RDLR is called up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

RDLR is called up

Sorry the clickable link isnt working.

RDLR has been called up for bullpen work.

http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2013/06/14/red-sox-calling-up-rubby-de-la-rosa-optioning-alex-wilson/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: RDLR is called up

In response to southpaw777's comment:

http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2013/06/14/red-sox-calling-up-rubby-de-la-rosa-optioning-alex-wilson/

I am thrilled how BEN is reaching out to the entire organization !!!!    Depth is goooood !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

This should be a great game to watcvh tonight. Ruby is an electric player. Possibly the 2nd best stuff on the staff. He's got the octane plus a tremendous changeup. Let's hope we strike lighting in a bottle tonight. He could be key if we get to the oplayoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I am thrilled how BEN is reaching out to the entire organization !!!!    Depth is goooood !!!

Hey Bill. I hope you can keep it clean and not get banned again. Stick with good baseball talk because next time could be a permanent ban and you will have to create a whole new alias. Not worth it. The Mods are trying to come down hard on posters, some say too hard, and rid this site of the trolling and attacks on posters. If they come down hard on posters, the message will get across a lot clearer. I go to MLBTR site and they have great civil debates there. There is none of this crap that goes on here. I hope this site get get to that level.

Ok, enough of that....

RDLR should be able to give us some innings out of the pen and give our regulars a rest. BC has been doing a fine job of handling the I-95 north shuttle from RI.

BC knows what he is doing. A lot of folks are upset about the SS situation and rightfully so. But if they are considering trading Drew, he needs to play and get things going in order to get something decent back. Plus, the best time to do that is in 6 weeks at the deadline. I think they also need to make sure Middy is going to turn things around too. I trust what BC and farrell are doing. They have made what was looked at as a .500 team, into a division leader who is being taken seriously. Just a little patience is needed. Im sure they are aware of everyones stats and whats going on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Hey Bill. I hope you can keep it clean and not get banned again. Stick with good baseball talk because next time could be a permanent ban and you will have to create a whole new alias. Not worth it. The Mods are trying to come down hard on posters, some say too hard, and rid this site of the trolling and attacks on posters. If they come down hard on posters, the message will get across a lot clearer. I go to MLBTR site and they have great civil debates there. There is none of this crap that goes on here. I hope this site get get to that level.

Ok, enough of that....

BC knows what he is doing. A lot of folks are upset about the SS situation and rightfully so. But if they are considering trading Drew, he needs to play and get things going in order to get something decent back. Plus, the best time to do that is in 6 weeks at the deadline. I think they also need to make sure Middy is going to turn things around too. I trust what BC and farrell are doing. They have made what was looked at as a .500 team, into a division leader who is being taken seriously. Just a little patience is needed. Im sure they are aware of everyones stats and whats going on.

Thanks Lefty, noted !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

This should be a great game to watcvh tonight. Ruby is an electric player. Possibly the 2nd best stuff on the staff. He's got the octane plus a tremendous changeup. Let's hope we strike lighting in a bottle tonight. He could be key if we get to the oplayoffs.

He still has control issues as we can see with the amount of walks he allows. He does have electric stuff for sure. I think hes more suited for a closers role in the long run. Gonna be fun watching him tonight if he gets in the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

He still has control issues...

Bill or Rubby? :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Its amazing we cant get a Starter to go at least 7 innings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

LOL

hey 777

got any of that crow pie left

I earned a bite yesterday when some one suggested

bringing him and his BB up

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

HA! +1

Both

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

LOL

hey 777

got any of that crow pie left

I earned a bite yesterday when some one suggested

bringing him and his BB up

Hey Zac!

Yeah I think I have a couple pieces left. Ive had a couple pieces recently but always willing to share.Tongue Out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from igotgyroballs. Show igotgyroballs's posts

HA! +1

Both

everyone blames bill for trolling but this is just as bad imo. Stick to baseball!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to igotgyroballs' comment:

HA! +1

Both

everyone blames bill for trolling but this is just as bad imo. Stick to baseball!

Not blaming Bill for anything. Just having a little fun. Speaking of sticks, how about removing that one from your a**.

I'm sure Bill would appreciate the humor here. Why can't you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

He still has control issues as we can see with the amount of walks he allows. He does have electric stuff for sure. I think hes more suited for a closers role in the long run. Gonna be fun watching him tonight if he gets in the game.

Not to mention they have serious limits on how much they let him pitch.  He never really had a chance to ramp back up last year so this is really his first full year back, removed from tommy john.  Maybe they are limiting his innings enough to wear they could throw him in the bullpen at the end of the year but why bother doing that with him with so many other options?  I think they continue to let him develop as a starter until he pitches himself out of the rotation.  You could see him back up like you will today if the starts align right but I'm not sure if he gets in for the playoff run.

Although if the Sox knew he was going to be a reliever...I wouldn't mind seeing them start the transition now.  But the talent is there and so far this year the results are there to stretch him out as a starter. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

looking forward to seeing the filth.  just hoping it doesnt end up as bard part deaux.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

HA! +1

Both

seriously? get a grip jr.. This is harmless fun compared to real trolling. Learn the difference please.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

HA! +1

Both

seriously? get a grip jr.. This is harmless fun compared to real trolling. Learn the difference please.

Thanks, 'paw. You said that much more nicely than I could have.

Obviously. Embarassed

Sections
Shortcuts