1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: Reaching out to BDC DOTTIE, TRIUMPH brings nothing to this board.........

Jim Rice to "BIG PAPI"............

posted at 3/4/2013 4:25 PM EST

• Bill-806
    • First: 8/6/2008
    • Last: 3/8/2013

"SON, YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT'S OVER"   !!!!  

You mean "nothingness" like this??

Glass houses, Mr. Bill.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

c;mon bill......big girls don't cry.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Come on Bill put your "big boy" pants.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Bill, I understand your frustration with this loser, but the boards generally have a way of policing themselves. Eventually, people will quit responding to his drivel and he will go away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Triump has less posts removed than i do....

maybe i should cop an avatar of a lewd hand pupped known for dry humpping and insult every poster here - apparently thats OK for BDC....

must be a hipster Conan thing....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

All you have to do is ignore posts you don't like. Everyone has a right to their opinion and reply. Don't like it ,don't get into the mix.

Its not an opinion. Triumph is the only person on my ignore list and he is there because of repeated personal attacks that are totally unwarranted. I agree with Bill: this board would be better off if  Triumph took a vacation for a while and thought about the kinds of things he does here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

I give up mef

what is that avatar

is that a dog with something in it's mouth ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

I give up mef

what is that avatar

that's my dog Deuce. she is a boxer and she is laying on her back so her jowls are hanging over her face.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

The ignore button is your friend Bill...It clears up a lot of the uselss clutter here

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

I give up mef

what is that avatar

that's my dog Deuce. she is a boxer and she is laying on her back so her jowls are hanging over her face.

got it thanks

looked like he had a crow or something in his mouth

Sections
Shortcuts