REACHING OUT TO SOFTLAW ET AL.....THEO WANTS TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT JACOBY.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

REACHING OUT TO SOFTLAW ET AL.....THEO WANTS TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT JACOBY.....

AS DAD WOULD SAY......   "WHAT SAY YOU, SON" ????SealedLaughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: REACHING OUT TO SOFTLAW ET AL.....THEO WANTS TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT JACOBY.....

Hes got nothing to say on the subject that holds any water....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: REACHING OUT TO SOFTLAW ET AL.....THEO WANTS TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT JACOBY.....

m

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THEO TO SOFTLAW.....  TELL ME YOUNG MAN , WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO WITH THAT FINE YOUNG/ALL STAR/MVP TYPE/ 5 TOOL CENTERFIELDER ?????  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: REACHING OUT TO SOFTLAW ET AL.....THEO WANTS TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT JACOBY.....:
      THEO TO SOFTLAW.....  TELL ME YOUNG MAN , WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO WITH THAT FINE YOUNG/ALL STAR/MVP TYPE/ 5 TOOL CENTERFIELDER ?????  
    Posted by Bill-806

Et tu, Bill-806?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

That's a little different way to reach out, Sheriff.

Appropriate, maybe ...

Now if we can only get someone to touch babe and yazzer like that ....

JUST KIDDING BOYS, don't get yer panites all in a knot.

Sheriff ... do we know anyone ....??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ALL IN JEST.....  I HAPPEN TO LIKE SOFTLAWS STYLE & UNDERSTANDING OF BASEBALL AND POLITICS.....  SOFTLAW IS A GOOD PERSON !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Good one Bill, this meets with approval from the BIG O:

And Nancy Pelosi:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Don't encourage a spineless Red Sox hater who is here only to argue, cause trouble and attack others to come onto a thread with his name in the title and do just that.

The man is a reviled racist, banned 20 times, who should be ignored and pitied, not confronted and his opinions asked for. We know his opinions, they are trash and have remained the same for 3 years despite way more often than not being proven WRONG.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the___yazzer. Show the___yazzer's posts

i'd rather talk to mr blunder about jd crawford.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

In Response to Re: REACHING OUT TO SOFTLAW ET AL.....THEO WANTS TO TALK WITH YOU ABOUT JACOBY.....:
      ALL IN JEST.....  I HAPPEN TO LIKE SOFTLAWS STYLE & UNDERSTANDING OF BASEBALL AND POLITICS.....  SOFTLAW IS A GOOD PERSON !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

hey Bill,  Softlaw or yazzer or who ever the hell he is, has just compared Casey Anthony & Barry Bonds to the Republican Party I  don't think that someone who insults the Republican Party knows a damn thing about politics

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Good one Bill, this meets with approval from the BIG O: And Nancy Pelosi:
    Posted by ZILLAGOD
      GOOD ONE ZILLY.... THAT WAS "AN AWARD WINNING RESPONSE" !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Softlaw is choking on Ells crow. He is not Man enough to just admit he has always been wrong about Ells. Classic online Troll.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Softlaw is choking on Ells crow. He is not Man enough to just admit he has always been wrong about Ells. Classic online Troll.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor
    SE, Softy's sitting at table 3....i'll have the waiter hustle this on over.....
    ...Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts