Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season

In Response to Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season : Yet your first post was just a week ago.....
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

Sure it was! *laughing*

Theo Chicks never cease to amaze with their stupidity.

Go ask Teakus or any of the regulars here who are ACTUAL Red Sox fans whether I made those predictions during EACH offseason Theo was GM.

It's not that you don't know the truth, its just the way you try to avoid it that bothers us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

In Response to Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season : ummm you do realize I was never talking about Tim Wakefield...and I never brought up Varitek, who was completely irrelevant to the conversation.  My point, and my only point was pitchers often recover stronger from TJ surgery...and Lackey very well could come back stronger in 2013.  That was it, nothinng more or less. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

Bait and Switch

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Oh its okay Rutman, the army is all over the forum now.
    You knew Red Sox Nation would finally realize that this mess is all Theo, didn't you?

Don't go erecting that marble bust of Epstein on Yawkey Way just yet...2004 and 2007 were all Lucchino, Manny, Pedro, Derek Lowe, O-Cab, Damon and the players Theo ran out of town before their time, while keeping worthless losers like Wakefield and Varitek on the Sox payroll to feed him grapes in the clubhouse.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season : So you are admitting you create new names for the board? ....under what name were these posts made? Trying to keep up with you little buddy. You seem like you need the attention not to mention a hobby...what will your next screen name be? Get a life

I admit nothing of the sort.
    What I am saying in plain English is that some of us were here EVERY offseason predicting Theo's blunders.

It's all about the army.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season : So....your first post was a week go on this screen name yet you said you were here every offseason predicting Theo's blunders....but do not admit to ever having another screen name? LMAO...as I said before...time to get out of mom's basement and find a job. Too much time on your hands little friend 

Please don't say mean things about living with moms...that might get you thrown out if the wrong person in your house sees it when she gets back from paying the rent there.

Everybody knows the history of the Theo Chicks on this board...pike...harnass...the impersonators...smiley...none of those people were me, and it was just more of the nonsense you worthless Theo Chicks stayed on this forum doing day and night.

I came in during the offseason, made my predictions, watched all of them happen and went on about my business because unlike you I HAVE a career and a life.

You sit here crying in your Pampers because your hero Theo Epstein is gone.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Rutland (one of your fellow Pink Hatted Theo Chicks)

127 posts in 8 days...and counting.

Extrapolate that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season : 314 posts in a week lol

So this wouldn't be a good time to talk to you about the Android, since you still live in your mom's basement using dialup and a Commodore 64 to air your delusions?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Reason Theo Epstein Left: John Lackey Out for 2012 Season : 314 posts in a week lol

So this wouldn't be a good time to talk to you about the Android, since you still live in your mom's basement using dialup and a Commodore 64 to air your delusions?

Isn't a week SEVEN days? Ever hear of weekends?
    Not to mention my oft-mentioned hiatus?
    Are you happy being stuck on stupid, or does that just come with the Theo Chick ID card?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gclef. Show gclef's posts

lackey was the worst signing ever. he will not be back in a sox uniform.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Yeah because having the 2010 Cy Young winner on the Sox staff instead of say, Wakefield wouldn't have made a difference."

It would have made a difference, though you can make a good argument for keeping Bucholz. But the idea that we would be in the World Series as a result shows what a fantasy world you live in. You never know what will put a team into the World Series versus not. Did you have the Cardinals in the World Series as of August? no.

Can't fix Theo Chick.

OK, first off. This is the last time I will ever interact with you because I want to keep your misogyny as far away from me as possible. Insulting men by implying they are like women is the behavior of bigots and fascists. Have fun with your hate filled world. 

And for the record, I thought Theo was a mixed bag and that it was time for him to move on. Doesn't change that we won two titles with him at the helm. Unlike you I have moved past adolescence and realize there are nuances to issues and pros and cons to situations. Theo had pros and cons. His legacy is two rings and you'll never be able to take that away from him, but have fun shouting into your pathetic wind.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

The Progressive Girl
    http://www.lippsisters.com/2011/02/08/happy-birthday-stephanie-courtney-2/

Sections
Shortcuts