Realistic Yankee Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

Re: Realistic Yankee Thread

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : It's amazing the things kst knows, kst even remembers HeadofTed...
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Considering that HeadofTed was before my time in here as a regular and I started posting here somewhat regularly in the fall of '09. Yet pike...err....I mean Utica...err...I mean Fort Mea...ummm, wait, I meant kim claims to only have been posting here since '10. Amazing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NunciRom. Show NunciRom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Considering that HeadofTed was before my time in here as a regular and I started posting here somewhat regularly in the fall of '09. Yet pike...err....I mean Utica...err...I mean Fort Mea...ummm, wait, I meant kim claims to only have been posting here since '10. Amazing.
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

Welcome back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Considering that HeadofTed was before my time in here as a regular and I started posting here somewhat regularly in the fall of '09. Yet pike...err....I mean Utica...err...I mean Fort Mea...ummm, wait, I meant kim claims to only have been posting here since '10. Amazing.
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I read this site regularly for about 8 months, before I joined.

So, while unlikely, it's not impossible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NunciRom. Show NunciRom's posts

gg

nn

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Jbay is not a mod
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Is it possible that the blinking eye is sending out some kind of morse code? Or maybe, it is a subliminal message. Let's try & play the tape backwards of the emoticon, maybe we can find out if Paul McCartney really did die in the 60's and it has been an imposter all these years. Maybe it was Pike who replaced Paul in the Beatles.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Thanks for your reply. Sounds like, if they can't remove threads then it was someone at Boston.com. I feel since it wasn't just put on another board, someone must have wanted it removed completely, and may have possibly requested it not through "report abuse". Still shouldn't be able to completely remove posts or threads just because someone doesn't like them. There's also the flip side of that with posters being reinstated to their original post counts after they've been banned numerous times. That's not fair to the posters they've abused here. So I'm completely at a loss as to what the game plan is for the board. Seems like Sox fans posts and threads are being removed, and Yankee fans are being reinstated after being banned.  This board is becoming seriously micro-managed - mostly against Sox fans. I don't know if that has to do with the outsourcing of the moderation, but it is a sports forum, and that should be taken into account when they're judging posts so harshly. JMO
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim,

I really don't think there's a Yankee conspiracy on this site. It appears to be some bad decisions on a site attempting to be neutral, and probably not being very good at it. If you put aside your Yankee emotions for a moment, you may agree.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Catch an all-new Yankees Baseball Daily tonight at 7 pm on YES, featuring @JackCurryYES @BobKlap and @joelsherman1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : I didn't blame Moon for anything. I just said I believe you can remove a thread of your creation. If I am wrong, then I am so corrected now. Stop thinking Yankee fans are out to get you. It is tedious and annoying. Bigger question - why didn't they just move the threads to one of the other Sox boards if BDC didn't feel it belonged here?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Hey jessey,

You can tell spring training is here all the oldies but goodies come out ;0)

I hope you had a great off season!  Between last September and the Super Bowl it seems the reign of terror is over in Boston LOL!

I found out last week I'm a grandmother for the first time, my daughter-in-law is coming into the church at the Easter Vigil, my God-daughter is getting married, I have a new puppy and I'm going out tonight to celebrate my 31st wedding anniversary!

Boston may not be doing great but so far I'm having a great yearSmile

PS: If anyone on this board calls me granny they are in big troubleSealed

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Is it possible that the blinking eye is sending out some kind of morse code? Or maybe, it is a subliminal message. Let's try & play the tape backwards of the emoticon, maybe we can find out of Paul McCartney really did die in the 60's and it has ben an imposter all these years. Maybe it was Pike who replaced Paul in the Beatles.

I'm blaming this one on the clowns.

And we have a date!  Down to the top 24 this week!  Woohoo!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Hey jessey, You can tell spring training is here all the oldies but goodies come out ;0) I hope you had a great off season!  Between last September and the Super Bowl it seems the reign of terror is over in Boston LOL! I found out last week I'm a grandmother for the first time, my daughter-in-law is coming into the church at the Easter Vigil, my God-daughter is getting married, I have a new puppy and I'm going out tonight to celebrate my 31st wedding anniversary! Boston may not be doing great but so far I'm having a great year PS: If anyone on this board calls me granny they are in big trouble
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

67, that all sounds wonderful!   Congrats!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Hey jessey, You can tell spring training is here all the oldies but goodies come out ;0) I hope you had a great off season!  Between last September and the Super Bowl it seems the reign of terror is over in Boston LOL! I found out last week I'm a grandmother for the first time, my daughter-in-law is coming into the church at the Easter Vigil, my God-daughter is getting married, I have a new puppy and I'm going out tonight to celebrate my 31st wedding anniversary! Boston may not be doing great but so far I'm having a great year PS: If anyone on this board calls me granny they are in big trouble

67 - that sounds absolutely wonderful. Looks like a good year for you no matter what these silly teams do. And really, that is all that matters. Congrats to you and your family.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : I'm blaming this one on the clowns. And we have a date!  Down to the top 24 this week!  Woohoo!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

I am ready - set up a game thread on the music forum. If anything, it should be a giggle just to see Zilla's reaction.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : great 2 C U 67  I hope you had a great off season. thanks but I tell ya it was like this till mid jan when B cash made those 2 good moves it's fans like you that make even me   feel bad when things like  last sept happen but hopefully ST will help you lose that bad taste in your mouth that's what ST is all about for us fans cheers 2 U

Seeing your goofy pictures and brown type always cheers me up Wink

I saw 2 WS wins and 3 SB wins with the Pats.  That's more than my Dad ever saw so I really shouldn't complain.

Nothing lasts forever so I guess Boston's reign of terror is over, it was fun while it lasted Smile

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : 67 - that sounds absolutely wonderful. Looks like a good year for you no matter what these silly teams do. And really, that is all that matters. Congrats to you and your family.

Thanks jessey!!!

I'll have my first grandbaby in the beginning of September so no matter what happens I'll be happy. 

I wanted to name our new puppy Fenway but my husband wouldn't go along with it :0(

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : 67, that all sounds wonderful!   Congrats!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : congrats on all that granny ;-)

Thanks! 

I'm not sure your the real zac because the zac I know would have a picture of granny with the post LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]It's funny that Zac is the only Yankee fan on the thread that isn't saying the thread shouldn't have been removed. Zac is only about Sox fans being realistic about THEIR team, and has no interest in any realistic look at his own team. After all what would all his Internet fans who root him on say if he did?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

zac, jessey and jete are good guys, give them a break.  Try to get to know them, you might actually start to like them and you may even forget they wear the terrible NY on their hats.

Sorry guys, you know I luv ya!Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Seriously what the heck is wrong with you all? Talk about repetitive.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Yanks re-sign Eric Chavez

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pro_sports/baseball/yankees/139944023_Yanks_re-sign_Eric_Chavez.html

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Thanks!  I'm not sure your the real zac because the zac I know would have a picture of granny with the post LOL
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]That's the real Zac 67. He was just being kind sparing you a granny shot. Congrats on all that is going well in your life. My it continue forever. As for the string of success our teams have enjoyed over the last decade I see more of the same. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I call my grandmother Mimi. It seems to work well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Thanks jessey!!!   I'll have my first grandbaby in the beginning of September so no matter what happens I'll be happy.  I wanted to name our new puppy Fenway but my husband wouldn't go along with it :0(

How about Mantle for the puppy's name?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : I am ready - set up a game thread on the music forum. If anything, it should be a giggle just to see Zilla's reaction.

Good morning Jessey!

LOL, I'm not sure I know how to set up a thread, but I'll try.

You bring the chili dogs tonight, okay?   Wink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE] hey old lady...congrats...Tongue out