Realistic Yankee Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt LaMud. Show Dirt LaMud's posts

Re: Realistic Yankee Thread

Broccolli great steamed.

Can't get enough of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

I can divulge my sources but rumor is that J-Bay receives a crate of organically grown broccoli every Christmas season from another forum poster who happens to live near Ft. Lauderdale, FL. There is a cerified organic label on each stalk certifying that it was grown and packaged at TWM farms.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : I am getting really tired of this broccoli witchhunt.  Have you even bothered to look up any of broccoli's stats?  Its vitamin A, K and C numbers alone should be enough to get it in your starting food lineup.  But if you needs peripherals, go check its manganese and potassium levels and come back to me.  You pink hat veggie haters always talk about taste, lack of junky goodness, or some other nonsense that has nothing to do with performance.  You think broccoli's taste exists in a vacuum and never consider that it is part of team.  Have you never turned a broccoli - ranch dressing double play?  Gimme a break.  Troll.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Hey - it's Tito's and Epstein's fault for not banning pasta and meat and I am now hooked on the two. So don't come crying to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Softlaw hates broccoli but loves tobacco. It all boils down to who butters your bread. Doesn't everyone from North Carolina know that the Surgeon General's reports were all the work of collectivism and Obama liberals. Smoking will actually turn your lung tissue pink. What this country needs again is a good 5 cent cigar.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]Broccolli great steamed. Can't get enough of it.
    Posted by Dirt LaMud[/QUOTE]

If you don't hate broccoli, you're part of the problem, pal!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Hey - it's Tito's and Epstein's fault for not banning pasta and meat and I am now hooked on the two. So don't come crying to me.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Ah, I'm just venting jess.  I know everyone has got to eat chicken or steak.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Does anyone have a stopwatch handy? If so, start a Big Papi thread and time how fast Jackbu comes running to it and posts. He is the beagle of the forum for having a nose for such threads. I don't believe that you can tap word recognition software into this forum that sounds an audible alarm but he seems to. The only other possibility is that he is always reading or else he is one of us. Could it be Jackbu = Georom?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]Does anyone have a stopwatch handy? If so, start a Big Papi thread and time how fast Jackbu comes running to it and posts. He is the beagle of the forum for having a nose for such threads. I don't believe that you can tap word recognition software into this forum that sounds an audible alarm but he seems to. The only other possibility is that he is always reading or else he is one of us. Could it be Jackbu = Georom?
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Son, you need a hobby.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Ah, I'm just venting jess.  I know everyone has got to eat chicken or steak.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

And I would like a Heineken with that please.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : And I would like a Heineken with that please.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no beer allowed...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I can divulge my sources but rumor is that J-Bay receives a crate of organically grown broccoli every Christmas season from another forum poster who happens to live near Ft. Lauderdale, FL. There is a cerified organic label on each stalk certifying that it was grown and packaged at TWM farms.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE] doesn't it cease to be a rumor then?Tongue out..j/k lowell..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

CHB wants a bottle of Bud and a bottle of spring water. He'll decide which one to drink at a later time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Sorry, no beer allowed...
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

Man, I'm not coming to this joint anymore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread :  It's like trying to get everyone to hate broccoli. Some poor souls actually like that stuff!
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with broccoli?  I love broccoli!   Raw or cooked.  And broccoli soup is the best!

Hey, I think I'll make that one of my Four B's!   Baseball, broccoli,......

I only need 2 more!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : What's wrong with broccoli?  I love broccoli!   Raw or cooked.  And broccoli soup is the best! Hey, I think I'll make that one of my Four B's!   Baseball, broccoli,...... I only need 2 more!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]Baseball, Broccoli, Beer and Bratwurst.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : What's wrong with broccoli?  I love broccoli!   Raw or cooked.  And broccoli soup is the best! Hey, I think I'll make that one of my Four B's!   Baseball, broccoli,...... I only need 2 more!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE] Betances, Banuelos....:-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : What's wrong with broccoli?  I love broccoli!   Raw or cooked.  And broccoli soup is the best! Hey, I think I'll make that one of my Four B's! Baseball, broccoli,...... I only need 2 more!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

I don't mind broccoli, but I have to draw the line at broccoli soup! Yell

And adding broccoli to the "four Bs" is wrong on so many levels, I don't even know where to start!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Broccoli is great, who doesn't like eating little trees!  I think cauliflower and brussel sprouts should be added.  Sealed

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Beyonce, Beatles, Bahamas and Beaujolais-Villages

I call this a perfect weekend.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]This thread's been hijacked, by, of all things, baseball talk.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

No, BROCCOLI.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Carnie, are you crazy? Beer and Bratwurst? Eww! But hey, I'm with you on Desperado! :-)

Jete, as much as I dislike beer and bratwurst, I would take them over your 2 Bs.
    FourBs, a well made broccoli soup is to die for! And these are my four bs, not yours!

67, cauliflower is a go, but I have to draw the line at brussel sprouts.

Jessey, Beyonce? BEYONCE? I know I don't start with a B, but no Kimmi? I am deeply, deeply hurt.

Lowell, my apologies for posting off topic. Sometimes, I just can't help myself.
    I don't get out much.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : i hear ya Moon, though it may not be said there are indeed Yank fans who have concerns on age at our critical postions, they have strived to be younger though it hasn't totally come to pass..i certainly expect decline among the guys, but i also expect that being reasonably healthy,  they(Jetes, Mo, Alex) will perform well, but that aside, for ME the team's fortunes will continue to be around the pitching.. among the starters, CC, Kuroda and Garcia at the moment are the "experience" with Nova, Hughes(to a degree) and Pineda  being the youth...even with age issues i expect the offense to still be among the AL's tops....i also see the pen as a looming issue...i think Mo will still be his usual dependable self along with DRob, i'm hoping for a real rebound from Joba...as a whole they are ok there...IRT Kim's thread title, the REALITY is that the Yanks won't have it easy, no matter how much we debate, no matter who the Yanks add, the Sox and Rays are not going to roll over...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Agree about the Yankee offense being a little suspect, especially with Raul ".289-OBP-In-NL-2011" Ibanez as the slugger DH.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Carnie, are you crazy? Beer and Bratwurst? Eww! But hey, I'm with you on Desperado! :-) Jete, as much as I dislike beer and bratwurst, I would take them over your 2 Bs. FourBs, a well made broccoli soup is to die for! And these are my four bs, not yours! 67, cauliflower is a go, but I have to draw the line at brussel sprouts. Jessey, Beyonce? BEYONCE? I know I don't start with a B, but no Kimmi? I am deeply, deeply hurt. Lowell, my apologies for posting off topic. Sometimes, I just can't help myself. I don't get out much.

Just sticling with the thread and B's.

Beyonce cannot touch you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RhapsodyInBlue. Show RhapsodyInBlue's posts

Andruw Jones came to camp in wonderful shape, I'm guessing A-Rod will be DHing a good deal of the time, let us not forget how well Nunez played last season when A-Rod and Jeter were injured.

I didn't like the Ibanez signing either but you know sometimes things work out better than what is expected. ;-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RhapsodyInBlue. Show RhapsodyInBlue's posts

And Brococolli is good stuff!!