David Adams and Justin Maxwell

Group 2
    Francisco Cervelli, Russell Martin, Gustavo Molina, Austin Romine

Group 3
    Jose Gil, Kyle Higashioka, J.R. Murphy, Gary Sanchez

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Re: Realistic Yankee Thread

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Thanks. 40+ years of being an avid Sox fan, but not living in New England anymore, makes this site my home away from home. 
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

I hear ya Moon.  I'm more or less in the same boat.   Not living in NE anymore, I couldn't survive without my Extra Innings package, and since I've discovered Red Sox forums, I can't live without them either!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : now you did it you just gave pike the encouragement for 10 more accounts thing is   he doesn't even need any encouragement  so we could be talking 20 new accounts with 20 posts each
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Zac, you are still my #1 funny man.

No one can make me laugh like you can.

Not that you need any encouragement.   ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : 3 seasons with the Yankees, 3 season with more then 230 innings. Maybe Beckett should put some weight on.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Look on the bright side TWM, maybe Jeter will have a better OPS than our SS this year.   ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : I hear ya Moon.  I'm more or less in the same boat.   Not living in NE anymore, I couldn't survive without my Extra Innings package, and since I've discovered Red Sox forums, I can't live without them either!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

I love NYC, I love the Bronx, and I love my neighborhood, but I'd like to be able to walk to the local pub for the OD RS/Det game to BS a little RS BB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

So now I'm thinking, why not blow a half day off on 4/5 and watch the OD game at a RS bar in Manhattan?  Beckett/Verlander?  Does it get much better?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]So now I'm thinking, why not blow a half day off on 4/5 and watch the OD game at a RS bar in Manhattan?  Beckett/Verlander?  Does it get much better?
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

This is what I love about you Joey.  You have your priorities straight!   ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : 3 seasons with the Yankees, 3 season with more then 230 innings. Maybe Beckett should put some weight on.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]You are missing the point once again. With the added weight CC put on during the season he was toast when they needed him the most. No different for Beckett. Both were useless down the stretch. If I can admit it why can't you?  Then again every yankee prospect according  to you is the next Mantle or Koufax. You should write for the Post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Hammah29r2's page
    User Image
    Male, Boston Mass
    About Me: Boston born and raised!
    Sox,C's,Pats and the B's
    whoooooooooooouh!!!!
    Never forget Chickenman!
    and always support our troops.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

That (Babe) WasMe. The office never was in Fort Lauderdale but in Niskayuna, NY.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]That (Babe) WasMe. The office never was in Fort Lauderdale but in Niskayuna, NY.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Whatever UC.

How are things in Washington County?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]That (Babe) WasMe. The office never was in Fort Lauderdale but in Niskayuna, NY.

Wrong again Pike. TWM is another member of the so called "sideboard". May I suggest you brush off your investigating trolls for dummies??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]So now I'm thinking, why not blow a half day off on 4/5 and watch the OD game at a RS bar in Manhattan?  Beckett/Verlander?  Does it get much better?
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

All for it.  I have, in the past, stated my distaste for the Sox bars in NY, and that I would rather not meet up there.  But, for the sake of actually making it happen, I back off my high horse.  Prof. Thoms in the East Village?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

I've read most of Kim's posts and yet to figure out what she means be sideboard. Has she ever gone into detail on it. Do you know what it means? TWM doesn't ever recall Babe being in the forum and he's been here for three years. Try to figure that one out. LOL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : All for it.  I have, in the past, stated my distaste for the Sox bars in NY, and that I would rather not meet up there.  But, for the sake of actually making it happen, I back off my high horse.  Prof. Thoms in the East Village?
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

If you do this, I am in, if you don't mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread :   Could be other areas where Capt. Intangibles excels too. 

With Minka, he batted .260; after he dumped her, he batted .331. Send Minka my way and leave Jeter alone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : With Minka, he batted .260; after he dumped her, he batted .331. Send Minka my way and leave Jeter alone.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Kate Hudson with Alex would be better for the team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Sabathia’s weight became an issue when he faltered in August and September a year ago.

While he appeared to be gaining pounds as the season progressed, it wasn’t mentioned much because Sabathia was 16-5 with a 2.55 ERA through Aug. 1 and a serious Cy Young candidate.

After Aug. 1, Sabathia went 3-3 with a 4.30 ERA during the regular season and allowed nine hits and five earned runs (6.75 ERA) in two starts (6 1/3 innings pitched) against the Tigers in the ALDS.

And the weight on Sabathia’s 6-foot-7 frame became a popular topic. Several clubhouse staff sent a text to Brian Cashman stating that they saw Sabathia wolfing down a bucket of fried chicken and sneaking a few beers on his off days in a secluded corner of the clubhouse when he thought that he was alone. Cashman met with Sabathia privately over the winter and reminded him that his contract had stipulations in it regarding weight limits.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Rivera Hints This Is His Last Yankees Season

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/yankeesblog/yankees_rivera_hints_at_retirement_mKXxLHQIuD07vWMuIFUFML

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Kate Hudson with Alex would be better for the team.

Agreed - Alex screwed that one up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Sorry, folks, I was unaware Moon had started such a thread and didn't know it had been removed. We use a moderation company to handle abuse reports, but they are not supposed to remove threads ... only Boston.com employees can. I'll try to find out who did it, but in the meantime, my apologies.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, folks, I was unaware Moon had started such a thread and didn't know it had been removed. We use a moderation company to handle abuse reports, but they are not supposed to remove threads ... only Boston.com employees can. I'll try to find out who did it, but in the meantime, my apologies.
    Posted by BDCDottie[/QUOTE]

Does HankWilliamsJr / Softlaw have stock in that moderation company? LOL.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Does HankWilliamsJr / Softlaw have stock in that moderation company? LOL.

Haven't been in the forum since the summer and it took me all of 2 seconds of reading the threads and pick you and your various monikers out. You really need to seek some professional help.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, folks, I was unaware Moon had started such a thread and didn't know it had been removed. We use a moderation company to handle abuse reports, but they are not supposed to remove threads ... only Boston.com employees can. I'll try to find out who did it, but in the meantime, my apologies.
    Posted by BDCDottie[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the high dudgeon, Dotty. I was over the top.

Guess we are very protective of moon.

Thanks for looking into it.

Apology accepted.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Haven't been in the forum since the summer and it took me all of 2 seconds of reading the threads and pick you and your various monikers out. You really need to seek some professional help.
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

Babe? The rumors in here stated that last summer you were texting the BDC forum on your IPad and fell headfirst in a swamp teaming with hungry alligators. They said that your last words were " I am not a troll and you won't have my dog checkers to kick around anymore."