Realistic Yankee Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Realistic Yankee Thread

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread:
    Sorry, folks, I was unaware Moon had started such a thread and didn't know it had been removed. We use a moderation company to handle abuse reports, but they are not supposed to remove threads ... only Boston.com employees can. I'll try to find out who did it, but in the meantime, my apologies.
    Posted by BDCDottie

Thank you Dottie. Hopefully Kim will now get it that the Yankee cabal who resides on this forum are not al-Qaeda.

Dottie - one last thing -when you find out who in this moderation company did this, if they are in fact a Yankee fan - tell him/her that we don't need them here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Realistic Yankee Thread:
    Moon has been a respected poster here for years. As far as I can tell, he has never bashed the Yankees in his threads for fun. He is also the author of a series of "Tampa Bay not going away" threads, much to my disappointment. Not that he puts them up, but because when he puts them up, I know we're going to have a problem with them. His Yank Tank thread was well-researched, and as per usual Moon, also included statistics to back up what he was posting. My opinion is there is no way that thread should have been removed as everything to do with the Yankees has to do with the Sox being in the same division. Again, his Rays threads have always remained as well. Do you believe his realistic thread on the Yankees possibly tanking this season should have been removed on a Sox forum? I'm not putting this up as a poll because that's anonymous voting, and you never know where the votes are coming from when you do that.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

posted at 2/20/2012 4:16 PM EST

First: 5/29/2008
    Last: 2/20/2012
    Sorry, folks, I was unaware Moon had started such a thread and didn't know it had been removed. We use a moderation company to handle abuse reports, but they are not supposed to remove threads ... only Boston.com employees can. I'll try to find out who did it, but in the meantime, my apologies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Babe, just where is Niskayuna do you live. I want my dog to deficate there.
    Posted by lowelll

I'm not or never have been babe but my house is at 699 Saint Davids Lane, stop by anytime but give me a heads up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Babe, just where is Niskayuna do you live. I want my dog to deficate there.
    Posted by lowelll

Surprised your'e not taking advantage of this beautiful Greenwich NY day to cow plop the fields for growing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

Forget about a Realistic Yankee thread. Troll Babe is back. The forum will revert back to what is was when J-Bay, Space, Mikey, and Nagy enabled the village idiot. Nice intentions by Moonslav but it will never happen.
    Posted by lowelll

Actually pikette, it seems to me from looking around here that most people feel it is you and your various monikers who interrupt the flow of a majority of the threads here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Babe is back this is goober's biggest day since the Washington County Fair.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Actually pikette, it seems to me from looking around here that most people feel it is you and your various monikers who interrupt the flow of a majority of the threads here.
    Posted by TBSHBT1969

Babe?  Is that you?

I missed you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Babe?  Is that you? I missed you!
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi

Nice to see you too Kimmi!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Kimmi is one more who su-cks up to a despicable troll. Kimmi must like Mike Tyson also. She probably has 300 pigeons on her roof also. Poor Kimmi.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Kimmi is one more who su-cks up to a despicable troll. Kimmi must like Mike Tyson also. She probably has 300 pigeons on her roof also. Poor Kimmi.
    Posted by lowelll

Don't mess with Kimmi!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Wrong again Pike. TWM is another member of the so called "sideboard". May I suggest you brush off your investigating trolls for dummies??
    Posted by J-BAY

That's pretty funny; despite having a valid point now and then, pike discredits himself by having half a dozen active monikers; it's a litmus test, like a 60 yr old who still lives with Mommy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : With Minka, he batted .260; after he dumped her, he batted .331. Send Minka my way and leave Jeter alone.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Perhaps Minka's middle name is Giselle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : That's pretty funny; despite having a valid point now and then, pike discredits himself by having half a dozen active monikers; it's a litmus test, like a 60 yr old who still lives with Mommy.
    Posted by nhsteven

Do you have J-Bay's email? Big Welcome Back Party this coming weekend for Troll Babe at Spaceman's flat in Brooklyn. Be there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Sabathia’s weight became an issue when he faltered in August and September a year ago. While he appeared to be gaining pounds as the season progressed, it wasn’t mentioned much because Sabathia was 16-5 with a 2.55 ERA through Aug. 1 and a serious Cy Young candidate. After Aug. 1, Sabathia went 3-3 with a 4.30 ERA during the regular season and allowed nine hits and five earned runs (6.75 ERA) in two starts (6 1/3 innings pitched) against the Tigers in the ALDS. And the weight on Sabathia’s 6-foot-7 frame became a popular topic. Several clubhouse staff sent a text to Brian Cashman stating that they saw Sabathia wolfing down a bucket of fried chicken and sneaking a few beers on his off days in a secluded corner of the clubhouse when he thought that he was alone. Cashman met with Sabathia privately over the winter and reminded him that his contract had stipulations in it regarding weight limits.
    Posted by lowelll

Link? Otherwise, hire a writer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Do you have J-Bay's email? Big Welcome Back Party this coming weekend for Troll Babe at Spaceman's flat in Brooklyn. Be there.
    Posted by FortMeade

Must have hit a funny bone, Pike.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

Posted by lowelll

Right, and you complain that I am a name caller. Look in the mirror much?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Don't mess with Kimmi!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jesseyeric

You're very sweet Jessey.  Kiss

What do you say, you and me, Wednesday night, American Idol?  Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Posted by BDCDottie

Thanks for your reply. Sounds like, if they can't remove threads then it was someone at Boston.com. I feel since it wasn't just put on another board, someone must have wanted it removed completely, and may have possibly requested it not through "report abuse". Still shouldn't be able to completely remove posts or threads just because someone doesn't like them. There's also the flip side of that with posters being reinstated to their original post counts after they've been banned numerous times. That's not fair to the posters they've abused here. So I'm completely at a loss as to what the game plan is for the board. Seems like Sox fans posts and threads are being removed, and Yankee fans are being reinstated after being banned. 

This board is becoming seriously micro-managed - mostly against Sox fans. I don't know if that has to do with the outsourcing of the moderation, but it is a sports forum, and that should be taken into account when they're judging posts so harshly. JMO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

After reading this thread, one would have to wonder if it would even be possible to have a "realistic" Yankee thread on this forum. Just seems like it would wind up as just another place for Yankee fans and their friends to hang out on, with positive posts and pics of the Yankees scattered throughout, and little discussion about any realistic view of the Yankees.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

40 Man Roster
    Pitchers
    71 Dellin Betances
    76 Cesar Cabral
    62 Joba Chamberlain
    31 Pedro Feliciano
    36 Freddy Garcia
    65 Phil Hughes
    70 George Kontos
    18 Hiroki Kuroda
    48 Boone Logan
    77 Brad Meyers
    78 D.J. Mitchell
    47 Ivan Nova
    79 David Phelps
    35 Michael Pineda
    42 Mariano Rivera
    30 Dave Robertson
    52 CC Sabathia
    29 Rafael Soriano
    53 Cory Wade

Catchers
    17 Francisco Cervelli
    55 Russell Martin
    72 Austin Romine

Infielders
    80 David Adams
    24 Robinson Cano
    2 Derek Jeter
    82 Corban Joseph
    68 Brandon Laird
    26 Eduardo Nunez
    19 Ramiro Pena
    13 Alex Rodriguez
    25 Mark Teixeira

Outfielders
    83 Zoilo Almonte
    41 Chris Dickerson
    11 Brett Gardner
    14 Curtis Granderson
    22 Andruw Jones
    64 Justin Maxwell
    81 Melky Mesa
    33 Nick Swisher

NON-ROSTER INVITEES

Pitchers
    85 Manny Banuelos
    92 Dan Burawa
    97 Juan Cedeno
    61 Matt Daley
    43 Manny Delcarmen
    93 Brett Marshall
    84 Adam Miller
    63 Mike O’Connor
    94 Ryan Pope
    39 Clay Rapada
    95 Graham Stoneburner
    86 Adam Warren
    75 Kevin Whelan
    96 Chase Whitley

Catchers
    87 Jose Gil
    89 Kyle Higashioka
    66 Gustavo Molina
    88 J.R. Murphy
    90 Gary Sanchez

Infielders
    74 Doug Bernier
    45 Russell Branyan
    40 Bill Hall
    60 Jayson Nix
    91 Jorge Vazquez

Outfielders
    67 Colin Curtis
    73 Cole Garner
    38 Dewayne Wise

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : You're very sweet Jessey.  What do you say, you and me, Wednesday night, American Idol? 
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi

Sounds good Kimmi, I will bring the Don Perignon and my Steven Tyler scarves and you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLiR27w5FvQ

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Thanks for your reply. Sounds like, if they can't remove threads then it was someone at Boston.com. I feel since it wasn't just put on another board, someone must have wanted it removed completely, and may have possibly requested it not through "report abuse". Still shouldn't be able to completely remove posts or threads just because someone doesn't like them. There's also the flip side of that with posters being reinstated to their original post counts after they've been banned numerous times. That's not fair to the posters they've abused here. So I'm completely at a loss as to what the game plan is for the board. Seems like Sox fans posts and threads are being removed, and Yankee fans are being reinstated after being banned.  This board is becoming seriously micro-managed - mostly against Sox fans. I don't know if that has to do with the outsourcing of the moderation, but it is a sports forum, and that should be taken into account when they're judging posts so harshly. JMO
    Posted by kimsaysthis

KST

You just couldn't accept Dottie's apology and let it rest until Dottie actually finds out what happened, could you? Of course not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yRRqxJHQmA

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Posted by BDCDottie

Thanks Dottie. Your apology on behalf of Boston.com is accepted, even though you had nothing to do with it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : KST You just couldn't accept Dottie's apology and let it rest until Dottie actually finds out what happened, could you? Of course not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yRRqxJHQmA
    Posted by jesseyeric

You know what I didn't include? The fact that I believe JBay is the difference between the moderating then, and the moderating now. It's possible he has become somewhat of a moderator here. I believe he took up moderating the private board, that's why he knew I didn't sign up, and accused me of being Pike because of it. I never said I didn't sign up. How else would he know that? That would also explain the extreme Yankee slant here, and his posts encouraging them to get reinstated with a winking icon. JMO

FTR Yankee fans must have known this, or he wouldn't have been winking. That would also mean you would know this as well.

Sections
Shortcuts