Realistic Yankee Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Realistic Yankee Thread

In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : You know what I didn't include? The fact that I believe JBay is the difference between the moderating then, and the moderating now. It's possible he has become somewhat of a moderator here. I believe he took up moderating the private board, that's why he knew I didn't sign up, and accused me of being Pike because of it. I never said I didn't sign up. How else would he know that? That would also explain the extreme Yankee slant here, and his posts encouraging them to get reinstated with a winking icon. JMO FTR Yankee fans must have known this, or he wouldn't have been winking. That would also mean you would know this as well.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Seriously, do you come up with this all on your own?

I swear, there just aren't enough bread crumbs in the world to get me home after reading some of your comments.

Now would you please start sharing whatever Hallucinogens you are taking? That would at least be the kind thing to do and might help me to understand what you are talking about. And if it didn't, at least I would see pretty colors.

FTR - I was never on the private board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Seriously, do you come up with this all on your own? I swear, there just aren't enough bread crumbs in the world to get me home after reading some of your comments. Now would you please start sharing whatever Hallucinogens you are taking? That would at least be the kind thing to do and might help me to understand what you are talking about. And if it didn't, at least I would see pretty colors. FTR - I was never on the private board.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Twisted to say the least.

Hey jess, are you a NY Giants fan?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Twisted to say the least. Hey jess, are you a NY Giants fan?
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

My heart - sadly is with the NJ Jets.

But I am a NYer, so if not the Jets, why not the Giants, especially when playing the Pats or any other team that plays in the same division as the Jets.

But my only true interest in the game was the betting. Strange opening line out of Vegas and not understanding how the line didn't drop by game time. There had to be a lot of silent Patriot betting going on because by all acounts that I read, the betting was leaning towards NY.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : My heart - sadly is with the NJ Jets. But I am a NYer, so if not the Jets, why not the Giants, especially when playing the Pats or any other team that plays in the same division as the Jets. But my only true interest in the game was the betting. Strange opening line out of Vegas and not understanding how the line didn't drop by game time. There had to be a lot of silent Patriot betting going on because by all acounts that I read, the betting was leaning towards NY.

Ah, the pic in my avatar is me with Mathias Kiwanuka last Friday. He was down here with a bunch of his college buddies for a bachelor party. What a cool guy, he wasn't one of those pretentious a hole atheletes. Pretty cool that he just won a SB only a couple of weeks ago and here he was playing beer drinking games with his college buddies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

Bump......it looks like pike is having a break down and now is resorting to bumping old threads. The more things change (well, really only his moniker) the more they stay the same.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Seriously, do you come up with this all on your own? I swear, there just aren't enough bread crumbs in the world to get me home after reading some of your comments. Now would you please start sharing whatever Hallucinogens you are taking? That would at least be the kind thing to do and might help me to understand what you are talking about. And if it didn't, at least I would see pretty colors. FTR - I was never on the private board.

Can you please start sharing the halluciogens that cause you to have the inability to read a post? Or the ones where everytime Mikey or Babe show up to the board it creates this collage of threads being bumped to possiby bury other threads they may not appreciate?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Can you please start sharing the halluciogens that cause you to have the inability to read a post? Or the ones where everytime Mikey or Babe show up to the board it creates this collage of threads being bumped to possiby bury other threads they may not appreciate?

LOL...right, I try to bury the exact threads that I have been commenting on. 

Think much before you post pike?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : LOL...right, I try to bury the exact threads that I have been commenting on.  Think much before you post pike?
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

When Mikey came back to the board it was the same thing, threads bumped all over the place. Here's my guess. You, Mikey and whomever (you all seem soooo close) are sharing that banned screenname so it may not seem like it's coming from the same place. You just use it at your convenience i.e. whenever you're on the board -- or not. All it would probably take is a shared password, and you're all about disruption. Another common denominator to go along with "not that bright".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : You know what I didn't include? The fact that I believe JBay is the difference between the moderating then, and the moderating now. It's possible he has become somewhat of a moderator here. I believe he took up moderating the private board, that's why he knew I didn't sign up, and accused me of being Pike because of it. I never said I didn't sign up. How else would he know that? That would also explain the extreme Yankee slant here, and his posts encouraging them to get reinstated with a winking icon. JMO FTR Yankee fans must have known this, or he wouldn't have been winking. That would also mean you would know this as well.

Again Kim - perhaps this is a question for Dottie as I would have no idea if J-Bay is a moderator here. As to his knowing and not knowing things, this is where you lose me.

As for him accusing you of being Pike, he is only one of a number of people who have proclaimed this. I know you believe this is the Trufan gang attacking you, but I cannot comment on it because I have never taken part in any conversation on that site. Is it at all possible that you have brought on some of these attacks by some of the things you accuse others of? Just asking a question.

But it is the bolded highlighted area where I am totally lost in the woods and hoping the witch in the candy house will find me and try to eat me.

Where is there a Yankee slant on this forum? 98% of the threads are about the Sox. Every now and then a Yankee thread appears, but I would imagine that is because NY is Boston's biggest rival. And that makes sense to me.

Now as for your winking emoticons - I usually use the one with the tongue being stuck at. That is my symbol for sarcasm or playful pushing of buttons. It is not a secret code. I cannot say I ever noticed J-Bay using emoticons, but that maybe because I just didn't pay close nough attention.

And your last sentence "That would mean you would know this as well?" Clearly you are insinuating that I am aware of something when I have have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about.

Maybe it is you who needs to read what you are writing, just like before when you were wondering as to why I was doing something and then realized it was because you had done something first.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : When Mikey came back to the board it was the same thing, threads bumped all over the place. Here's my guess. You, Mikey and whomever (you all seem soooo close) are sharing that banned screenname so it may not seem like it's coming from the same place. You just use it at your convenience i.e. whenever you're on the board. All it would probably take is a shared password, and you're all about disruption. Another common denominator to go along with "not that bright".

With all the conspiracy theories you have pike it just shows you have too much free time.

Now back to your lessons about this great game we call baseball.

After the "pitcher" throws the "ball" to the "batter", if the "batter" makes contact with the "ball" with his "bat", the "batter" then tries to make it to "first base" (I know you wouldn't get that confused with the other "first base", as you have never been that far). If the "batter" makes it to "first base" (or any other base for that matter) before a "fielder" (the guys with the "mitts" or "gloves", not necessarilly Cecil or Prince) can throw the "ball" to that corresponding "base", the "batter" is deemed "safe".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Can you please start sharing the halluciogens that cause you to have the inability to read a post? Or the ones where everytime Mikey or Babe show up to the board it creates this collage of threads being bumped to possiby bury other threads they may not appreciate?

And yes, I see that threads are being bumped. And it is f'n annoying. But I have always been under the opinion that it is Law (A Sox Fan of the worst kind) who does it. Obviously you believe it is Mikey and Babe.

As I said to Zac last week when defending you after both you and Utica Club disappeared at exactly the same time; I will say again. I do believe in coincidences, so just because Babe is back with Spring Training doesn't make him the secret bumper.

Babe and I ended last year in a battle. It is a new year, and as always, I put the past behind me and start fresh with Babe. Same as I do with you and SPC, no matter what either of you say.

The only one I will not give that respect to is Pike and you know why.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Again Kim - perhaps this is a question for Dottie as I would have no idea if J-Bay is a moderator here. As to his knowing and not knowing things, this is where you lose me. As for him accusing you of being Pike, he is only one of a number of people who have proclaimed this. I know you believe this is the Trufan gang attacking you, but I cannot comment on it because I have never taken part in any conversation on that site. Is it at all possible that you have brought on some of these attacks by some of the things you accuse others of? Just asking a question. But it is the bolded highlighted area where I am totally lost in the woods and hoping the witch in the candy house will find me and try to eat me. Where is there a Yankee slant on this forum? 98% of the threads are about the Sox. Every now and then a Yankee thread appears, but I would imagine that is because NY is Boston's biggest rival. And that makes sense to me. Now as for your winking emoticons - I usually use the one with the tongue being stuck at. That is my symbol for sarcasm or playful pushing of buttons. It is not a secret code. I cannot say I ever noticed J-Bay using emoticons, but that maybe because I just didn't pay close nough attention. And your last sentence "That would mean you would know this as well?" Clearly you are insinuating that I am aware of something when I have have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about. Maybe it is you who needs to read what you are writing, just like before when you were wondering as to why I was doing something and then realized it was because you had done something first.

Sorry, but you lost me at one of a number of people who have proclaimed I'm Pike. Zac started the ballgame by throwing it out there in the first place. Babe, Mikeyinthebronx, and you questioned it, along with JBay & Examiner. So, I guess it's safe to assume the thought was created by a Yankee troll, and other Yankee trolls joined in as well as Yankee fans, and JBay and his friends. I think I see a pattern of abuse...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

The longer I'm on this board, the more I realize just how sane I really am.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]The longer I'm on this board, the more I realize just how sane I really am.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

You have every post with your name in it removed. Do you know how many posts I have had my name in? Along with songs and poems? You seriously don't belong on a forum if you can't just go with the flow or, at the very least, debate what is being said. Just having posts deleted is a pretty cowardly move. IMO

I think if you were a Patriots fan, they wouldn't take a day of you being there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]The longer I'm on this board, the more I realize just how sane I really am.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

No kidding!!

Can we rename this thread to "Day's of Our Forum"? Seems appropriate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : You have every post with your name in it removed. Do you know how many posts I have had my name in? Along with songs and poems? You seriously don't belong on a forum if you can't just go with the flow or, at the very least, debate what is being said. Just having posts deleted is a pretty cowardly move. IMO I think if you were a Patriots fan, they wouldn't take a day of you being there.

pike, that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read here. When have you EVER gone with the flow or debate what is being said (I'm referring to baseball related topics)?

We all wish you would heed your own advice.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : Sorry, but you lost me at one of a number of people who have proclaimed I'm Pike. Zac started the ballgame by throwing it out there in the first place. Babe, Mikeyinthebronx, and you questioned it, along with JBay & Examiner. So, I guess it's safe to assume the thought was created by a Yankee troll, and other Yankee trolls joined in as well as Yankee fans, and JBay and his friends. I think I see a pattern of abuse...

I never accused you of being Pike. I said to Zac while defending you is that anything is possible, but I couldn't really care one way or another. Go check the archives to verify that if you like. I will reiterate that I personally do not believe you are Pike. And I have my reasons for believing this. I do admit that there was a brief moment, I thought you were another of Beni's aliases, but I moved away from that very quickly.

Examiner and J-Bay are Sox fans for sure - no way are they Yank fans in disguise. I know this because of some hard driving disagreements I have had with both on the subject of baseball and Sox/Yanks. And no way either of them could have faked the conversation.

Is it at all possible if we can now direct conversation to talk of Spring Training and let all this silliness fall to the wayside?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : I never accused you of being Pike. I said to Zac while defending you is that anything is possible, but I couldn't really care one way or another. Go check the archives to verify that if you like. I will reiterate that I personally do not believe you are Pike. And I have my reasons for believing this. I do admit that there was a brief moment, I thought you were another of Beni's aliases, but I moved away from that very quickly. Examiner and J-Bay are Sox fans for sure - no way are they Yank fans in disguise. I know this because of some hard driving disagreements I have had with both on the subject of baseball and Sox/Yanks. And no way either of them could have faked the conversation.

I don't believe you think I'm Pike. I've said that. IMO I think you know too much about women to believe that.  FTR I don't think Zac, Babe or Mikey truly believe I'm Pike (not because of women, obviously). It's called trolling to annoy Sox fans. I think JBay did believe, and possibly still does, as may Examiner. But it wouldn't have been started if it weren't for Zac doing what he does here, creating havoc when he doesn't like a poster's comments about the Yankees.

And I never said that JBay or Examiner were Yankee fans. I don't know where you got that from.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : I don't believe you think I'm Pike. I've said that. IMO I think you know too much about women to believe that.  FTR I don't think Zac, Babe or Mikey truly believe I'm Pike (not because of women, obviously). It's called trolling to annoy Sox fans. I think JBay did believe, and possibly still does, as may Examiner. But it wouldn't have been started if it weren't for Zac doing what he does here, creating havoc when he doesn't like a poster's comments about the Yankees. And I never said that JBay or Examiner were Yankee fans. I don't know where you got that from.

I don't know where I got that from, just like I don't know where you got the part of me knowing about certain things that I don't (see your previous comment). You are very good at deflecting - you know that? And which is why I said there aren't enough bread crumbs.

Like 4 B's said - this is becoming like a horrible day time soap opera and I would much rather talk about baseball. So can we please end this now. It is boring and tedious.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread : I don't believe you think I'm Pike. I've said that. IMO I think you know too much about women to believe that.  FTR I don't think Zac, Babe or Mikey truly believe I'm Pike (not because of women, obviously). It's called trolling to annoy Sox fans. I think JBay did believe, and possibly still does, as may Examiner. But it wouldn't have been started if it weren't for Zac doing what he does here, creating havoc when he doesn't like a poster's comments about the Yankees. And I never said that JBay or Examiner were Yankee fans. I don't know where you got that from.

UC, I never said that you were pike.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Mariano Rivera and Rafael Soriano did not throw bullpens yesterday, and neither is scheduled to throw one today. No surprise. Those two don’t require nearly as many innings as the other guys.

Today’s bullpen assignments:

Group 1
    Manny Delcarmen (to Russell Martin)
    George Kontos (to Francisco Cervelli)
    Mike O’Connor (to Austin Romine)
    David Phelps (to Gustavo Molina)
    Adam Warren (to Jose Gil)

Group 2
    Adam Miller (to J.R. Murphy)
    Brett Marshall (to Gary Sanchez)
    Ryan Pope (to Kyle Higashioka)
    Clay Rapada (to Jose Gil)
    Kevin Whelan (to Gustavo Molina)

Group 3
    Dan Burawa (to Francisco Cervelli)
    Juan Cedeno (to J.R. Murphy)
    Graham Stoneburner (to Gary Sanchez)
    Chase Whitley (to Kyle Higashioka)

Batting practice groups:

Group 1: David Adams, Justin Maxwell, Andruw Jones
    Group 2: Francisco Cervelli, Russell Martin, Austin Romine, Gustavo Molina
    Group 3: Jose Gil, Gary Sanchez, Kyle Higashioka, J.R. Murphy

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistic Yankee Thread :  sharing that banned screen name a banned screen name is key to anonymous bumping some do it by accident   some as away of sulking after getting owned I just didn't think it was common knowledge of course pike with his 2,000 banned screen names would know, I just didn't think some one who supposedly has had only 1 acct would know
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

It's amazing the things kst knows, kst even remembers HeadofTed...

25. This post has been removed.