Realistically - how far can these guys go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Realistically - how far can these guys go?

work.  in.  progress.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

4th place in the AL East.

Hopefully, Dice-K, Bailey, and Jenks return in time to be traded for prospects at the deadline. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

I say all the way...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I'd be very surprised if this team does not make the playoffs.  The bullpen looks shaky now, but I like Tazawa, and Bailey will be back before the end of the year.  Overall Bobby V is handling the situation well - looking for a hot hand (Morales) while having little patience for guys like Melancon who can't even handle mopup duties.  We have more than enough offense, even without Ellsbury.  We're in for some great stretches over the next 5 months.  This, obviously, hasn't been one of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

In Response to Re: Realistically - how far can these guys go?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Realistically - how far can these guys go? : will this team make the playoffs? well, if this line-up played in TRIPLE-A, i'd say yes. not a chance in hell in the BIG LEAGUES. and we  haven't even talked about the pitching.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

In Response to Re: Realistically - how far can these guys go?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realistically - how far can these guys go? : makes sense to me. they can't do any worse; if it's going to be a rebuilding year, than the SOX should start rebuilding. let's get something out of this anguish that is the RED SOX.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

the National League is a lot weaker. This team could be as bad as the 1990 Mets and that was the worst team money could buy. n response to "Re: Realistically - how far can these guys go?": [QUOTE]You just really never know Dub.  If you posted the line-up and starting rotation for the St. Louis Cardinals at this time in 2011, how far would you have them going.  Most had them mid-pack in the NL Central. Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.