Really, maybe our STARTING PITCHING is not .......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Really, maybe our STARTING PITCHING is not .......

What we THINK it is !!!    What say YOU ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Really, maybe our STARTING PITCHING is not .......

Not to mention our HITTING  !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not to mention our HITTING  !!!

[/QUOTE]

Not to mention our Defense.!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not to mention our presumed loyal fan-base.

[/QUOTE]Why is so bad that the "loyal fan base" asks for better play from the TEAM that the FAN-BASE is buying tickets from ?????  How lib/left is that ????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Why is so bad that the "loyal fan base" asks for better play from the TEAM that the FAN-BASE is buying tickets from ?????  How lib/left is that ????

[/QUOTE]

A guy cut me off on the highway today, I thought that was pretty lib/left.  Then someone stole my laundry hamper....totally right wing/conservo!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Why is so bad that the "loyal fan base" asks for better play from the TEAM that the FAN-BASE is buying tickets from ????? How lib/left is that ????

You the one that's always demanding to play the inexpensive kids.

This is what you get when rookies play.

Deal with it.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i find you bringing politics into this thread to be a violation of this websites policies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Loyal sox fans fill Fenway park every game and you think it's ok to watch bad pitching,bad hitting, bad defense and question loyal fan base?..... Blame the fans because our  SS can't field left or right of him? Can't score runs  with bad at bats.... Or pitchers worried about outs or contract ???? Blame the fan next to you because you can't move your seat because of sell-out every game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Loyal sox fans fill Fenway park every game and you think it's ok to watch bad pitching,bad hitting, bad defense and question loyal fan base?..... Blame the fans because our  SS can't field left or right of him? Can't score runs  with bad at bats.... Or pitchers worried about outs or contract ???? Blame the fan next to you because you can't move your seat because of sell-out every game.

[/QUOTE]

Whiny drivel.

They won the Series last year.

They're going through a rough patch like all teams do.

The players are all trying.

Stop the insufferable whining and act like a grownup.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When's the last time you bought a ticket, genius?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You do know this is baseball, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

u know Bill is the kind that hangs out in a Tea Party demonstration wearing a t-shirt that Obama is a Nazi. Even if the Tea Party has some great ideas it is the idiots like Bill that kill it right out of the gate.... 

Bill-SFB actually writes signs for the tea party; based on his ability to spell, he's definitely qualified.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Lester has, for the most part, been very good. So has Peavy. Lackey has been up and down, but pitched a gem last time around.

Doubront is a question mark, as always, but if you paid attention to his results last year you might think twice about running him out of town based on his first few starts. Buchholz is also unpredictable but showed cause for hope on Saturday. I'm not giving up on either yet.

Too early to make any judgments or to think about making major changes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  DAT !!!

[/QUOTE]

B I N G O   D I S  !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Mods 1 and Mods 2 - why has Bill-806 not been banned for his politicking?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

loyal Sox fans will fill the park because they understand that a. this is a sport: part of what makes it fun is that there are no guarantees, there are ups and downs regardless of the 'product' that is put on the field, and b. they understand that this, of all sports, is BASEBALL.  

Friends, again, I implore you:  Act like you've been through a baseball season before.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Loyal fans don't always mean they understand how a team is built.  I don't doubt that most in here are loyal fans....I do however think that most of them would make horrible G.M.s and would run the team into the ground if given the chance.

For the record, I'm not saying I would necessarily do any better....just that I'm more aware of it than others.  I think I understand the importance of a holistic approach to team building and the patience that it takes (and some lack)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is so bad that the "loyal fan base" asks for better play from the TEAM that the FAN-BASE is buying tickets from ????? How lib/left is that ????

Deal with it.

[/QUOTE]TRUE DAT .....  Just asking, is there an "ACE" on that staff ????   DAD & BILL-806 think not !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Deal with it.

[/QUOTE]TRUE DAT .....  Just asking, is there an "ACE" on that staff ????   DAD & BILL-806 think not !!!

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

"DAD and BILL-SFB think not." Close, but it's actually DAD and BILL do not think.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

u know Bill is the kind that hangs out in a Tea Party demonstration wearing a t-shirt that Obama is a Nazi. Even if the Tea Party has some great ideas it is the idiots like Bill that kill it right out of the gate.... 

[/QUOTE]

Every intelligent conservative - and there are many, obviously - despise and are humiliated by people like Algernon-666....ignorant, stupid, dogmatic sheep that tar them with the moron brush.

On the other hand, liberals love the stupid Right like Algernon and the Christian Right...they are tearing a once great party apart and making them increasingly unelectable.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DAD and BILL-SFB think not. Close, but it's actually DAD and BILL do not think.

[/QUOTE]Why the RUDENESS ????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Every intelligent conservative - and there are many, obviously - despise and are humiliated by people like Algernon-666....ignorant, stupid, dogmatic sheep that tar them with the moron brush.

On the other hand, liberals love the stupid Right like Algernon and the Christian Right...they are tearing a once great party apart and making them increasingly unelectable.  

[/QUOTE]What kind of pleasure do you get from being RUDE  ???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DAD and BILL-SFB think not. Close, but it's actually DAD and BILL do not think.

[/QUOTE]Why the RUDENESS ????

[/QUOTE]

Is that a rhetorical question?

Sections
Shortcuts