Red Alert! Red Alert!! Admiral Bill-806 no IGGY in the line-up again, Mayday!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Red Alert! Red Alert!! Admiral Bill-806 no IGGY in the line-up again, Mayday!!!

WHAT SAY YOU !!! ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Red Alert!! Red Alert!! Admiral Bill-806 no IGGY in the line-up agaiin, Mayday!

Bill-806 !!!! Do something quick!!! PLEASE !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Red Alert! Red Alert!! Admiral Bill-806 no IGGY in the line-up again, Mayday!!!

Im working on it !!!!    Bobby V. & Ben have been busy of late....  Maybe we are still showcasing AVILIES  ???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Red Alert! Red Alert!! Admiral Bill-806 no IGGY in the line-up again, Mayday!!!

how can you showcase aviles any more than he already has been??? hes played ALL season, if a GM needs to see more then he needs lasik.....

its time SHOWCASE iggy!! put him in the lineup and see if there are any sucker GMs who will take him in a package deal for a top of the rotation guy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Red Alert! Red Alert!! Admiral Bill-806 no IGGY in the line-up again, Mayday!!!:
    how can you showcase aviles any more than he already has been??? hes played ALL season, if a GM needs to see more then he needs lasik..... its time SHOWCASE iggy!! put him in the lineup and see if there are any sucker GMs who will take him in a package deal for a top of the rotation guy
    Posted by mef429
    Ya got my vote !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Red Alert! Red Alert!! Admiral Bill-806 no IGGY in the line-up again, Mayday!!!:
    how can you showcase aviles any more than he already has been??? hes played ALL season, if a GM needs to see more then he needs lasik..... its time SHOWCASE iggy!! put him in the lineup and see if there are any sucker GMs who will take him in a package deal for a top of the rotation guy
    Posted by mef429

Iggy as a showcase piece in a package deal for a frontline starter? Dangle that in front of Seattle, maybe they will bite. I wouldn't trade Freddy Garcia for him.

Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

holy crap bill. did we just agree? theres a first for everything i guess.

but i think we can propose a fair trade to seattle without including iggy.

no deal? how about a future GG'er? pretty decent bonus to me..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

holy crap bill. did we just agree? theres a first for everything i guess. but i think we can propose a fair trade to seattle without including iggy. no deal? how about a future GG'er? pretty decent bonus to me..
    Posted by mef429
    "Let me be clear",  Im open to "meaningful conversation, even if we need to bypass congress" !!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Dive, Dive, Dive

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In Response to Re: Red Alert! Red Alert!! Admiral Bill-806 no IGGY in the line-up again, Mayday!!! : "Let me be clear",  Im open to "meaningful conversation, even if we need to bypass congress" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

ROFL!  Always an A+ on humor William

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

in all seriousness why isn't iglesias playing? why bring him up and sit him on the bench?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Maybe I am dumb but while Ortiz is unavailable could we not play Ciriaco at 3B and maybe 2B while Pedroia rests his legs and DH's? Then Iggy can play... hey if he is never going to be a full-time player then lets see what he can do right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Maybe I am dumb but while Ortiz is unavailable could we not play Ciriaco at 3B and maybe 2B while Pedroia rests his legs and DH's? Then Iggy can play... hey if he is never going to be a full-time player then lets see what he can do right now.
    Posted by EnchiladaT
    Enchi.......  I agree with you, I guess that I will just have to go over Bobby'S head and go up the back stairs !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts