Red Sox and Marlins discussing Hanley Ramirez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Red Sox and Marlins discussing Hanley Ramirez

Sweet, wait it's not 2005 anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

Doubt the Red Sox trade Jacoby Ellsbury this offseason, during the 2012 Season.  Maybe next offseason, but only if team cannot sign Jacoby for the team. By the time Jacoby is either signed by the Red Sox or traded, the team will have a much better idea whether Josh Reddick, Ryan Kalish, Juan Carlos Linares or ? in the outfield with Carl Crawford.  In any of those instances, doubt very much that Hanley Ramirez comes back to the Red Sox based on Hanley's attitude, cost, and the necessity for Hanley to learn a new position.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

but only if team cannot sign Jacoby for the team.

The team cannot sign your idol, Jacoby, for the team. Even if Red Sox valued him at 142 million plus, Crawford is in his parking place and has a contract that he will not surrender and no other team will pay more than a dime or two on the dollar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Yepper heard the same, with the exception of the year he sat around pretending to be unhealthy, when the rest of the team was fighting for the playoffs. Was it 2005 or 2006? Not sure...but regardless, that was the only time the players actually called him out, that I am aware of...

In Response to Re: Red Sox and Marlins discussing Hanley Ramirez:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox and Marlins discussing Hanley Ramirez : By all the reports I have heard from players and coaches on those teams, Manny was anything but a clubhouse cancer.  A headache for the FO, surely.  But, he was loved and respected by his teammates for his fun-loving spirit, and work ethic.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Rofl! Tell me about it!! Of the problems this team has, they choose the best player of last year? A STUD by any objective measure? Puleeeeeeze stop asking for Ellsbury to be traded. It just hurts my head....

In Response to Re: Red Sox and Marlins discussing Hanley Ramirez:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Red Sox and Marlins discussing Hanley Ramirez": So we're trading Ellsbury again huh? Give it up.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ubahero. Show ubahero's posts

If Hanley comes it will be as a shortstop.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Passive/aggressive Red Sox party in Vegas.