Red Sox and Rays Having Bad Seasons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

Red Sox and Rays Having Bad Seasons

Everyone thought the Rays and Red Sox would fight for the AL East title. The Jays are starting to run away with the division. The Rays are 23-37 and 13 games out of first place. It seems like it not meant to be the Red Sox or Rays season. You know this a weird year when the Rays of all teams are 23-37 and 13 out.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Red Sox and Rays Having Bad Seasons

In response to razcreation's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everyone thought the Rays and Red Sox would fight for the AL East title. The Jays are starting to run away with the division. The Rays are 23-37 and 13 games out of first place. It seems like it not meant to be the Red Sox or Rays season. You know this a weird year when the Rays of all teams are 23-37 and 13 out.

[/QUOTE]

Just not our year. Glad for the Jays....just hope the Yankees don't sneak back into it. Sox and Rays will battle for fourth place all year.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The Yankees stink too.  Who would have thunk the Sox, Yanks and Rays would all stink this year?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The Rays are small market, small time Charlies. They have made some good decisions and overachieved in recent years. But they have just one pennant and no championships. Now, they are in decline. Fading away to mediocrity or worse. We should not compare ourselves to them.

Stabbed by Foulke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Yankees stink too.  Who would have thunk the Sox, Yanks and Rays would all stink this year?

[/QUOTE]

yanks don't stink

they just smell real bad

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yanks don't stink

they just smell real bad

[/QUOTE]

They do stink. Its just that the Red Sox stink worse. By the end of the year the Yankees, Sox, and Rays will be battling it out for last place. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

yanks don't stink

they just smell real bad

They do stink. Its just that the Red Sox stink worse. By the end of the year the Yankees, Sox, and Rays will be battling it out for last place. 

na

yanks ready to go on a roll

ells is heating up

got teix back tues & beltran today

Ellsbury has the Yankees’ longest active hitting streak (9G)…over the span is batting .389 (14-for-36) with 5R, 1 double, 1HR, 8RBI, 4BB, 5SB and a .450 OBP.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

yanks don't stink

they just smell real bad

na

ells is heating up

Ellsbury has the Yankees’ longest active hitting streak (9G)…over the span is batting .389 (14-for-36) with 5R, 1 double, 1HR, 8RBI, 4BB, 5SB and a .450 OBP.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

And they're just waiting for Beltran and his .286 OBP to get going?

Ok...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

yanks don't stink

they just smell real bad

na

ells is heating up

[/QUOTE]

The Yankees are 10th in overall pitching and 12th in runs scored-even worse than the Red Sox. Their run differential is -29 and Coolstandings gives the Yankees an even worse chance of making the playoffs than the Red Sox. I think the Sox stink worse, but the argument could certainly be made that its the Yankees who will finish with fewer wins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Ok...

[/QUOTE]

actually I listed 3 reasons

R U suggesting adding  beltran 2 the line up isn't a positive thing ?

hmm is he being disingenuous or just doesn't know BB

I'm thinkin a lot people in RSN wouldn't mind adding beltran 2 their line up

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Ok...

actually I listed 3 reasons

R U suggesting adding  beltran 2 the line up isn't a positive thing ?

hmm is he being disingenuous or just doesn't know BB

I'm thinkin a lot people in RSN wouldn't mind adding beltran 2 their line up

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Oh excuse me...

Tiexiera's been a real difference maker.

A lot of people in RSN think Xander should play LF.

That doesn't make it a good idea.

I'd take Ichiro before I'd take Beltran.

We've got enough players with shaky offense.

I don't see a reason to add a player with shaky offense and even worse defense to the mix.