Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread

any other pitcher on the staff save lester would have walked bautista twice tonight.... but bard? hell noes, he goes right after the big man and sits him down. twice! good job bard

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i can't watch the game.. on gamecast. are you guys sold on bard as a starter from what you see?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread": [QUOTE]i can't watch the game.. on gamecast. are you guys sold on bard as a starter from what you see? Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE] He's getting better as the game goes on. In a groove now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]i can't watch the game.. on gamecast. are you guys sold on bard as a starter from what you see?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

he shows promise. especially if he can develop that change-up. but i think he will be shipped back to the pen before that comes to fruition. his need in the BP is greater especially since cook can replace him in the roto

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

ells had a mvp season, but when in the last 2 years has youk hammered the crap out of any major league pitcher, youk is def declining. iglesias/ciriaco if called up would give you a better glove and wheels at ss than punto. ciriaco arguably a better bat as well, he is hitting +300 for the pawsox.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]i can't watch the game.. on gamecast. are you guys sold on bard as a starter from what you see?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    MLB Extra Innings is having a free preview this week. The game should be on T.V. somewhere on the dial. Check it out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

MLB lets you listen to the home team announcers or the away team announcers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]ells had a mvp season, but when in the last 2 years has youk hammered the crap out of any major league pitcher, youk is def declining. iglesias/ciriaco if called up would give you a better glove and wheels at ss than punto. ciriaco arguably a better bat as well, he is hitting +300 for the pawsox.
    Posted by isurfvb24[/QUOTE]

ciriaco i agree with. i've been saying he should be the UIF instead of of punto. but iggy is seriously just a joke at the plate. aviles is the better option than all of them though at SS. solid defense. great bat, good speed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

how do you not score on that ellsbury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon! i've seen you score from first on an infield single!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Sox need to do something now. Second and third , no outs. Starting to figure Drabek out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Rally time

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Pedey once again a savior 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]how do you not score on that ellsbury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon! i've seen you score from first on an infield single!
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]
    Down three runs. No outs. Have to play it safe and hold him there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

AGon!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

thats the point im getting at, aviles is hurt, its early, why not let ciriaco/iglesias get some time on the field/at the plate, all they are doing is splitting time in pawtucket and thats not a good thing when young hitters need ab's. and i think either or would of made that play punto muffed. ciriaco can play 2nd too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

well i think iggys best bet at improvement is to stay at AAA because lets face it, bringing him up would do nothing but halt his progress and harm the ball club as he would be an auto-out. i'm all for ciriaco to play. i'm sure in a few weeks we'll drop the extra pitcher and bring him up.

aviles has a small ankle injury its nothing to be worried about nor is it something you need to bring up someone to replace him with

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Geez what the heck was Youk swinging at.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Now there Youk went right back to trying to pull that pitch. Sure enough , D.P. ground ball to short. Inning over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

gidp. he needs to get married and frigan retire. tb12 needs his future brother in law to throw the ball to in the offseason.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Way to kill the rally youk.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

replace punto not aviles. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Bard is about done. Too many pitches.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Sox catchers can't throw anyone out. Is that Tek behind the plate?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

if bard doesnt give up any runs here i would say he pitched pretty good for his first career start. 8 hits 3 er.......sarcasm  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

another botched play by punto...... just throw it to first you idiot!

Sections
Shortcuts