Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread

Get a SS. Of course Youk should have been at third. The runner was a dead duck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

drop the extra pitcher and bring up ciriaco! punto has no business at SS. he looks lost out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

need a strikeout here

never seen thomas pitch before. he any good?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

ive been saying that the entire thread splendid, i would take iglesias/ciriaco all day long over punto, they both would of made both those plays.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Things are unraveling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

saw thomas pitch in relief at the nationals/sox game in dc. he got worked, didnt event get out of the inning...against aaa players...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Sooo many holes on this team from bats to pitching and fielding! BV has no idea what to do right now. This is going to be a long season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hey, just like last year! They win a game that looks like it would be a momentum builder, then come out totally flat the next night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Sooo many holes on this team from bats to pitching and fielding! BV has no idea what to do right now. This is going to be a long season.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]
    There are just too many marginal players on this roster for the Sox to contend in the A.L. East.  A shame with the high payroll to see this much mediocrity.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, just like last year! They win a game that looks like it would be a momentum builder, then come out totally flat the next night.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

you got that right. we just can't string hits together. combine that with puntard at SS botching every easy play he possibly can

EDIT: oh hey he finally fielded a ball cleanly and made a good throw to first... well a dead clock is right twice a day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

its not like cherrington gave him much to work with. ny,tb, are most likely playoff teams( div winner and  w.c.)  toronto will be over 500 no doubt. its going to be a long year but i do think bobby v is the right guy for the team. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Sigh ... back to the Celtics.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I tuned in at 3-1 and watched it unravel. Thomas looks like triple aaa material, but Youkillis is letting his lack of hitting get to him in the field, he should of been there. Youkillis I think has seen his better days pass him, too many injuries may have taken its toll on him. He started iff slow last year too but this is a big year for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread : There are just too many marginal players on this roster for the Sox to contend in the A.L. East.  A shame with the high payroll to see this much mediocrity.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

For the price of the tickets to Fenway you would think that you are watching a allstar team in a state of the art park...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

puntard lol actually made a nice play...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Punt looked to third like he should have. Youk was slow getting over and then stopped. They would have had the runner at third.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

This has been a tough game to watch.  I think Bard did OK, but the BP is so weak...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]Punt looked to third like he should have. Youk was slow getting over and then stopped. They would have had the runner at third.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]

if he only looked to third he still could have made the throw. he stared at 3rd and watched youk try to hustle his way to the bag then tried to go to first. i mean it only takes a quick glance to your right to see youk waaaaay off the bag and then you can roll it to first and still get the guy out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

you pay more for parking at or around fenway than you would pay for tickets at most mlb parks, now thats a joke. and now fare hikes to ride the t? w*t*f

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

yup i think 2 adrians on the corners would of worked out alot better than 1 adrian and a kevin. good ole theo

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I can't believe that Suckomuchia is the best catcher sox can come up with...Ross, Punto...really!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

punto if you can get a hit here i will take back calling you a puntard and all the bad thing i've said about you this season

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I agree actually with you they should have hung on to either Adrian Beltre or Victor Martinez to catch. Youkillis looks awful at the plate like he did last year when he started the season. response to "Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread": [QUOTE]yup i think 2 adrians on the corners would of worked out alot better than 1 adrian and a kevin. good ole theo Posted by isurfvb24[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

i will be happy if he gets on too but puntard is too good of a name to give up on this early in the season!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox @ Blue Jays: 4/10 Game Thread : if he only looked to third he still could have made the throw. he stared at 3rd and watched youk try to hustle his way to the bag then tried to go to first. i mean it only takes a quick glance to your right to see youk waaaaay off the bag and then you can roll it to first and still get the guy out. Posted by mef429[/QUOTE] Watch it again. Youk stopped. If had kept running he could have caught the throw on the run and made the tag. It was his fault.