Red Sox fan injured by beer can punted by Gomes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Red Sox fan injured by beer can punted by Gomes

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm Korean and people assume that I am good in math and computers.  So not true.   LOL

People also assume that I like rice.  I prefer a wheat bagel toasted (or everything bagel) with extra cream cheese at Dunkin Donut over a bowl of rice or noodles.   LOL  Laughing

I never understood why Asians say they don't want to have people assume they are good in math and computers. I'm blonde. Do you want to swap stereotypes with me? I'd love to have people assume I was good at math and computers.  I don't have a brain in my head at all. :)

[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you've finally come around and agreed with me....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Red Sox fan injured by beer can punted by Gomes

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm Korean and people assume that I am good in math and computers.  So not true.   LOL

People also assume that I like rice.  I prefer a wheat bagel toasted (or everything bagel) with extra cream cheese at Dunkin Donut over a bowl of rice or noodles.   LOL  Laughing

I never understood why Asians say they don't want to have people assume they are good in math and computers. I'm blonde. Do you want to swap stereotypes with me? I'd love to have people assume I was good at math and computers. Basically, they always just assume I don't have a brain in my head at all. :)

[/QUOTE] Morning' Blondie!! Tongue OutWink

[/QUOTE]

Are you call me a moron? SurprisedLaughing