Red Sox fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Red Sox fans

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Kimmi keeps waving those pompoms and wearing that bonnet. Go Red Sox! Go Kimmi! Everything is roses to Kimmi. If a Red Sox player did it, its got to be great. Kimmi fails to see the elephant in the room, that there is, in fact, very little that is going right with this team. The sugary sweet pompom waving must go on though, right? No matter how foolish it makes you look.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

Show me post that has Kimmi "waving pompoms" Pumpsie.

I know she's posted more than once that the Sox chances of making the playoffs are dim.

She must have really shown you up badly, for you to carry a grudge this long.

Not that it would be difficult...

Tell us all again about the that big Sox collaspe in '07 you went on and on about here.

Isn't that why you left for a while?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Kimmi keeps waving those pompoms and wearing that bonnet. Go Red Sox! Go Kimmi! Everything is roses to Kimmi. If a Red Sox player did it, its got to be great. Kimmi fails to see the elephant in the room, that there is, in fact, very little that is going right with this team. The sugary sweet pompom waving must go on though, right? No matter how foolish it makes you look.

Again, not Kimmi, but I'll respond anyway. I can't tell you how many Yankee trolls have repeated that to me time and time again. The same ones that want you to hate your team because THEY hate your team, and their fans.

Give it a rest already "pumpsie". The jig is up. You have JBay's seal of endorsement, but that's really not saying much since his game threads are a breeding ground for posters like you whom he continually pats on the back. No one cares what you think, and if you made Sox fans miserable on the Truefan site, you shouldn't get a free pass to do the same thing here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Thanks 2004. And keep posting those info snippets and starting those threads. I appreciate them here, all in one place, for us to read. Eventually the team will turn it around and you and I will be here to see it happen....in about 20 years or so.

And like with JBay, he seems to seek out the posters whom he believes should have their butts kissed in order to continue his game here. Really clever for a troll. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Again, not Kimmi, but I'll respond anyway. I can't tell you how many Yankee trolls have repeated that to me time and time again. The same ones that want you to hate your team because THEY hate your team, and their fans. Give it a rest already "pumpsie". The jig is up. You have JBay's seal of endorsement, but that's really not saying much since his game threads are a breeding ground for posters like you whom he continually pats on the back. No one cares what you think, and if you made Sox fans miserable on the Truefan site, you shouldn't get a free pass to do the same thing here.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

You need to do your homework before you make idiotic comments about Trufan. It is, in fact, a very congenial group of posters, both Sox and Yankee fans together, and its a place I enjoy contributing to. Why don't you try to look at that site before you make stupid sounding (and totally false) accusations about it? Do your homework for once; and start posting something intelligent sounding for once.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : You need to do your homework before you make idiotic comments about Trufan. It is, in fact, a very congenial group of posters, both Sox and Yankee fans together, and its a place I enjoy contributing to. Why don't you try to look at that site before you make stupid sounding (and totally false) accusations about it? Do your homework for once; and start posting something intelligent sounding for once.

Things must have been real "congenial" on TalkSox too.

So much so, you got bounced.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Things must have been real "congenial" on TalkSox too. So much so, you got bounced.
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

Do you ever have anything useful to say? Or anything intelligent? You define the word "idiot". Lets try to keep on topic here: baseball. I have no further use for your personal rants against me, not that that will stop you. Have at it, if you like talking to the wall.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : You need to do your homework before you make idiotic comments about Trufan. It is, in fact, a very congenial group of posters, both Sox and Yankee fans together, and its a place I enjoy contributing to. Why don't you try to look at that site before you make stupid sounding (and totally false) accusations about it? Do your homework for once; and start posting something intelligent sounding for once.

I personally dont care for Kim, But talk about posting something intelligent?

"Thanks 2004. And keep posting those info snippets and starting those threads. I appreciate them here, all in one place, for us to read. Eventually the team will turn it around and you and I will be here to see it happen....in about 20 years or so."

Where were you last night to defend the Idiot? That is his name correct?
    back off before you get spanked meatball!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Wow an internet bully! How old are you 12?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : I personally dont care for Kim, But talk about posting something intelligent? "Thanks 2004. And keep posting those info snippets and starting those threads. I appreciate them here, all in one place, for us to read. Eventually the team will turn it around and you and I will be here to see it happen....in about 20 years or so." Where were you last night to defend the Idiot? That is his name correct? back off before you get spanked meatball!
    Posted by Promise4you2[/QUOTE]

Where was I? Living my life. Right now I am at Lake Winnipesaukee with my family. I post here when I can, and when I choose. Sorry if thats not good enough for you. I actually have a life off this board.
    Now, about 2004: I enjoy the twitter feeds he posts here, as well as the other information he shares. Its all in one place. There is no need to go searching for it. If you do not like it that way, too bad. I hope he keeps it up. It saves me time as I try to become a more informed fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Red Sox fans:
    [QUOTE]Why do countries win more medals in the olympics when their team is their host country? Is it because they do better when their countrymen are cheering them on? They always make the case in the opening ceremonies that the cheers should be loud when they enter because they have more fans there. Beating up players accomplishes nothing. It probably does affect their next game, though. The booing of Josh Beckett, mainly brought on by the media since they always kept the chicken and beer allegations front and center, has done nothing to help his performance. Add to that, losing Varitek, which isn't exactly Enquirer material. With all the Idiots here and across the Internet it probably just adds to the abuse. Lester has taken abuse as well for his performance also linked to last season. I don't believe for a second that had no affect on his performance as well. I can't recall a player who was abused that "turned it around". You would have to think that the people who do it are people with personal agendas who don't really want a player to turn it around. They want them gone. It's kinda sad really. Beyond the fact of how manipulative it is. Lester has pitched well lately, I think he wins this game. Why not just hope for the best, and see what happens then? And that should go for the team as a whole. They are not the worst team in baseball, but you would think that. I say they have a great game tomorrow, and split the series to go face the Orioles, who they will beat into a pulp. Go Sox!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Another thread bumped up this morning. Take note that it was KST's thread. Her positivity is to be ridiculed by the invisible bumpers. Another bumper who hates positive Red Sox fans. See the pattern here?
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Yeah pike pretty clearly.

Any thread that has been bumped is one that you have recently posted to.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

hey pimpsie-green if you love Twitter so much why not stay on Twitter? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]Why do countries win more medals in the olympics when their team is their host country? Is it because they do better when their countrymen are cheering them on? They always make the case in the opening ceremonies that the cheers should be loud when they enter because they have more fans there. Beating up players accomplishes nothing. It probably does affect their next game, though. The booing of Josh Beckett, mainly brought on by the media since they always kept the chicken and beer allegations front and center, has done nothing to help his performance. Add to that, losing Varitek, which isn't exactly Enquirer material. With all the Idiots here and across the Internet it probably just adds to the abuse. Lester has taken abuse as well for his performance also linked to last season. I don't believe for a second that had no affect on his performance as well. I can't recall a player who was abused that "turned it around". You would have to think that the people who do it are people with personal agendas who don't really want a player to turn it around. They want them gone. It's kinda sad really. Beyond the fact of how manipulative it is. Lester has pitched well lately, I think he wins this game. Why not just hope for the best, and see what happens then? And that should go for the team as a whole. They are not the worst team in baseball, but you would think that. I say they have a great game tomorrow, and split the series to go face the Orioles, who they will beat into a pulp. Go Sox!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:;
    [QUOTE]

Why do countries win more medals in the olympics when their team is their host country? Is it because they do better when their countrymen are cheering them on? They always make the case in the opening ceremonies that the cheers should be loud when they enter because they have more fans there.

Beating up players accomplishes nothing. It probably does affect their next game, though. The booing of Josh Beckett, mainly brought on by the media since they always kept the chicken and beer allegations front and center, has done nothing to help his performance. Add to that, losing Varitek, which isn't exactly Enquirer material. With all the Idiots here and across the Internet it probably just adds to the abuse. Lester has taken abuse as well for his performance also linked to last season. I don't believe for a second that had no affect on his performance as well.

I can't recall a player who was abused that "turned it around". You would have to think that the people who do it are people with personal agendas who don't really want a player to turn it around. They want them gone. It's kinda sad really. Beyond the fact of how manipulative it is.

Lester has pitched well lately, I think he wins this game. Why not just hope for the best, and see what happens then? And that should go for the team as a whole. They are not the worst team in baseball, but you would think that. I say they have a great game tomorrow, and split the series to go face the Orioles, who they will beat into a pulp. Go Sox!

[/QUOTE]

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts