Red Sox fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Red Sox fans

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans:
    In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Sure it is. You're missing the point steven, which is, make outragous statements to get the ire and attention of other posters, for attention. I'm not sure what's worse, coming here to get internet attention or the posters who continually fall for and feed into it.
    Posted by J-BAY

I'm not sure which outrageous statements you're talking about, but I trust your judgement, so I'll take your word for it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

This entire thread is as good an example, as any. Same act, different day.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Sure it is. You're missing the point steven, which is, make outragous statements to get the ire and responses of other posters, for attention. I'm not sure what's worse, coming here to get internet attention or the posters who continually fall for and feed into it.
    Posted by J-BAY

+ 2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : and yet, you all continue to respond, which is the point.
    Posted by J-BAY
    True, J-Bay....But there have been more than a few times I have ignored her attacks..I am sure that that is true for many others as well...Unfortunately, that enables and reinforces the behavior also because she feels like she is successful in her efforts to intimidate that person...And if you note the sycophantic approach a few have taken towards her, it has obviously really worked in some cases...It still baffles me why Dottie's bat phone never rings loudly enough so that there are consequences for her..I have been booted off of this forum and have even been suspended permanently when I have gotten carried away with my political comments...On a baseball forum that is completely justified.....With regard to KST, she is consistently abusive towards others, and yet she wraps herself in the Troll-Bashing Defender of Red Sox Nation flag, thus somehow managing to avoid any real long-term consequences with the forum monitors. Go figure....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Kim, not to make this a "thing"...i happen to know Ipot, he IS a Sox fan..
    Posted by jete02fan

Do you really know him? Or he just another poster on Truefan who you know as a Sox fan? You saw his quote. What "fan" wishes the other team beats them when they're not doing well? I don't know any. Do you do that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Says you, Mikey
    Posted by MikeNagy

That sounds like a post defending Mikey. You don't ever say things like that when anyone accuses posters of being Pike, or Pike of being me.

FTR even if you don't believe the poster is Mikey, alot of posters are, and he's even admitted to some of them. Why would a Yankee fan need multiple identities on a rival team's board?

Not to mention the fact that he impersonates Sox posters here. And, of course, there's the bumping of the threads thing. What more does a Yankee troll have to do in order for you to see them that way?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : LOL kst even called traven a nyyfan last night
    Posted by pinstripezac

So funny "even Traven". No one knows Traven, and Traven has been a Yankee alias since hanging out on Beni's threads. Get a life, Zac.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : LOL!!!...don't make me pull out my proof that you were Beni and Babe :-)
    Posted by jete02fan

Oh, that's so funny. Especially, since Mikey has impersonated Beni. And me, and SPC and Pike and you. We really need more Yankee trolls like that on the board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : So funny "even Traven". No one knows Traven, and Traven has been a Yankee alias since hanging out on Beni's threads. Get a life, Zac.
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    Hey kim. You think we can still win?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : But, you guys are more than welcome to him...
    Posted by ThefourBs

That tells me all I need to know about this "sox" fan ipotnyc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : + 2
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi

JBay loves Mikey and talks to him under all his aliases. He loves the fact that he immitates posters on the board, and just completely wrecks this board by bumping threads. And Kimmi loves Babe, another well-known Yankee troll on the board. Of course it's a Sox fan who's posting on a Sox board for attention and not either of those two. LMAO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : JBay loves Mikey and talks to him under all his aliases. He loves the fact that he immitates posters on the board, and just completely wrecks this board by bumping threads. And Kimmi loves Babe, another well-known Yankee troll on the board. Of course it's a Sox fan who's posting on a Sox board for attention and not either of those two. LMAO
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    Can we still win Kim? What5 do you think?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Hey kim. You think we can still win?
    Posted by carnie

We're still in it, and if we're still in it, I'm on board. I think Beckett did a great job tonight. We just couldn't get the runs home when they were on base, but the guys were still hitting. I would have loved to see Shoppach up with the bases loaded, but oh well.

Tomorrow is another day, and another game. Like I said, just throw whatever we have out there. I say we win it tomorrow, and take the series from them. They were having waaaay too much fun when we lost. All added incentives.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : what R U doing posting anyways? shouldn't you be getting ready ? practicing don't you need to sing
    Posted by pinstripezac

I'm just copying this so it stays in the thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : We're still in it, and if we're still in it, I'm on board. I think Beckett did a great job tonight. We just couldn't get the runs home when they were on base, but the guys were still hitting. I would have loved to see Shoppach up with the bases loaded, but oh well. Tomorrow is another day, and another game. Like I said, just throw whatever we have out there. I say we win it tomorrow, and take the series from them. They were having waaaay too much fun when we lost. All added incentives.
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    Go Red sox

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Go Red sox
    Posted by carnie

That's the spirit, Carnie!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : what R U doing posting anyways? shouldn't you be getting ready ? practicing don't you need to sing
    Posted by pinstripezac

One of the last posts I made on this thread was about three hours ago when I told you I was replying to your post to make sure it was saved to the thread. I couldn't access the site after that.

Not only is your post insulting to women, but it now seems like you might have known that was going to happen. Again, Yankee trolls with too much control over this site.

Take yourself and your pals from Truefan back to where you changed a Sox board into a dual board. It might be more comfortable there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And anyone needing attention would probably be better off starting a "This team is a Complete Joke" thread like "ADG" (Mikey). That's what gets you attention, certainly not a positive thread, that is except for Yankee fans trying to crush it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Big game tonight. Time to take the Orioles down. Let's get it done.

Btw, anyone who doesn't like my posts should feel free to avoid the thread. I probably don't like you anyway, so no harm done.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : That sounds like a post defending Mikey. You don't ever say things like that when anyone accuses posters of being Pike, or Pike of being me. FTR even if you don't believe the poster is Mikey, alot of posters are, and he's even admitted to some of them. Why would a Yankee fan need multiple identities on a rival team's board? Not to mention the fact that he impersonates Sox posters here. And, of course, there's the bumping of the threads thing. What more does a Yankee troll have to do in order for you to see them that way?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Just playing with Jete, Kim. I don't doubt that Mikey has multiple identities, but I don't think every negative poster is him. I've said many times that I don't believe that you are pike. Pike deserves no defending. He sets himself up for everything he gets by assuming multiple identities. All anyone has to do is create a character, call it anything, and speak in pike's self-righteous, off the wall style. People with one identity can't really be imitated once you look at their first post date and number of posts. They can fool people at first glance only.

You say why would a yankee fan need mulitple identities on a rival team's board. Why would anyone need multiple identities period (including pike)? You get mad when people assume that you are pike, but you make assumptions about a lot of other people without proof. I don't like the aliases or thread bumping anymore than you do, but don't know for sure who is bumping the threads. I do agree it doesn't make sense pike would do it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : We're still in it, and if we're still in it, I'm on board. I think Beckett did a great job tonight. We just couldn't get the runs home when they were on base, but the guys were still hitting. I would have loved to see Shoppach up with the bases loaded, but oh well. Tomorrow is another day, and another game. Like I said, just throw whatever we have out there. I say we win it tomorrow, and take the series from them. They were having waaaay too much fun when we lost. All added incentives.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Sure Kimmi! Beckett did SWELL! Only six earned runs in 5.1 innings. If only he could pitch like that all the time....oh wait. He DOES pitch like that all the time. Wake up and smell the dung. The season is over Kimmi.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox fans : Oh, that's so funny. Especially, since Mikey has impersonated Beni. And me, and SPC and Pike and you. We really need more Yankee trolls like that on the board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    hey Kim, Mike and i were just bustin on each other, neither of us condone Mikey's act(you know i've said so often) along with the fact that i've defended Beni and you during those imitations, i believe i was quick to shout down the SPC thing also..anyway i only mentioned Beni because Mike always busted on me about Beni's Yankee manifestos and how i always cracked up about his Gitmo inmates reference....trust me it was in no to encourage copying..  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Red Sox fans:
    Why do countries win more medals in the olympics when their team is their host country? Is it because they do better when their countrymen are cheering them on? They always make the case in the opening ceremonies that the cheers should be loud when they enter because they have more fans there. Beating up players accomplishes nothing. It probably does affect their next game, though. The booing of Josh Beckett, mainly brought on by the media since they always kept the chicken and beer allegations front and center, has done nothing to help his performance. Add to that, losing Varitek, which isn't exactly Enquirer material. With all the Idiots here and across the Internet it probably just adds to the abuse. Lester has taken abuse as well for his performance also linked to last season. I don't believe for a second that had no affect on his performance as well. I can't recall a player who was abused that "turned it around". You would have to think that the people who do it are people with personal agendas who don't really want a player to turn it around. They want them gone. It's kinda sad really. Beyond the fact of how manipulative it is. Lester has pitched well lately, I think he wins this game. Why not just hope for the best, and see what happens then? And that should go for the team as a whole. They are not the worst team in baseball, but you would think that. I say they have a great game tomorrow, and split the series to go face the Orioles, who they will beat into a pulp. Go Sox!
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Last night was a nice beating to the pulp, by the Orioles.

Sections
Shortcuts