Red Sox have lack of depth in the infield..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Red Sox have lack of depth in the infield..

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

In the fall of 2011 after Georom blamed the entire Sept collapse solely on Beckett and some chicken and beer, I told him that he was being ridiculous and completely illogical. I played his game for a week and realized that I was wasting my time. He continued to play that game / charade with the forum for the next four months and found suckers among the regulars and newbies. He finally admitted that he was merely having fun and wasn't serious. What a waste of time for all of those who took him seriously.

You have cracked....I never admitted any such forum hoax...anyone who knows me on this board knows I am totally sincere, and usually insightful. I dont pretend to be positive...but I dont have to rely on any schtick...What I said about Beckett was 100% correct and validated by many people, including Francona....why you choose to assign blame to everyone makes no sense to me or any wise Sox fan - there were plenty of players who tried hard, played hard, and didnt act like frat boys in sept 2011...I have to agree with Spaceman -  a wise poster who I respect but don't always agree with -  if there is anyone on the forum trolling and being an actor, it is you and your twenty five aliases....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

In the fall of 2011 after Georom blamed the entire Sept collapse solely on Beckett and some chicken and beer, I told him that he was being ridiculous and completely illogical. I played his game for a week and realized that I was wasting my time. He continued to play that game / charade with the forum for the next four months and found suckers among the regulars and newbies. He finally admitted that he was merely having fun and wasn't serious. What a waste of time for all of those who took him seriously.

..You have cracked..I never admitted any such forum hoax...anyone who knows me on this board knows I am totally sincere, and usually insightful. I dont pretend to be positive...but I dont have to rely on any schtick...What I said about Beckett was 100% correct and validated by many people, including Francona....why you choose to assign blame to everyone makes no sense to me or any wise Sox fan - there were plenty of players who tried hard, played hard, and didnt act like frat boys in sept 2011...I have to agree with Spaceman -  a wise poster who I respect but don't always agree with -  if there is anyone on the forum trolling and being an actor, it is you and your twenty five aliases....

or on it....and I don't know about the insigtful part, geo. ;))

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

lol JB....you know it - cmon - admit it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Sox just signed Overbay. Minor league deal...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Good move

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Zzzzzzzzzzz z

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

You are the one who is policing, not me. Try to keep up.

That's laughable.  You are the number 1 would-be policeman around here.  Which is why you are so widely loathed.  Do you not understand that, or do you not agree that is true?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Notin, stop with the baseball nonsense and let us get back to discussing Geo and Pike. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Excellent.  Lyle might be toast, but no risk there.  If he still has some gas in the tank, he is nice depth and lord knows a couple more lefty bats wouldn't be bad to have around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I have never been warned by anyone over anything here. Have you? I have been banned for no reason several times and had to come back with a new moniker.  Is it a crime to come back with a new moniker when you have been banned without cause? Babe was banned over 200 times for trolling and came back each time with a new moniker and you threw a party and shed a few tears of joy when he arrived. Why is that. Have you seen Zac32 or Zac33 today?

1) why, in your opinion, have you been banned?; and

2) why are you are not open about your new monickers, denying they/you are Pike and even referring to "them" in the 3rd person?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I have never been warned by anyone over anything here. Have you? I have beenbanned for no reason several times and had to come back with a new moniker.  Is it a crime to come back with a new moniker when you have been banned without cause? Babe was banned over 200 times for trolling and came back each time with a new moniker and you threw a party and shed a few tears of joy when he arrived. Why is that. Have you seen Zac32 or Zac33 today?

I was warned about you, but it didn't do you justice.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

this thread is a good one!!

exibit A on why to avoid pike.

Just stop replying to his nonsense until we get the ignore button back. Then the problem will solve itself

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

seems pretty evident to me eh?

please take the troll act somewhere else. your blather is tiresome pike.

Since you hate this place so much i doubt you will miss it when you find a more suitable forum..

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Overbay had one good year,.............with Toronto,............around 8 years ago.   

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

seems pretty evident to me eh?

please take the troll act somewhere else. your blather is tiresome pike.

Since you hate this place so much i doubt you will miss it when you find a more suitable forum..

Mef, pike doesn't hate this place. He feeds off  it. It's the one forum he knows isn't followed by IP address, can have multiple acounts or if/when he's banned, he can return.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

OK, I told Spaceman not to take Georom seriously. Nothing wrong with that. Most on the forum don't take Georom seriously and not even Georom takes himself seriously. Many don't take Softlaw seriously neither. What problem do you have with my comment? Please elaborate?

my problem is the same one i've had with you for awhile. you don't talk baseball. And for good reason, anything you cant google you troll instead. Your baseball acumen is minimal at best and when you can't keep up with the debate (who can blame you.. google doesn't have ALL the answers) you troll it to get attention. your the most pathetic type of poster.

Sections
Shortcuts