Red Sox in 1st Place: What Does it Mean? How does it make you feel?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Red Sox in 1st Place: What Does it Mean? How does it make you feel?

I'm happy and satisfied that BC does know what he is doing.

That JF would have made a major difference if he were here last year and he is has not gained the TF moniker about winning despite him and losing because of him.

that maybe some fans may now understand that baseball is up and down just like players all year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

It is worth enjoying as a fan.  Amd much more enjoyable than repeatedly complaining that the Sox did not build a team usng solely my suggestions, and is therefore doomed...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I told you so !!!!!!!   GO SOX, MAKE US PROUD !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

It's a pleasant surprise.  You may be wondering if it is sustainable and I think it is. I've seen enough of the other teams to feel we can compete with any of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ask me after this weekend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

There is nothing much here that seems unpredictable.  They figured to win about 89-90, depending on injuries.  Most of the players slowly trending up and down towards their historical averages.  It's amazing how often the posters in here want to get rid of anyone that has more than a few bad games.  As if everyone's season is supposed to be completely linear.

When Ells is not hitting, he is in a slump.  When he is hitting, he's hot.  This will happen several times a season, and it will happen to every player.  I have no idea why so many of you want to make more of it than it is.  It's not voodoo, it's baseball.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Nice surprise that the Sox are in first after about 1/3 of the season,but there's a lot of season left.I'm enjoying the winning right now and with the Sox battling the Yankees for 1st in the ALE,that makes it even more fun to watch.

I'd still watch if they were 15 games back in last place too,but I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

GO RED SOX !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

It means they are off to a decent start.

It makes me feel good about the new Manager John.

Beyond that, I don't need to comment any further.

Thank you.

Beyond that, I don't need to comment any further.

We all should be so lucky...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Nice surprise that the Sox are in first after about 1/3 of the season,but there's a lot of season left.I'm enjoying the winning right now and with the Sox battling the Yankees for 1st in the ALE,that makes it even more fun to watch.

I'd still watch if they were 15 games back in last place too,but I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

GO RED SOX !!

Well said...!

Sections
Shortcuts