Red Sox Injury Pool

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Red Sox Injury Pool

Let's all throw in $5 and see who can pick the next injured player and body part that hasn't already been diagnosed.

I'll go with Albers and elbow    
    Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Red Sox Injury Pool

no it will be Pedey to sit him down for a few days due to his funk...im thinking ankle

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Tito for having a frontal lobotomy or was that a bottle in front of me? Next up on the actual injury list will be Crappy Carl with a severe case of Drewitis or Ican't playforcrapitis...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

I suppose the icing on the cake would be for AG to suffer a REAL injury, you know, something that can be witnessed. These minor ailments that everyone has, but only a few can play through, will keep us from the PS or provide for an early exit thereof.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Myles-Standish. Show Myles-Standish's posts

Didn't Dice-K play through an injury and look what happened to him? Last year Lowrie played with an injury and made it worse by doing so. Are you saying that Pedroia should have been rushed back in April and as a result be out for the season after the foot didn't heal properly? I am certainly glad that our front office has some common sense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from syragoose. Show syragoose's posts

I would just like to know what in the world these players are doing that is getting them injured... Youk was out with back issues...He's back for a week and has hip issues??  Beckett slips in the bullpen, twists his ankle, and doesn't realize this until the 4th inning...Bedard with a sore lat ??? how did that occur? Sort of reminds me of last year when injuries cost us the season... I just hope they can hold off Tampa for a few...and then hope Tampa and the Yankees beat the dung out of each other...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Please be Lackey

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"Please be Lackey"

If he was a horse, they'd probably be ready to shoot him about now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

hey - give Lackey props for the one thing he does well..pitch without missing starts...he's very dependable - now if he can get his ERA to under 10.00

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Important to be cautious this time of year. Pedroia could use a week off, and Wastefield could use a career off.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Curt Young: He will sprain his elbow reaching for his 5th buffet dessert.

Sections
Shortcuts