Red Sox Lineup/Rotation For Rest Of 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

Red Sox Lineup/Rotation For Rest Of 2014

I am confused a little on if the Red Sox are going young or NOT. The trade with the Cardinals would have made more sense if we got a hitting prospect along with Joe Kelly. What confuses me is what happens to Bradley jr and Betts for 2015? Anyway, for rest of 2014 our lineup/rotation will be?

1. CHRISTIAN VAZQUEZ-C, 2.Napalio-1b, 3.Pedroia-2b, 4.Xander-SS? 5, Holt-3b? 6.Craig-LF, Bradley-JF-CF, Cespedes -RF and Ortiz-DH

Rotation now: Buchhlolz(oh so excited NOT), Joe Kelly, De La Rosa, Webster and Anthony Ranaudo.

I have no clue where Betts, Bradley and Xander fit into the team come 2015. But neat years rotation could be(have my by doubt if Lester returns)

Lester, De La Rosa, Kelly as top 3?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Red Sox Lineup/Rotation For Rest Of 2014

Bring all pitching prospects up and pitch them to see what they have for next season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Red Sox Lineup/Rotation For Rest Of 2014

1b - Naps

2b - Pedey

ss - Boggy

3b - OPEN SLOT; ideally a high OPB guy here (ie NOT WMB)

C - Vasquez

LF - Craig

CF - JBJ

RF - Cespedes

DH - Ortiz

Utility:  Holt, Betts, Swihart, Marrero (maybe keep Vic as utility OF, maybe)

That looks pretty good to me

Pitching staff is a mess which to me means opening up 150 mil (25*6) for Mad Max

Dealing Buck and cutting Mujica and then going with the kids in the rotation w/ Mad Max anchoring it

Pen is OK - Koji, Taz, Workman, Breslow, De La Rosa......

3rd baseman and Mad Max is what they need to do this Winter..........a lefty reliever would be nice too.

Sections
Shortcuts