1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Red Sox lineup Saturday

I'd like to see Aviles at 3B over Punto, but maybe they don't want to mess him up.

Lava catching vs a RHP is interesting, but we're in the middle of a long stretch of righties, so maybe it is just a rest for Salty (day after night game) or a sign that the changing of the guard has begun.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Does it even matter anymore? We will likely get swept by the Yanks. I'm done with this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i'd rather have valencia over punto...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox lineup Saturday:
    [QUOTE]Does it even matter anymore? We will likely get swept by the Yanks. I'm done with this team.
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

leave then...get out...you ain't a fan anyway....i love the red sox good times and bad....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Red Sox lineup Saturday/Mauro Gomez here. Doubront on the 15-day DL retroactively

I like Punto as a late inning def. replacement.
    When Bobby does this it makes me want to see him replaced today. I hope Punto  goes 5 for 5--he is NO OFFENSE--in fact he is like helping the opposing pitcher--he can't bunt--he allows the batter in front of him to be pitched around.
    Aviles or Valencia or even Gomez today would be a plus.

I hate to say it about anybody but he will look very badly against Phelps today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox lineup Saturday": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox lineup Saturday : leave then...get out...you ain't a fan anyway....i love the red sox good times and bad.... Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE] Whateva, I'm a die hard, not like u pink hatter. I'm just a realist and I know this team is a joke and would rather watch the Pats

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Red Sox lineup Sunday

Salty at DH is a joke. 

Even though we are facing a righty, Ross or Gomez has to be a better choice.

(BTW, my comment above was for Saturday's line-up not today's.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox lineup Sunday:
    [QUOTE]Salty at DH is a joke.  Even though we are facing a righty, Ross or Gomez has to be a better choice. (BTW, my comment above was for Saturday's line-up not today's.)
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

I don't know why Gomez has not gotten at bats at Dh since Ortiz has gone down.

He is at 310 with 24 homers and a 960 OPS at AAA.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]Jon Morosi FoxSports.com, National Baseball Writer If I am the Yankees or Rangers, I do not want to face the Rays in the playoffs.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

The Rays outscored the Rangers in last year's playoff series with tehm, but lost the series. They now have Jennings, a healthy Longoria, and Moore pitching well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox lineup Saturday:
    [QUOTE]Does it even matter anymore? We will likely get swept by the Yanks. I'm done with this team.
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

Believe in Boston??? LIAR !!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

How the F does this Idiot setup automatic post to a thread from a twitter account to keep this thread going and at the top of the Front Burner for days if not weeks on end ?
    He has 20 of the 33 post on this thread already.

But the mediators will kill threads with some kind of meaning or purpose.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

[QUOTE]Danny Knobler CBSSports.com, Senior Basbeall Writer Orioles are winning 70 percent of their close (1 or 2 run) games. Last team to do that: The 1954 Indians.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

The 1954 Indians had a great pitching stuff (Early Wynn, MikeGarcia, Bob Lemon, Herb Score, Bob Feller) and some good hitters (Doby in CF, Wertz at 1B, Bobby Avila at 2B, Al Rosen at 3B) and won like 110 games. 

But the Giants swept them, 4-0, in the WS. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Sections
Shortcuts