Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming

As more and more sordid details about the Sox collapse surface, all roads of blame lead to the recently departed Theo Epstein, who ran this team into the ground then slithered out the door as the overrated, incompetent snit that he always was.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Re: Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming

The reign of Theo Chick Nation in Boston is officially over.

Celebrate!

P.S. Didn't Law tell all of you this was Theo's doing year in and year out?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

Keep the votes coming!

Go Red Sox!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SOUNDS LIKE THAT YOU ARE THE "NEW GO TO GUY" FOR OWNERSHIP !!!  YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BOARD LONG ENOUGH TO BE ANYTHING ELSE !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenapplesplatters. Show greenapplesplatters's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming:
    [QUOTE]The reign of Theo Chick Nation in Boston is officially over. Celebrate! P.S. Didn't Law tell all of you this was Theo's doing year in and year out?
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

Over on the other site I've been screaming about this punk Blunder being a fraud for half a decade. It truly is a glorious day for Sox fans. And it's great to see people finally getting it about how incompetent the guy really is. It's going to take a long time to undo the damage he's done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming : Over on the other site I've been screaming about this punk Blunder being a fraud for half a decade. It truly is a glorious day for Sox fans. And it's great to see people finally getting it about how incompetent the guy really is. It's going to take a long time to undo the damage he's done.
    Posted by greenapplesplatters[/QUOTE]

So true but thank God we don't have Epstein running the Red Sox into the ground anymore.

Journey of 1,000 miles starts with a single step...getting Theo OUT of town.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

[QUOTE]  SOUNDS LIKE THAT YOU ARE THE "NEW GO TO GUY" FOR OWNERSHIP !!!  YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BOARD LONG ENOUGH TO BE ANYTHING ELSE !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Wrong Bill. I called Theo Epstein the Red Sox #1 problem since 2003.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

[QUOTE]Keep the votes coming! Go Red Sox!
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Ignore Law.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

[QUOTE]Ignore Law.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Ignore Law = Ignoring the truth.

How much more about the Red Sox needs to come out before you wise up?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

The silence from what used to be Theo Chicks is awesome!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spartacus2011. Show Spartacus2011's posts

[QUOTE]The reign of Theo Chick Nation in Boston is officially over. Celebrate! P.S. Didn't Law tell all of you this was Theo's doing year in and year out?
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

yes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming:
    [QUOTE]As more and more sordid details about the Sox collapse surface, all roads of blame lead to the recently departed Theo Epstein, who ran this team into the ground then slithered out the door as the overrated, incompetent snit that he always was.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

Allow me to state this without any question, color or consideration concerning quitting on Theo ...

I AIN'T TURNING AGAINST THEO.  NOT NOW, NOT NEVAH.

The smear tacticians be shamed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spartacus2011. Show Spartacus2011's posts

The Red Sox won 2 World Series titles IN SPITE of Theo Epstein.
    What we are learning about the way InEpstein ran this ballclub proves it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spartacus2011. Show Spartacus2011's posts

Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Law back from his Sabbatical Leave

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE]Keep the votes coming! Go Red Sox!
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]

Snakes like you slither.
    Now make like a tree and leave...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Who are you kidding with this post?  Pesona non grata #1 for some of you ridiculous fans will be the next guy hired to be the GM, and not far behind will be the newly hired manager when he doesn't make the perceived "right call" that ultimately leads to a loss.  The criticism will start fast and furious, I give them a month before some of you will be trying to drum them outta town. 

There are people here with valid criticisms and well thought out reasoning, and then there are those who just love to be negative and feed their own ego by posting how they would've handled a trade or who should've batted 6th. 

Laughable, laughable, laughable.  The screen names and avatars may change, but some of you will be your predictable selves -- face it, you can't help yourselves.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming : Wrong Bill. I called Theo Epstein the Red Sox #1 problem since 2003.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]  OK YOUNG MAN, I WILL GIVE YOU THAT.....  REALLY, THERE IS ENOUGH BLAME TO GO AROUND FOR ALL.....  1/TITO TOOK HIS ALREADY (LOST THE TEAM)  2/ SOME/TO MANY BAD/WRONG SIDE OF FREE AGENTS.  3/ AN OWNERSHIP WITH A STRONG SPIN/HOLLYWOOD AGENDA.   4/ FINALLY, OVER PAID F A's THAT COULD NOT DELIVER ON PAST YEARS.........  IF ANYTHING, I THINK THAT THE SOX (AFTER THEY CLEAN UP THIS MESS) WILL GET AWAY FROM FREE AGENCY AND STAY IN THE SYSTEM & OLD FASIONED TRADES......  TIME WILL TELL !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming : Wrong Bill. I called Theo Epstein the Red Sox #1 problem since 2003.
    Posted by OurMan[/QUOTE]  OK YOUNG MAN, I WILL GIVE YOU THAT.....  REALLY, THERE IS ENOUGH BLAME TO GO AROUND FOR ALL.....  1/TITO TOOK HIS ALREADY (LOST THE TEAM)  2/ SOME/TO MANY BAD/WRONG SIDE OF FREE AGENTS.  3/ AN OWNERSHIP WITH A STRONG SPIN/HOLLYWOOD AGENDA.   4/ FINALLY, OVER PAID F A's THAT COULD NOT DELIVER ON PAST YEARS.........  IF ANYTHING, I THINK THAT THE SOX (AFTER THEY CLEAN UP THIS MESS) WILL GET AWAY FROM FREE AGENCY AND STAY IN THE SYSTEM & OLD FASIONED TRADES......  TIME WILL TELL !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BTW,  LONG TERM BIG $$$$$ CONTRACTS TO PITCHERS WILL KILL YOU EVERY TIME !!!   LOOK AT OTHER TEAMS TOO !!  YANK$,  WHAT HAS CC REALLY DONE FOR THEM & THE $$$$$ HE GOT, NOW ON THE MOVE AGAIN !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]Who are you kidding with this post?  Pesona non grata #1 for some of you ridiculous fans will be the next guy hired to be the GM, and not far behind will be the newly hired manager when he doesn't make the perceived "right call" that ultimately leads to a loss.  The criticism will start fast and furious, I give them a month before some of you will be trying to drum them outta town.  There are people here with valid criticisms and well thought out reasoning, and then there are those who just love to be negative and feed their own ego by posting how they would've handled a trade or who should've batted 6th.  Laughable, laughable, laughable.  The screen names and avatars may change, but some of you will be your predictable selves -- face it, you can't help yourselves.   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Yep, many are bigger fans of themselves than of the team, One of the biggest trolls here used to wait for Jake to make a mistake in a game and ran to his computer to post on BDC with a Jake bash. In his haste he tripped over the dog, broke his eyeglasses, lost his false teeth, and split open his trousers. Needless to say, his post not only bashed Jake but he also blamed him for his falling down.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spartacus2011. Show Spartacus2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming :   OK YOUNG MAN, I WILL GIVE YOU THAT.....  REALLY, THERE IS ENOUGH BLAME TO GO AROUND FOR ALL.....  1/TITO TOOK HIS ALREADY (LOST THE TEAM)  2/ SOME/TO MANY BAD/WRONG SIDE OF FREE AGENTS.  3/ AN OWNERSHIP WITH A STRONG SPIN/HOLLYWOOD AGENDA.   4/ FINALLY, OVER PAID F A's THAT COULD NOT DELIVER ON PAST YEARS.........  IF ANYTHING, I THINK THAT THE SOX (AFTER THEY CLEAN UP THIS MESS) WILL GET AWAY FROM FREE AGENCY AND STAY IN THE SYSTEM & OLD FASIONED TRADES......  TIME WILL TELL !!!

An excellent point.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spartacus2011. Show Spartacus2011's posts

Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spartacus2011. Show Spartacus2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox Nation Turns Against Theo Epstein: A Long Time Coming :   OK YOUNG MAN, I WILL GIVE YOU THAT.....  REALLY, THERE IS ENOUGH BLAME TO GO AROUND FOR ALL.....  1/TITO TOOK HIS ALREADY (LOST THE TEAM)  2/ SOME/TO MANY BAD/WRONG SIDE OF FREE AGENTS.  3/ AN OWNERSHIP WITH A STRONG SPIN/HOLLYWOOD AGENDA.   4/ FINALLY, OVER PAID F A's THAT COULD NOT DELIVER ON PAST YEARS.........  IF ANYTHING, I THINK THAT THE SOX (AFTER THEY CLEAN UP THIS MESS) WILL GET AWAY FROM FREE AGENCY AND STAY IN THE SYSTEM & OLD FASIONED TRADES......  TIME WILL TELL !!!

Sections
Shortcuts