Red Sox possibilities

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Red Sox possibilities

As it stands now, and w/o Papi, we must rely on D and Pitching. I am confident that we are in good hands in both. These put together can make for a better team, It would be nice if a breakout hitter adapted to Fenway. I really feel we are better than the Yanquis. Jeter noticebly had less range last year.A Roid is gone for a long time as is Granderson. Swisher is gone period. Their rotation is in a  current state of flux. Mo still frightens me, but see Sox ahead of Pinstripers. Catching Rays, Jays, and O's is a serious task.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Red Sox possibilities

Yanks - i think we are better than them right now and also have more depth at a higher quality. that could be the tipping point. If both teams have a lot Injuries the sox will be able to put a better team on the field day in and day out.

O's - I see a big fall from them this season, no way they continue their crazy luck streak. I don't think they buy into Buck this season, O's finish last.

Rays - rid themselves of one of their best pitchers, pitching has been their mantra these past few years and i don't think it was smart of get rid of it. If Longo can stay healthy and Myers puts up OK numbers they might have a shot at the PS

Jays - the only team i am really worried about in the ALE.. if their stars play to career norms they could be a real threat.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really feel we are better than the Yanquis. Jeter noticebly had less range last year.A Roid is gone for a long time as is Granderson. Swisher is gone period. Their rotation is in a  current state of flux. Mo still frightens me, but see Sox ahead of Pinstripers

Since you have been saying the same thing, since Moses, a blind hog. I wouldn't bet next month's household entitlement welfare check on it, though.

Softy: You are correct, but it did work twice. I knew Mr Steinbrenner since he and I attended the same Academy ( at much different dates),yet he never put me down  for being a BRS fan. He once handed me a Yanqui hat, but my wife wouldn't let me in the house.
       Despite the  many logical posts here, it still makes us all dreamers as mentioned yesterday on ESPN.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Rays - rid themselves of one of their best pitchers, pitching has been their mantra these past few years and i don't think it was smart of get rid of it. 

That's what people said when they dumped Kazmir.

That's what people said when they ditched Garza.

That's what people said when they lost Soriano to free agency.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Rays - rid themselves of one of their best pitchers, pitching has been their mantra these past few years and i don't think it was smart of get rid of it. 

That's what people said when they dumped Kazmir.

That's what people said when they ditched Garza.

That's what people said when they lost Soriano to free agency.

true. but their lucks gotta run out eventually. this is as good a year as any..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

The yanks still have excellent starting pitching. That is a huge factor for any team.

Sections
Shortcuts