Red Sox Raise Ticket Prices Average of 4.8%

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Red Sox Raise Ticket Prices Average of 4.8%

Even though MLB is getting an influx of $25M per team, the Red Sox announced ticket prices will increase on a tiered basis. Field Box seats for some games will go from $135 to $165.

Imagine a family of 4 wanting to go sit in these seats.....$660 for tickets alone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

Re: Red Sox Raise Ticket Prices Average of 4.8%

I guess corporate sales are back up again ...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

i only wish everyone (of all monetary classes) would sit home for week's worth of games... but it'll never happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

i only wish everyone (of all monetary classes) would sit home for week's worth of games... but it'll never happen.

Why?  I like going to games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

Even though MLB is getting an influx of $25M per team, the Red Sox announced ticket prices will increase on a tiered basis. Field Box seats for some games will go from $135 to $165.

Imagine a family of 4 wanting to go sit in these seats.....$660 for tickets alone.

So?  If I were a millionaire, I'd be sitting downstairs also.  It's a better view.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Talk about a cement head. Because not everyone can afford it... but I guess we know where your class is - high echelon. Good for you.

BTW I have watched games from 2 different luxury boxes at Fenway... but I'd just as soon to never have had that luxury if people with less could afford to take the kids to the park... I just as soon everyone had a chance to go when they wanted and get a chair behind first-base.

It is bull that it costs so much.

I should ad I certainly didn't pay for those boxes  Laughing

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to capecodredsoxfan's comment:

Easy fix, just extend Obamacare to greedy baseball owners and exempt the MLBPA. That will drop ticket prices by $2,500 per family. You have to pass it before you say that it won't work. Give it a try. 

Stiffy,  picking on your rival Red Sox is one thing....  Defiling Cape Cod by using it in your new name is quite another!

now this is banning worthy ladies!

time to ban the stiff one!  ;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to capecodredsoxfan's comment:

Easy fix, just extend Obamacare to greedy baseball owners and exempt the MLBPA. That will drop ticket prices by $2,500 per family. You have to pass it before you say that it won't work. Give it a try. 

Stiffy,  picking on your rival Red Sox is one thing....  Defiling Cape Cod by using it in your new name is quite another!

now this is banning worthy ladies!

time to ban the stiff one!  ;)

Dirtdog, 

Is Stiffy Softy with a new handle or just another Troll ?

Hetch

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

When I lived in Cambridge, I would just walk to Fenway because parking in that area is too expensive and inconvenient.   LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

John, Larry and Tom.

or....

Either way, wise men or clowns, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Sections
Shortcuts