Red Sox sign Scott Cousins OF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Red Sox sign Scott Cousins OF

Per MLBTR the Sox have signed OF'er Scott Cousins formerly of the Los Angeles Angels, once a highly rated minor league prospect he had been buried on their AAA team, he signed a minor league contract with Boston. Though the Angels were trying to bring him back this season due to the trading of Peter Bourjos to St. Louis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Red Sox sign Scott Cousins OF

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Per MLBTR the Sox have signed OF'er Scott Cousins formerly of the Los Angeles Angels, once a highly rated minor league prospect he had been buried on their AAA team, he signed a minor league contract with Boston. Though the Angels were trying to bring him back this season due to the trading of Peter Bourjos to St. Louis.

[/QUOTE]

Adding more OF depth. Can't hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Adding more OF depth. Can't hurt.

[/QUOTE] He's a nice piece to add in case plan B doesn't work out, of course we are all hoping to see the Sizemore of old but I wouldn't hold my breath. Bradley received below average grade for power and only an average grade for arm strength, who knows what Scott might bring after reading his stat line, he has decent speed and had 94 bags stolen in 4 year in the minors as well as 60 HR's so he could be an interesting add. Watch out to see if the Sox are players in the latest Cuban defector as he's a speed guy and a CF who can also play 3B and 2B, Castillo is his last name I believe, though i personally think that Forrest Allday is going to be flying up the Sox Prospects list faster than anyone else expects. Another guy who might move to CF is Betts so maybe the Sox aren't in on Castillo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I mentioned Cousins a few times as a potential Pawtcucket starter/emregency CF depth guy, but I mentioned a lot of names (Julio Borbon, Che Hsuan Lin, Trevor Crowe.  You get the idea.)

But for all the promise the 28yo Cousins once had, if the Sox need him it is probably too late.  He is a career minor leaguer and has been one for a reason....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Hopefully SF Giants aren't on the schedule.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Who cares and who is Scott Cousins?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In response to garyhow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No more HP collisions.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No more HP collisions.  

[/QUOTE]

Don't need to see anymore of those. Buster probably cringes everytime he sees that highlight?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No more HP collisions.  

[/QUOTE]

Don't need to see anymore of those. Buster probably cringes everytime he sees that highlight?

[/QUOTE]

I believe MLB has banned HP collision effective starting 2014 season.  I meant to say that when I said no more HP collisions.  

Sections
Shortcuts