Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21

...First game of the next century...Go Sox

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21

anyone else has no sound from the fox telecast with comcast?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Freddy Garcia is our gift to you for the new century.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Things must be getting bad j, there was non game thread! I figured everyone had given up! Anyway, really like Aviles. Glad to have him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wt-f where is everybody. was there a party and noone invited me? craw is raking in the minire with power. this team will go on a tear soon!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21":
    Freddy Garcia is our gift to you for the new century. Posted by Camelwalk
    I'm sure there will be some things under the tree for you too, stay tuned.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21:
    Freddy Garcia is our gift to you for the new century.
    Posted by Camelwalk

you're too good to us lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21": I'm sure there will be some things under the tree for you too, stay tuned.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Garcia is really done, he needs to retire.  He gave us a good effort last year but he has nothing left.  Doubront looks good so far.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Things must be getting bad j, there was non game thread! I figured everyone had given up! Anyway, really like Aviles. Glad to have him.
    Posted by TheExaminer

was doing yard work, listening on the radio. after they scored a few runs, figured it was safe to come in

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21":
    wt-f where is everybody. was there a party and noone invited me? craw is raking in the minire with power. this team will go on a tear soon! Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN
    Getting a 100% Craw would do wonders, and I mean the REAL Crawford.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21

Yesssssss. So glad fox picked up some UFC fights 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wt-f where is everybody. was there a party and noone invited me? craw is raking in the minire with power. this team will go on a tear soon!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

they really need to beat up on some of the bad teams they are playing soon to get their confidence up/wake up

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamme17. Show iamme17's posts

Abandon ship!!!Abandon ship!! Man the lifeboats!! Women and children first!!!!! The yankee ship has hit an iceberg!!Oh the humanity!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21 : they really need to beat up on some of the bad teams they are playing soon to get their confidence up/wake up
    Posted by redsoxfan94

yes, like today

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21 : yes, like today
    Posted by bald-predictions

haha yes

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21 : yes, like today
    Posted by bald-predictions

Well, you got a pitcher who should have retired not a bad team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

by the end of this season, bard and doubront may be our two top pitchers. if they are this team will be in contention for years!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21 : they really need to beat up on some of the bad teams they are playing soon to get their confidence up/wake up
    Posted by redsoxfan94
    yep bad teams like the yanks today and tomorrow.. y put off to the future what u can beat on today (lol, what my son also said when i caught him in  a moment of private ecstasy.. i digress)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Anyone see the headline in the New York Post. "Kicking A s s for 100 Years."

Gotta admit -- that was funny.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Shove your shift yanks

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

again, with fox.. anyone else has a bad signal. i have comcast in baltimore, there's been no sound for over 30 minutes just on that channel.. btw, garcia is not done. he has a tough time with us ..period! his stuff just doesnt translate. when he's off by an inch, he gets bombed. he's the same as he always was.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Saturday April 21": I'm sure there will be some things under the tree for you too, stay tuned.
    Posted by TheExaminer

You're both right. As far as Garcia goes, when a Moyer type has no command, it is time to make him a batting practice pitcher; assuming he gets some command back.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

all's right in sox land for this specific moment at this specific time? yesterday was an anomaly. the sawx used to beat down the highlanders, including their first game when they won 6-0.. there's a reason yanks hate wearing throwbacks or being reminded of their futility! surprised sox didnt do it more often during most of that 86 year futility period as a reminder of early greatness!

Sections
Shortcuts