Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21

In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21":
    He MIGHT have been out at 1st????? Posted by upperco1
    Consider the source. BTW, it was nice of Buck and McCarver to visit with those kids last Saturday at YS, but my question was, WHY would those kids care about meeting them? I never got that part.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21:
    This is an absolute disgrace, it all comes apart no relief pitching, no shortstop, and a snakebit team. Absolute disgrace.
    Posted by AL34

You're absolutely right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Jeez - watch the last half-inning of the perfecto, go out for a smoke, get back and we've hacked up seven runs.  What the heck happened?  Can't pitch to save our souls and we deal for Byrd?  Alrighty then.  I just got this sinking feeling we're not going to win this game and if that bodes true, this one may be a killer (yup, early in the season, but you can't be 4-9 be leading a potential division leader by 9 runs, then lose).  Hopefully, we hang on, but really - this Sox team isn't all that good - pitching is dreadful despite todays fine effort by Dubrant.  Our starters and particularly our BP stink - plain and simple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

He MIGHT have been out at 1st?????
    Posted by upperco1

replay shows he was atleast what a saw

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Cherrington and Luchinno should be hung for not spending money in the off season for bullpen help and starting pitching. Two idiots that chinced on garbage and throwaways.
    Posted by AL34

Cant have it both ways though. We spend money and people complain, we dont spend money and people complain. Its really a no win situation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21 : no reason to have take Doubrant out Exam he was rolling. Here come the NYY trolls
    Posted by J-BAY

His pitch count was getting up ther.  And, if the BP can't protect an 8 run lead Valentine's decision to pull the starters isn't the problem.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay the more I see Valentine, you may be right, he might not even make it through the year up in Boston. Why the hell did he take Dubrount out, the Yankees could not even sniff him ? n response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21":
    In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21 : yup...leaves Bard in when he's clearly out of gas, takes out Doubrant when he's rolling.  Posted by J-BAY

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21": Consider the source. BTW, it was nice of Buck and McCarver to visit with those kids last Saturday at YS, but my question was, WHY would those kids care about meeting them? I never got that part.
    Posted by TheExaminer

would you put aceves in for more than one innning??? I say yes. they can't blow this game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21": Consider the source. BTW, it was nice of Buck and McCarver to visit with those kids last Saturday at YS, but my question was, WHY would those kids care about meeting them? I never got that part.
    Posted by TheExaminer

tyvm you have made me laugh in all the crap going on with the 7th inning

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

ok, let's see what happens..when they play each other here, the 7th inning is usually when these games slow to a crawl...especiallly when both teams are getting guys on base..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

What in God's name is going on?  I help my son out for 15 min. & they give up 7 runs!?!?  Are you F'n kidding me??????   LITTLE bobby v. leaves Padilla in to give up 5 RUNS??????   Is this a joke!  Was LITTLE bobby v. actually cheering for Texiera??Did I see that right????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

If Bobby V cares anything at all about the Boston Red Sox he should take off his cap right now and quit. Walk out of Fenway Park right now. He is proving to be a bad manger and a rotten prson. No Boston loyalyt at all. 

Bobby V needs to go back to the Mets right now. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Posted by TheExaminer

Didn't see what you're taliking about Exam.......... But I thought McCarver spent all his free time at YS with Jeter!  hahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21":
    In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21 : would you put aceves in for more than one innning??? I say yes. they can't blow this game Posted by J-BAY
    No. I start with Morales, and give him a one baserunner leash, but I'm shaky on that. You may be right.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

I'd like to see Aceves pitch starting now!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Salt with three hits. Go figure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Salty

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

JBay the more I see Valentine, you may be right, he might not even make it through the year up in Boston. Why the hell did he take Dubrount out, the Yankees could not even sniff him ? n response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21":
    Posted by AL34

not just that AL. Sitting sweeney who's swinging a HOT bat for Repko?? dont care about lefty righty...put your best players in

wow salty another hit

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i agree exam, morales can pitch another inning

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Why take El Chato out ? He'd thrown 99 pitches but was cruising !
    So El Esta Loco Padilla can blow it, and Fat Albers pour gas on the fire ?
    At least the Ice Man settled things down.

Doubront's effort deserved better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

apparently no lead is safe with this team....what a joke

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

WTG Ross, way to move that runner over.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

No worries, just bring our closer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

And McDonald brings him around! 10-8! Er, no, wait, never mind......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Stellar AB's from Ross and DMac......

Sections
Shortcuts