Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21

I'm headed out to run before the dark and rain...any luck, the game will be rained out tomorrow night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

What happened to Ace?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

So what is Bobby doing that Tito couldn't?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

I love today!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21:
    [QUOTE]not because it's the Yanks/Sox..but i hate when they show a mass of people leaving the game
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

this team doesnt deserve fans, i hope they all leave 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

and people don't like A-Gon, find me a guy with those skills and the same bat he swings?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]This team is in a rebuilding mode. They should be sellers at the all star break. In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]
    This is not a team in rebuilding mode this is a team not living up to expectation. Who are they going to move at hte dead line? Other than Ellsbury who could they trade?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

J Bay, Still think this team is not for sale behind the scenes? Marlon Byrd? Another deal with Theo? Refuse to bring up anyone with talent from Paw due to contract/money concerns?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Did you see the reception by the fans on BV's walk back to the clubhouse.

Rex Ryan might have gotten a nicer reception!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]So what is Bobby doing that Tito couldn't?
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]
    Blow a 9 run lead with 9 outs to go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Welp, that'll do it. Going out to mow the grass before it gets dark. Night all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

jeeeez, can we fire Larry also since all this was his grand idea. Theo must be laughing his azz off right now. Thinking these sorry saps need pitching and I just traded them Byrd.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Mef way too many holes and pitchersin the wrong positions instead of bullpen. They wanted to savemoney on astarter so they moved Bard there then did not have a closer at all. Its a complete abortion. One player is not going to save this team. These issuess should have been taken care of in Spring Training not in the season. What the hell they have Crawford taking extended Spring Training when they need him desperately is another idiotic move Cherrington is making. In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21": [QUOTE]just the BP i think. need bard back in it and cook as a starter. then trade for another quality BP arm Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]J Bay, Still think this team is not for sale behind the scenes? Marlon Byrd? Another deal with Theo? Refuse to bring up anyone with talent from Paw due to contract/money concerns?
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Could be, but dont think so, upper. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Two balls ripped!  whadaya do little bobby v.????  Why not leave him in?  How much worse could it get?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I love today!
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

and as I predicted.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]THis not the bullpens fault, its not the offense fault, it not the pitching nor hitting. Its the Managers Fault. He is a joke and everyone knows it. 
    Posted by proftom2[/QUOTE]

Does he pitch?  Does he try to situationally hit?  Does he field?  Does he intentionally injure his players?  Okay, we're playing like crap - emphasis on the word "playing."  Riddle me this - leadoff double after letting the other team into the game and we can't even get him to third.  Manager's fault?  A seven run inning soon followed by a six run inning.  Is Bobby V pitching?  This team got use to loosing last September under a different manager.  That "use" to losing philosophy with about the same team has continued.  Maybe not BV's best effort, but at the end of the day our PLAYERS are losing these games - the ones on the roster - what's BV suppose to do?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21 : This is not a team in rebuilding mode this is a team not living up to expectation. Who are they going to move at hte dead line? Other than Ellsbury who could they trade?
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

I think this is a team in full collapse mode. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I agree taking my daughter to soccer practice. I would rather sit in the car than watch this disaster. In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21": [QUOTE]I'm headed out to run before the dark and rain...any luck, the game will be rained out tomorrow night. Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Look at it this way. Now there are three factions. Instead of pitchers vs. hitters, it's starters vs. relievers vs. hitters.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]Mef way too many holes and pitchersin the wrong positions instead of bullpen. They wanted to savemoney on astarter so they moved Bard there then did not have a closer at all. Its a complete abortion. One player is not going to save this team. These issuess should have been taken care of in Spring Training not in the season. What the hell they have Crawford taking extended Spring Training when they need him desperately is another idiotic move Cherrington is making. In response to "Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]
    They had to make Bard a start not to save me but to keep him happy. Also Crawford should not have any at bats before being called up?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Shane, Shane, come back ooops....Paplebon, Francona, come back !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

BV tips his cap to the crowd when booed back to the dugout...WTH??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]So what is Bobby doing that Tito couldn't?
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

GIVE IT UP!  Tito HAD TO GO!  He was responsible for the Laissez faire attitude that still permeates this team!  He's still responsible for this attitude!  Bobby v. was the worst possible JOKE of a replacement, but that doesn't mean that Tito still deserves to be here!!!!

WAKE THE F up!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox vs NYY Game thread,Saturday April 21 : and as I predicted.....
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

J this is a great day!!!