Red Sox want to trade for Gio Gonzalez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: Red Sox want to trade for Gio Gonzalez

Hope we sign Bedard, even if he only is healthy enough for 15 starts, he's got quality stuff, he's capable of pitching well against the good teams, be good to have around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamme17. Show iamme17's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox want to trade for Gio Gonzalez:
    [QUOTE]How about Lars Anderson, Michael Bowden and a AA pitcher for Gio.
    Posted by ArtWikle[/QUOTE] Don't think you could get Gio's used shoes for that offer nevermind the actual player.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Why ? the guy does not like to throw between starts, is a problem, cannot make it out of the 5th inning, and unless you are getting this guy at the Major League Minimum. Stop the Innsanity already.  In Response to Re: Red Sox want to trade for Gio Gonzalez :
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

In what way? And I think if you watched the games, you would see why he can't make it out of the 5th inning. I'm sure the team watched the replays of the calls he was getting. Maybe you should look at them as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Sox want to trade for Gio Gonzalez : I noticed the exact same thing with Bedard. Since you and I noticed it, I wonder if the team noticed it. To me it says that with decent umpiring, Bedard pitched very well, better than his record actually shows.  He's a perfect example of why umpires shouldn't be calling balls and strikes.
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]

This may be the only post you've ever made that I agreed with. Teams should definitely be looking at what he actually pitched, instead of what was called and the "after math" of that. (Pun intended.)

I still think it's time you took the sig line off your posts. He's gone. Enough already.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Trade partners are required to get a guy like Gio unless you intend to unload all your good young talent. Hetch you've got to give to get. I hate to think about losing Ells but if he's going on the open market in two years and you lose him for two picks in 2014--get something you will have that's as good as Ells and signed until then, like Hanley.

You want Gio, Art Wikle's offer of three no needs, no wants,  won't work.

Here's what will get Beane's attention if there's no added trade partner:
    Jacobs, Brentz, Lavarnway, Rinaudo, Boeggarts and Youk with the Sox paying half of Youk's salary. Those five are the Sox farm--I may be missing a few.