Red Sox will interview Tony Pena

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Red Sox will interview Tony Pena

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's the man they want.  Former manager of the year, former Red sox player, Players like him but he also commands respect.

Done deal.

[/QUOTE]

Really? A guy who after being awarded Manager of the Year quits on his team because he is "tired of losing" and then goes on to be a coach for the gluttonous "we win every year" Yankees

Snake for someone who spends so much time "critiquing" others positions you come across as an idiot on this one

Tell me will a quitter be given more respect than Tito?

[/QUOTE]

I agree...why hire him to manage a team like the Sox since his attitude is tied to winning?  Do the fans really want that kind of manager?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Red Sox will interview Tony Pena

In response to traven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's the man they want.  Former manager of the year, former Red sox player, Players like him but he also commands respect.

Done deal.

[/QUOTE]

Really? A guy who after being awarded Manager of the Year quits on his team because he is "tired of losing" and then goes on to be a coach for the gluttonous "we win every year" Yankees

Snake for someone who spends so much time "critiquing" others positions you come across as an idiot on this one

Tell me will a quitter be given more respect than Tito?

[/QUOTE]

I agree...why hire him to manage a team like the Sox since his attitude is tied to winning?  Do the fans really want that kind of manager?

[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha.