Red Sox win Season v. Yankees 12-6 1st Noteable Good Team Milestone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Been many years since Red Sox whipped Yankees in season series.

Nice footnote to 2011 post season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Red Sox win Season v. Yankees 12-6 1st Noteable Good Team Milestone

And who was responsible for win #12?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

CRICKETS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from legion12941. Show legion12941's posts

Congratulations!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox win Season v. Yankees 12-6 1st Noteable Good Team Milestone:
    Posted by carnie

i was. i decided at 630 that i was going to head up to yankee stadium and break the losing streak. walk in at 730,Red Sox down 3-0. the rest is history !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4411943. Show user_4411943's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox win Season v. Yankees 12-6 1st Noteable Good Team Milestone:
    CRICKETS
    Posted by harness

Still trying to make the postseason huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

That was a thrilling game, and a great win for the Bosox.  The Yanks still might live to regret not playing all their regulars in that second game.  Baseball is funny that way.  In any event, it will be a wild ride into the playoffs, and that is before they have even started....

Warning: This post was created by a Yankee fan, and may be intended to cause irreparable emotional and psychological harm to any Red Sox fan who might read it.

"Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living."

Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )

when the boss comes callin' his take his toll 
    when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul 
    when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize 

- Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tang1. Show tang1's posts

That was a thrilling game, and a great win for the Bosox.  The Yanks still might live to regret not playing all their regulars in that second game.  Baseball is funny that way.  In any event, it will be a wild ride into the playoffs, and that is before they have even started.... Warning : This post was created by a Yankee fan, and may be intended to cause irreparable emotional and psychological harm to any Red Sox fan who might read it. " Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living. " -  Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )   when the boss comes callin' his take his toll  when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul  when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize          - Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)
    Posted by caseycsw

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tang1. Show tang1's posts

cassey ,they could regret it if we make post season, will giradi go after tampa to win knowing he might face the sox in the play offs,i still am waiting to see how they play tampa, the Os will be playing us like its a pennent race. we will know tommorow

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

cassey ,they could regret it if we make post season, will giradi go after tampa to win knowing he might face the sox in the play offs,i still am waiting to see how they play tampa, the Os will be playing us like its a pennent race. we will know tommorow
    Posted by tang1

I don't think the Yankees care who they are playing. Texas, Detroit, the Sox or even Tampa are all tough opponents. They will just be glad they are in the post season just as we will be when the Sox make it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Posted by tang1

The Yanks will play to win, but not at the expense of thier pitching staff, no one will be asked to do more than their part...I fully expect him to play his regulars with few exceptions (Martin), because what better way to get into them  playoff intensity than playing a team that is on the edge of elimanation....

Tampa has their best three lined up, but it's all moot if we simply sweep the O's...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by carnie
    hey Carnie, don't know if we had an official end date, but my sig will remain through the postseason...Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Red Sox win Season v. Yankees 12-6 1st Noteable Good Team Milestone : The Yanks will play to win, but not at the expense of thier pitching staff, no one will be asked to do more than their part...I fully expect him to play his regulars with few exceptions (Martin), because what better way to get into them  playoff intensity than playing a team that is on the edge of elimanation.... Tampa has their best three lined up, but it's all moot if we simply sweep the O's...
    Posted by Beantowne
    Morning Beans, i'd really like for him to get Martin out of there, let him DH tonight and rotate Montero and ARom 

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts