red sox.what red sox?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

red sox.what red sox?

if i was the owner of this team i would have a picture in the clubhouse of how

i want my team to wear this uniform.they are called the red sox not the long

pants.show the RED SOX every game this is the name and the uniform.

chicago is the same thing hhere are their WHITE SOX.lets go boston lets go

back to our RED SOX.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: red sox.what red sox?

In response to soxyjim's comment:

if i was the owner of this team i would have a picture in the clubhouse of how

i want my team to wear this uniform.they are called the red sox not the long

pants.show the RED SOX every game this is the name and the uniform.

chicago is the same thing hhere are their WHITE SOX.lets go boston lets go

back to our RED SOX.

Ahhh Soxy.  Let us shed a tear for the stirrup and the stocking.  Beautiful was the fine art of breaking one's pants just so over the knee, revealing the desired expression of baseball sock.  In this sad era, we have just a handful of youngsters who have the sense to go "retro" and wear their uniforms correctly.  But alas, nevermind the unchaining of the PED monster, this last generation of ballplayers will go down as the Boys That Killed The Stocking.  Let us weep together.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Maybe they can place dress code and personal hygience restrictions, in the CBA. The demands on labor are so high, in MLB.

Oy vay.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Personally, I could care less if they button their shirts up or wear long pants...I do however care about their performance, which has nothing to do with any of that.

I hear ya though. I came from the old school with the stirrups and pants up higher, tucked in shirt with a belt, and shirt buttoned all the way up and hat on straight. Good memories of my younger years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Personally, I could care less if they button their shirts up or wear long pants...I do however care about their performance, which has nothing to do with any of that.

I hear ya though. I came from the old school with the stirrups and pants up higher, tucked in shirt with a belt, and shirt buttoned all the way up and hat on straight. Good memories of my younger years.

I don't care either Southpaw.  But, I think this is just a little light commentary here, not a real issue, no?  I mean, I love Big Papi even with his pants covering up his entire shoe ... but ... i loved him that much more when they wore those 1912 throwbacks and he had his stirrup revealed  Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I don't care either Southpaw.  But, I think this is just a little light commentary here, not a real issue, no?  I mean, I love Big Papi even with his pants covering up his entire shoe ... but ... i loved him that much more when they wore those 1912 throwbacks and he had his stirrup revealed  Laughing

Yeah, agree 100%

Sections
Shortcuts