RedSox @ Yankees, Game Thread, #160...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: RedSox @ Yankees, Game Thread, #160...

Wow, 7-0 already.

This is very depressing............

I am trying my best not to lose my mind.  lol 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you the Ghost of TWM or the Son of TWM or the original TWM? Are you a geek?

[/QUOTE]

pike you write a lot of stupid delusional things here however questioning if any of the rest of us post as imposters kind of takes the cake.

You really need help. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Wow!  Amazing...how can any team be this bad?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Never though this game would be decided this early....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That Red Sox fan made a nice catch (Martin's homer).  Maybe he should play OF for the Red Sox.

I live in White Plains, NY so I have no choice but to listen to Michael Kay's annoying voice. 

[/QUOTE]

Brutal.  Bad enough to have to see this, but to listen to Kay is even worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man does this team suck. Cant even come out fighting in a FAKE playoff game. Incredible.

[/QUOTE]

Would have been nice to at least pretend to play baseball tonite, but as JBay said, its really just an AAA team. Bucky was our only hope, but his lapse in concentration is understandable. Looks like everybody just wants to go home. Go O's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I wonder if this Sox team has the capacity to be embarrassed and ashamed ?   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Who the heck are these shlubs?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It is very discouraging to be a Red Sox fan, but I am not really surprised.  I already posted that the Red Sox would be lucky to win one game of this series.  Time to start watching the Tampa Bay/Baltimore game and/or the football game when it begins. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

What is worse, the O's are now behind. Its going to be up to them; they are going to have to find a way to sweep the Rays or the Yankees will take the ALE.

After the Bankees are eliminated this year baseball season is over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Back to normal baseball posting. Pretty insipid lineup tonite.

They just announced that this Sept was even worse than last Sept: 7-19 vs 7-20. Uggh. Horrible season.

[/QUOTE]

BV's response to Cherringtons slip... wouldn't be surprised.

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised at all either.  But without Ellsbury and Pedey, the only guy with success against CC is Aviles.  He's the only guy that should be starting tonight.

Of course, bring in Aceves, a guy with an ERA of a gazillion over his past 4 appearances, and has obviously been burned out by BV, that might be rubbing it in to Cherington.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Dear O's fans:

Do not expect any help from our team. 

Good luck vs. the Rays and the playoffs.

P.S. Ravens suck.  Go Patriots.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if this Sox team has the capacity to be embarrassed and ashamed ?   

[/QUOTE]

Can't really say as I blame them much. They are an AAA team that is embarassed and demoralized, playing an away game three games before they go home for the winter. This will make three years in a row of no playoffs. Next year will make four.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This game is over. Time to turn off the TV. The Red Flops are one of the worst teams I have ever seen.

[/QUOTE]

they're fielding a AAA team pumpsie. 2 players from the opening roster. At least be fair. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey-I didn't say I expected much from them. Maybe Bucky could have sort of kept us in the game for a while, but he didn't do that. I was hoping...but not really expecting..much.

[/QUOTE]

"One of the worst teams I have ever seen" was throwing the entire team under the bus. I'm  a realist, but fair 

[/QUOTE]

This is the worst Sox team since 1966, I believe. I didn't throw every single player under the bus, just the team as a whole. They do stink. Lets face it.

[/QUOTE]

Lets see pumpsie. they hung in there the first half, to their credit, with Ells and Crawford out. They also withstood many injuries, and then the  blockbuster trade. Saying this is one of the worst teams I've ever seen is throwing the entire team under the bus IMO. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man does this team suck. Cant even come out fighting in a FAKE playoff game. Incredible.

[/QUOTE]

you too exam??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

What is worse, the O's are now behind. Its going to be up to them; they are going to have to find a way to sweep the Rays or the Yankees will take the ALE.

[/QUOTE]

Okay, I am willing to admit, your hatred of the Yankees is a redeeming characteristic.  For all the rest of the crap, very few people are as consistent with their hatred of the Yankees.  Kudos for that at least.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That Red Sox fan made a nice catch (Martin's homer).  Maybe he should play OF for the Red Sox.

I live in White Plains, NY so I have no choice but to listen to Michael Kay's annoying voice. 

[/QUOTE]

Brutal.  Bad enough to have to see this, but to listen to Kay is even worse.

[/QUOTE]

LOL tho, they wasted Sabathia in this one. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

You would think that athletic pride would take place, as a Red Sox fan I am embarrassed ! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You didn't really think that Baltimore would sweep the Rays.  I definitely thought that the Rays had a good chance of winning the series.   The next couple of days will be very interesting. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow, 7-0 already.

[/QUOTE]

The Yankees must consider us as Batting Practice !!!

If I were a Yankee fan I would not worry about Yankees using their best 3 pitchers in this series and not having a good pitcher for a wild card playoff game.  The Yankees can pull Sabathia now or after 50 pitches and I expect with our minor league line up the same can be done in the next 2 games. Also, after 5th inning the older Yankee stars can be rested.

Oops, gotta fortunately run to watch Monday Night football. Will also switch back & forth to Texas-A's game & root for Sox alumni, Coco Crisp & Reddick. My Giants have clinched !

Remember when we were up 9-0 and Yankees came back & won 15-9, I think. I wouldn't bet $1.00 to a $ Million we could come back & win tonight !!!

9-0 after 2nd inning...a football score victory tonight for the Yankees. I don't like the O's after what they did to us last year and Tampa too has had its way with us past few years, but I hate them less than the Yankees...this is really painful !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I just had two cans of beer.  Do not worry, if I get too drunk, I will log off.  lol

This game is so bad, I am considering watching Monday Night RAW instead.  lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You didn't really think that Baltimore would sweep the Rays.  I definitely thought that the Rays had a good chance of winning the series.   The next couple of days will be very interesting. 

[/QUOTE]

1-0 after 4. long way to go. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We have to be realistic and face the facts , no matter how painful.  This Yankees team is loaded from top to bottom.  Who is going to stop them in the post season ?   I think they will be favored to go all the way. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wow, 7-0 already.

[/QUOTE]

If I were a Yankee fan I would not worry about Yankees using their best 3 pitchers in this series and not having a good pitcher for a wild card playoff game.  The Yankees can pull Sabathia now or after 50 pitches and I expect with our minor league line up the same can be done in the next 2 games. Also, after 5th inning the older Yankee stars can be rested.

Oops, gotta fortunately run to watch Monday Night football. Will also switch back & forth to Texas-A's game & root for Sox alumni, Coco Crisp & Reddick. My Giants have clinched !

Remember when we were up 9-0 and Yankees came back & won 15-9, I think. I wouldn't bet $1.00 to a $ Million we could come back & win tonight !!!

9-0 after 2nd inning...a football score victory tonight for the Yankees. I don't like the O's after what they did to us last year and Tampa too has had its way with us past few years, but I hate them less than the Yankees...this is really painful !!!

[/QUOTE]

Despite losing Melky and Lincecum struggling, your Giants look very solid.  :)

Barry Zito is looking great this year too. 

My uncle and aunt used to live in San Fran.  They took me to a Giants game once (back when Will Clark was playing). 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Twins are beating the Jays so Sox still will have a chance to climb out of the cellar after tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts