RedSox @ Yankees, Game Thread, #160...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: RedSox @ Yankees, Game Thread, #160...

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That Red Sox fan made a nice catch (Martin's homer).  Maybe he should play OF for the Red Sox.

I live in White Plains, NY so I have no choice but to listen to Michael Kay's annoying voice. 

[/QUOTE]

Brutal.  Bad enough to have to see this, but to listen to Kay is even worse.

[/QUOTE]

LOL tho, they wasted Sabathia in this one. 

[/QUOTE]

You're groping; this was his turn, and these are important games. Sabathia shall be well rested come playoff time. And, agreed, this team has many flaws; however if this outfit was the '27 Yankees, you would still pick them to lose in the PS. 

[/QUOTE]

Really??? Be fair, steven. I just said I could see them win in '09 before the end of the season and I picked them to go all the way. Dont see it this year. sorry if you dont like it 

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to prknsdnld's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We have to be realistic and face the facts , no matter how painful.  This Yankees team is loaded from top to bottom.  Who is going to stop them in the post season ?   I think they will be favored to go all the way. 

[/QUOTE]

Really, gale? I don't see it, at all. They don't have the pitching. Haven't had much offense lately either, tonight withstanding. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right. 93 wins because they don't have "the pitching".....

[/QUOTE]

PS is all about pitching. you think they do ?? looks like I hit a nerve with nyy fans

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Rays up now 5-1 bottom of the 8th...If the Rays hold on and win, and the Yankee result stands, they will regain that one game lead they lost over the O's...They would be in decent shape to hold onto the division...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That Red Sox fan made a nice catch (Martin's homer).  Maybe he should play OF for the Red Sox.

I live in White Plains, NY so I have no choice but to listen to Michael Kay's annoying voice. 

[/QUOTE]

Brutal.  Bad enough to have to see this, but to listen to Kay is even worse.

[/QUOTE]

LOL tho, they wasted Sabathia in this one. 

[/QUOTE]

You're groping; this was his turn, and these are important games. Sabathia shall be well rested come playoff time. And, agreed, this team has many flaws; however if this outfit was the '27 Yankees, you would still pick them to lose in the PS. 

[/QUOTE]

Really??? Be fair, steven. I just said I could see them win in '09 before the end of the season and I picked them to go all the way. Dont see it this year. sorry if you dont like it 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

orioles mounting a comeback...5-3 with tying  run at the plate...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We have to be realistic and face the facts , no matter how painful.  This Yankees team is loaded from top to bottom.  Who is going to stop them in the post season ?   I think they will be favored to go all the way. 

[/QUOTE]

Really, gale? I don't see it, at all. They don't have the pitching. Haven't had much offense lately either, tonight withstanding. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right. 93 wins because they don't have "the pitching".....

[/QUOTE]

PS is all about pitching. you think they do ?? looks like I hit a nerve with nyy fans

[/QUOTE]

No nerve, just facts. Most wins in the A.L. (give or take one) and they "don't have the pitching?"

Get real, Sox fan.

[/QUOTE]

I know the facts. I asked you if you thought the nyy had the pitching for the PS?? You sound nervous

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

With Pettitte back and apparently healthy, the Yanks front 3 of Sabathia, Kuroda, and Pettitte stacks up pretty well against any other playoff team's front 3. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Rodney has been awesome for the Rays. 

I like how he pretends to shoot an arrow with a bow into the sky after a win.   lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Rodney showing closer guts here after a Rays error put the tying run on...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Rodney seals the deal, preventing what might have been a disaster for Yanks...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

O's rally falls short. Rays are still alive , pending Oakland's game later.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Pettitte back and apparently healthy, the Yanks front 3 of Sabathia, Kuroda, and Pettitte stacks up pretty well against any other playoff team's front 3. 

[/QUOTE]

We'll see, bob. Pettite has faced weak lineups since coming back. didn't look good against Toronto did he??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Those three also have playoff experience.  

The Oakland A's five rookie pitchers have just endured a brutal last month vs. the O's, Angels, Rangers, and Yankees.  I give them a lot of credit. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

[QUOTE]

O's rally falls short. Rays are still alive , pending Oakland's game later.

[/QUOTE]

Yesterday, only 21,352 fans came to see the A's.  That is pathetic.  Hey A's fans, your team is in a *&%$ pennant race!!!

With the Rangers in town and the possibility of the A's winning the AL West, I would be very disappointed if less than 40,000 fans showed up. 

Besides, I have been to Oakland, there is really not much to do over there.   LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The Yankee veterans are battle tested. Detroit and Texas have shown a tendency to choke on the big stage.  The smart money will be on New York.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

[QUOTE]

The Yankee veterans are battle tested. Detroit and Texas have shown a tendency to choke on the big stage.  The smart money will be on New York.

[/QUOTE]

Last year, the Rangers were a strike away from winning the World Series. 

That's gotta hurt. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We'll see, bob. Pettite has faced weak lineups since coming back. didn't look good against Toronto did he??

[/QUOTE]

Oh, here it is ! What took you so long !!

[/QUOTE]

Why wouldnt I, don?? he has faced 3 weak line ups since coming back no?? you're confident with him on the mound, facing a deadly lineup in the rangers or detroit?? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The playoffs are a crapshoot.  I would rate the Rangers as a slight favorite in the AL with the Yankees right behind them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, here it is ! What took you so long !!

[/QUOTE]

BTW don, a good friend of mine is a NYY fan and he's not only nervous about the NYY pitching, but petitte. but then again hes a realistic  nyy fan. NY also blew a 10 game div lead, no??

Sections
Shortcuts