Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today?

Thanks to my Dad, who passed his love and passion for the Red Sox  to my brothers and me. He didn't live to see a World Championship, but they were always winners to him.

Happy Thanksgiving Red Sox Nation. Be thankful we have such a great team to root for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I give thanks that this club is competitive every year.  Sure, it makes it frustrating, as expectations are perenially high.  But, I never forget the old days.  And I am thankful for this era.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox4life2280. Show sox4life2280's posts

This year I am thankful that we will not have to watch John Lackey pitch next year!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

I am thankful that Pap is no longer a Sox, and that TE and TF are out as well. And, I want a new 3B and Hitting coach for Christmas!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I am thankful that there is something decent to watch on T.V. from April 'til September.

Baseball may not be as great as it once was , but still beats 'American Idiots', 'Dancing With The Wanna-be's' or 'Real Dumb Housewives Of (your town or city here).'

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In Response to Re: Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today?:
    [QUOTE]Thanks to my Dad, who passed his love and passion for the Red Sox  to my brothers and me. He didn't live to see a World Championship, but they were always winners to him. Happy Thanksgiving Red Sox Nation. Be thankful we have such a great team to root for.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Can I reiterate your post J-BAY, my dad never got to see the Sox win it all either!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

I'm thankful that my father was a catcher and had the sense to take September 28, 1960 off from work in order to take me to see Ted William's last baseball game. I remember the home run and us all rising in praise of his greatness.

I'm also thankful for the MLB network.

As for the Sox? I'm thankful that they call Boston their hometown.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

still thankful for the 2004 ALCS, best thing I ever saw in all of sports

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

The rest is just cheese.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Jose Tartabull, in 1967 on his way back to the dugout from right filed he made an inning ending catch near the pole. After the catch on his way back to the dugout he handed me, a 12 year kid, the ball. 

Total act of random kindness 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedGatorSox. Show RedGatorSox's posts

The 2004 postseason.  I can still watch that HBO "Reverse of the Curse" special 1000 more times and not get tired of seeing it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I am thankful for a member of RSN know as SPC. His predictions have led me to two very good years with the local bookie. Just take his predictions and bet the other way.

I am also thankful for some of the great conversations we have here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

This past June and July.  The team was playing the best baseball ever.  If only....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Just happy to be a RS fan.  Happy that all those years of waiting finally paid off during the Golden Age.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Wastefield has been told there may be no role at all, and Varitek has not been offered arbitration.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

I am thankful for having a couple of Sox jerseys that will never go out in
    style #9 and #8. nor have the tainted image of spoiled brat millionares.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

I'm thankful for the Silver Lining of September.......They fired Francona.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today?:
    [QUOTE]I am thankful that there is something decent to watch on T.V. from April 'til September. Baseball may not be as great as it once was , but still beats 'American Idiots', 'Dancing With The Wanna-be's' or 'Real Dumb Housewives Of (your town or city here).'
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Hear hear.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from saintJ. Show saintJ's posts

[QUOTE]This year I am thankful that we will not have to watch John Lackey pitch next year!!!!!!
    Posted by sox4life2280[/QUOTE]

I'm thankful that we can have Lackey for an extra year at league minimum cause of his surgery.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Dustin Pedroia.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]I'm thankful for the Silver Lining of September.......They fired Francona.
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]

Boy Bosox you really are anal about Terry.
    I'm Thankful we won't have to hear from supposed RS fans how bad Terry and Theo are/were.

I can hardly wait till next yer to see who they blame for every loss.

BTW Bosox you never did come thru with a suggestion for a new manager except Fred Mugs

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I'm thankful for the Bruins !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i'm thankful we have...

adrian gonzalez
    dustin pedroia
    carl crawford......i just love the red sox...and we will be back next season!

Sections
Shortcuts