Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today?

For Game 6 86, game 6 86, game 1 88, game 4 90, game 1 95, game 4 98, game 5 99, game 7 2003, game 4-7 2004, game 1 of the regular season 2005, game 2 2007*, and game 5 2008.

*  I knew when Manny hit it we were going to win the World Series. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

i am thankful that the atmosphere in this board isn't always negative.....
    i am thankful that i can say something (no matter how few posts that I have) without getting blasted.
    i am thankful that through it all we always have a team that has a chance....
    i am thankful that this year, like every other, we can start over in spring training with a renewed vigor and strength.
    and last but not least i am thankful that pitchers and catchers report in around 80 days or so...

go sox

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

jacoby...and pedey...two young guys who play hard and get it right....even better than the gold dust twins c 1975

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"LET ME BE CLEAR".... "TRANSFORMATION" OF THE ROSTER & LESS THAN A YEAR LEFT BEFORE THE "BIG O" IS VOTED OUT AND RETURNED TO CHICAGO OR WHATEVER COUNTRY HE CAME FROM !!!!   GO SOX 2012 !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

In Response to Re: Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today? : Boy Bosox you really are anal about Terry. I'm Thankful we won't have to hear from supposed RS fans how bad Terry and Theo are/were. I can hardly wait till next yer to see who they blame for every loss. BTW Bosox you never did come thru with a suggestion for a new manager except Fred Mugs
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]
    Grab your local phone  book and pick a name, it would be an improvement.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

In Response to Re: Regarding the Red Sox, what are you giving thanks for today?:
    [QUOTE]This year I am thankful that we will not have to watch John Lackey pitch next year!!!!!!
    Posted by sox4life2280[/QUOTE]
    +2

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I am grateful that Andrewmitch and Bosox1941 are leaving the forum since they don't have their favorite bashing targets onboard anymore. Their act is dead.