RELEASE DREW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: RELEASE DREW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

Amen! Can't believe we sent Iggy down for this crap.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy2006. Show judy2006's posts

In response to lasitter's comment:

Amen +1000

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy2006. Show judy2006's posts

In response to lasitter's comment:

Amen +1000

This team was much better with Iggy, both offensively and defensively.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

this will end quickly - like the Cameron era in CF

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Yes, Iglesias and his .206 average at Pawtucket are really knocking down the door to the big leagues.  Would anybody like to take a bet that Iglesias will be hitting better at Pawtucket than Drew is in the big leagues by this time next month?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill2. Show aussiewill2's posts

Bad signing, made no sense at all, blocking the pipeline and paying this guy $9.5 million. Dumb move. Theo was always trading or signing shortstops, I guess Ben inherited the trait. I had thought we had seen the last of the Drew clan, this guy makes JD look like Babe Ruth.  

Iggy should have been given the chance. The fans would have copped it, great glove, any hitting he would have provided was a bonus, but nooooooo, we have another Drew. He stunk last year in Zona, so give him $9.5 , great signing Benny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

whiner thread

ConanObrien = No intelligence and adds no value. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Drew has played SS for 9 games and without committing an error, getting more fielding chances per game than Iglesias did in his 6 games, and being part of 8 DP's to Iglesias's 3 DP's.  What he hasn't done yet is hit, but it is a fair assumption his hitting will come around.  Meanwhile the Sox are playing winning ball with Drew in the lineup.

I thought Iglesias looked terrific in ST and in the few games he played in the regular season, so I am looking forward to his return to the big club.  Meanwhile, it's not as thought Drew has been a disaster as the OP claims.  The Sox are currently 12-5, so it can't be all that bad with Drew in there. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Iglesias who is currently hitting .207 with a .275 obp is AAA? Yeah I really want him up here.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

AND IGGY CAN PLAY BOTH ENDS OF DH FOR GOD SAKES. WE WOULD BE UP 2 LOVE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. BC IS LOOKING AT THE WORLD THRU A STOMACH WINDOW. THOSE OF YOU COMPARING WHAT IGGY IS DOING AT AAA DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BLOW TO HIS EGO BC AND JH DISHED OUT. HE IS SAYING GET ME THE HECK OUT OF THIS ORGANIZATION. I HIT 500+ AND GET SEND DOWN IN FAVOR OF A GUY WHO IS HAVING DIZZY SPELLS. WHAT THE HELL. IF DREW K'S 3-4 TIMES A GAME WHAT KIND OF PITCHES DO THE TWO OR THREE GUYS ABOVE HIM GET? THOSE OF YOU WITH STOMACH WINDOWS GET SOME BASEBALL IQ OR GET OFF THE SITE.

What would you like -- Gouda? Brie? Muenster? Provolone?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

He will be fine come down folks. If it wasn't for the wind he would have had a home run today.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD TALK BASEBALL IF YOU HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE. IF NOT, I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU JUST CLOSING YOUR STOMACH WINDOW.

IS YOUR KEYBOARD BROKEN YOU GOON? IGGY IS PLAYING LIKE TRASH IN AAA SO FAR. IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE IS MAD THAT HE WAS DEMOTED EITHER. IF ANYTHING THAT WOULD MOTIVATE HIM TO PLAY AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE SO HE CAN GET BACK TO THE BIGS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. USE YOUR BRAIN IF YOU HAVE ONE.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts