Remember this guy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Remember this guy?

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

yeah, now he's an annoying poster  Tongue Out

LOL jeet

comedy is best when it has some  truth to it

For you to put a post up insulting a Sox fan that has constantly defended you is telling about your personality. You have to be in charge here, and posters have to agree with your view of this board, or look out. And you like to play Sox fans against eachother.

I've had my moments with JBay, but it was really because of his defense of you. What I realized is that JBay is as big of a Sox fan as I am, and constantly contributes with pics, articles and tweets about the Sox that add to the board and it's discussion of the Sox. The purpose of this board. I love his input here, and he was amazing after we won the championship with his contributions.

You can be here contributing your opinion on the Yankees and the Sox, but it should stop at you determining what other posters should say. As a rival team's fan, you should be a guest here, and not insulting posters by saying whether they have credibility or not in your eyes, and whether they're "keeping it real" up to your standards or not. Especially, since keeping it real only applies when posters are saying positive things about the Sox. JMO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

LOL jeet

For you to put a post up insulting a Sox fan that has constantly defended you is telling about your personality. You have to be in charge here, and posters have to agree with your view of this board, or look out. And you like to play Sox fans against eachother.

I've had my moments with JBay, but it was really because of his defense of you. What I realized is that JBay is as big of a Sox fan as I am, and constantly contributes with pics, articles and tweets about the Sox that add to the board and it's discussion of the Sox. The purpose of this board. I love his input here, and he was amazing after we won the championship with his contributions.

You can be here contributing your opinion on the Yankees and the Sox, but it should stop at you determining what other posters should say. As a rival team's fan, you should be a guest here, and not insulting posters by saying whether they have credibility or not in your eyes, and whether they're "keeping it real" up to your standards or not. Especially, since keeping it real only applies when posters are saying positive things about the Sox. JMO

Kim, While I appreciate you having my back and the kind words, it was just a joke.They were both playing into it and was taken, in the way it was intended. Zac has always been respectful toward me and was quick to congratulate us, on the World Series Championship. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I thought this was gonna be about softflaw

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL jeet

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Kim, i don't know if you are referring to Zac's reply but the post was mine, so you can blame me for it....but i was just bustin' on J (as was Zac)...apologies...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Best of luck to Jason Bay.  If you get released in Japan then you can come to my country of Korea to continue your baseball career.   LOL    Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Jason Bay was a good player for the Red Sox. I would have much rather had him than Mike Cameron. He had an injury and was never the same. He had some bigtime playoff hits for us in 2008. I wish him the best of luck where ever he goes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL jeet

Kim, While I appreciate you having my back and the kind words, it was just a joke.They were both playing into it and was taken, in the way it was intended. Zac has always been respectful toward me and was quick to congratulate us, on the World Series Championship. 

[/QUOTE]

I think Jete was joking. Saying there's truth to the joke kinda makes it not a joke. But, hey, he's your friend. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL jeet

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Kim, i don't know if you are referring to Zac's reply but the post was mine, so you can blame me for it....but i was just bustin' on J (as was Zac)...apologies...

[/QUOTE]

You were obviously joking, Jete. My post was not about you at all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]Jason Bay could sign with Japanese team

Greg Johns of MLB.com hears that Jason Bay could sign with the Yomiuri Giants of Japan's Central League.

Bay was released by the Mariners in August after he batted just .204/.298/.393 over 236 plate appearances. The 35-year-old is unlikely to find a guaranteed deal in the states at this point in his career, but he is apparently getting some interest overseas.[/QUOTE]

Some players just need to realize when they found their park.  Bay should have stayed along with Mo, Fred and a host of other players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]Jason Bay could sign with Japanese team

Greg Johns of MLB.com hears that Jason Bay could sign with the Yomiuri Giants of Japan's Central League.

Bay was released by the Mariners in August after he batted just .204/.298/.393 over 236 plate appearances. The 35-year-old is unlikely to find a guaranteed deal in the states at this point in his career, but he is apparently getting some interest overseas.[/QUOTE]

Some players just need to realize when they found their park.  Bay should have stayed along with Mo, Fred and a host of other players.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt Fenway was Jason's park.  But, I don't think that is why Jason fell off the cliff.  His arms and legs basically fell off.  What he needed to find was the nearest bionic reconstruction clinic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AS a famous Sec Of State would say .......... "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"  !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

AS a famous Sec Of State would say .......... "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"  !!!

[/QUOTE]

Allow me to offer Mrs. Clinton's advice to you when you post about what you think Softy is thinking.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Allow me to offer Mrs. Clinton's advice to you when you post about what you think Softy is thinking.

[/QUOTE]Advice well taken !!!!!!Cool

Sections
Shortcuts