Remember those Yankee fans who...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBoSo. Show GoBoSo's posts

Re: Remember those Yankee fans who...

Jamaica,  There's nothing to figure out.  I'm 63 and have been a Sox fan all my life.   That's a lot of hours.  And a lot of disappointment.  And I like the emotional ride. I don't sit here in a good mood when they're not playing well.  You might doubt my loyalty sometimes.  That's fine. I'm not trying to make a favorable impression.  I'm trying to enjoy the ups and downs of being the excact kind of fan I am -- passionate, and often bitter and disappointed.  I don't think Theo, John, or Tito give a damn, and I wouldn't give a damn if they did.  So if you're looking for emotional consistency you're not going to get it here.  Be well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoBoSo. Show GoBoSo's posts

In Response to Re: Remember those Yankee fans who...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remember those Yankee fans who... : You are right about last year.  We seem to be in the minority about the 2010 season and enjoying it. I switch sides as I am a Knick fan.  However, while I hated the Parish, McHale, Bird Celts, I am a big fan of Garnett, Pierce and Ray.  They are hard not to like.  Either that or the Knicks have been bad for so long that I lost all my Celtic hatred!
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

The Celtics have been a good lifetime ride.  I used to watch every game.  Now I wait for the playoffs, because I've gotten so tired of listening to Heinsohn bitching about the refs constantly.   The guy's the most tedious broadcaster in all of sports.  He makes the game all about the refs calls.  If the game is about the refs, why bother watching?  He's about as entertaining as an 80 year old belly dancer.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

GoBoSo = hahahahahaha