REMEMBER when the sawx almost had A-Fraud? What would have happened to our fortunes and reputation?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: REMEMBER when the sawx almost had A-Fraud? What would have happened to our fortunes and reputation?

You're in rare form tonight aren't you pike?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: REMEMBER when the sawx almost had A-Fraud? What would have happened to our fortunes and reputation?

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Who would Varitek have gotten into a fight with in 2004, turning the season around?

The real reson the Yanks want to void his contract is because he's terrible.  If he was good, they'd be attacking the person accusing ARod of taking PEDs.

Real bright observation.

Yankee fans would prefer to win with a known cheat.

You should back over to the political thread with your illogical nonsense.

Which makes them a lot like Red Sox fans...

Carnie, who is the known cheat on the Red Sox team?

Manny and Alex are both known cheats. Try to keep up.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

None of us knew any of this was going on when the Sox were in pursuit of ARod.

We all thought he was the best talent in the entire game.

Now we find out he might have cheating all along.

Like all the rest of the cheats in the game I want them all gone.

First offense you miss the season second offense you're out of the game.

Arod now looks like the biggest fraud ever in baseball.

All he can do is deny like Clemens did.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

TWM, you had no suspesions at all about AROD?? I remember Michael Kay, during a broadcast saying he literally bumped into AROD in the clubhouse before a game and it was like running into a brick wall. He went on and on about how his muscle he had put on.  It screamed HGH.  It will interesting this season, in light of this and random HGH testing, who takes a nose dive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

TWM, you had no suspesions at all about AROD?? I remember Michael Kay, during a broadcast saying he literally bumped into AROD in the clubhouse before a game and it was like running into a brick wall. He went on and on about how his muscle he had put on.  It screamed HGH.  

When I found out Arod failed the 2003 MLB adminstered test I was shocked.

Thought he was just a great talent. And he was so talented coming up and actually didn't need juice and why it caught me off-guard.

You can't tell that in 2003 when the Red Sox were after ARod that you suspected he was a cheat because no one did.There were no rumors out there until Canseco started talking which was after that.

He was roundly considered the best all around player in the game.

Jason Giambi I always suspected because of the whispers, I suspect that he has never stopped using.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

TWM, you had no suspesions at all about AROD?? I remember Michael Kay, during a broadcast saying he literally bumped into AROD in the clubhouse before a game and it was like running into a brick wall. He went on and on about how his muscle he had put on.  It screamed HGH.  It will interesting this season, in light of this and random HGH testing, who takes a nose dive.

How to Transform into a Centaur Using Only Chemicals, by A. Rodriguez

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I suspect other players have not stopped either. but without proper testing primarily random blood tests there was no way to tell who has been cheating.

When Balco broke it was mentioned there were 5 or 6 clinics around the country which were distributing this stuff. Apparently this place in Miami is one of them.

I'm sure there are more.

There are less controls in the DR where folks can take what they damn well please and back off before the season or do as Manny did take a female fertility drug to mask it as when his system was in down cycle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Back to the Carnie comment that Manny was cheating while in a Red Sox uniform.

Did he confess while in a Sox uniform which ARod did while wearing pinstripes?

It is tough keeping up with Carnie's changing perception of Manny every day.

So your point is if a cheat fails a test then denies he used he's less of cheat then someone who admits?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

TWM, you had no suspesions at all about AROD?? I remember Michael Kay, during a broadcast saying he literally bumped into AROD in the clubhouse before a game and it was like running into a brick wall. He went on and on about how his muscle he had put on.  It screamed HGH.  

Thought he was just a great talent. And he was so talented coming up and actually didn't need juice and why it caught me off-guard.

You can't tell that in 2003 when the Red Sox were after ARod that you suspected he was a cheat because no one did.There were no rumors out there until Canseco started talking which was after that.

Jason Giambi I always suspected because of the whispers, I suspect that he has never stopped using.

I didn't think about it in 2003, TWM, but  I never wanted him. Never liked him when he was in Seattle,  Texas, and less in NY. He was a great player, regardless of why, but I always thought he was what we now know he is; an ego maniac, narcissistic azz. I meant since he admitted it in 2008, and was a yankee. Once he admitted it, you never suspected him?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Back to the Carnie comment that Manny was cheating while in a Red Sox uniform.

Did he confess while in a Sox uniform which ARod did while wearing pinstripes?

It is tough keeping up with Carnie's changing perception of Manny every day.

So your point is if a cheat fails a test then denies he used he's less of cheat then someone who admits?

His point is that I'm not a real Red Sox fan, I think. Which is something he's been saying since I first came to this forum. Because I actually, you know, get along with Yankee fans. Sometimes I really miss that ignore button. And where pike, did I call Manny any names? The guy I was calling out referred to Manny in every post he made about him for two years as "the despicable man-child juicer fraud". Try to keep up pike.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I didn't think about it in 2003, TWM, but  I never wanted him. Never liked him when he was in Seattle,  Texas, and less in NY. He was a great player, regardless of why, but I always thought he was what we now know he is; an ego maniac, narcissistic azz. I meant since he admitted it in 2008, and was a yankee. Once he admitted it, you never suspected him?

Oh yeah I suspected after he admitted.

Because there was no way if you could detect if he or anyone else was on HGH.

But I considered if he was and that if he was caught again the cost would be crazy for him to even try.

I under estimated how reckless he was.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

During the past few years, A-Rod has done more damage to the Yankees than our Red Sox.  LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Hats off to TWM on his sincerity on this issue. That trait is rare here.

Pike, please.  Please.  Can we go a few posts, maybe even a thread withot this nonsense? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Pike, please.  Please.  Can we go a few posts, maybe even a thread withot this nonsense? 

It's enough to make you miss the ignore button isn't it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Seriously, I never even once considered using that when it was here.  No one bugged me enough to bother.  But, I really really want it now.

... Cue the hypocricy police since I have wasted the better part of a day talking to Pike.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Even if it brings Andrewbitch back

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Pike has ruined over a dozen threads tonight.

again.

A good night's work for BDC's #1 troll.

Sections
Shortcuts