1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Remy's statement

'Red Sox television broadcaster Jerry Remy has released a statement about the murder of his son's girlfriend, Jennifer Martel. 

"My thoughts and prayers go out to Jenn Martel and her family. Words cannot described my wife's and my grief. Son or not, I am at a loss for words articulating my disgust and remorse over this senseless and tragic act," the statement reads. "We are heartbroken."'

This is a terrific statement. I am glad that Remy did not include nonsense about their wonderful, loving son and their love for him. He called a spade a spade--the right thing to do IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Remy's statement

In response to joyceand's comment:

'Red Sox television broadcaster Jerry Remy has released a statement about the murder of his son's girlfriend, Jennifer Martel. 

"My thoughts and prayers go out to Jenn Martel and her family. Words cannot described my wife's and my grief. Son or not, I am at a loss for words articulating my disgust and remorse over this senseless and tragic act," the statement reads. "We are heartbroken."'

This is a terrific statement. I am glad that Remy did not include nonsense about their wonderful, loving son and their love for him. He called a spade a spade--the right thing to do IMO.

Did you miss the other threads about this exact thing? 

Sections
Shortcuts