Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

Some posters need a friendly reminder on the rules of plagiarism, copyright and fair use.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hello Dottie,  As the 2012 "POSTER OF THE YEAR" as voted by our board members, I just wanted to reach out to you with a big "THANK YOU" for the great job that you do in keeping "OUR" board alive & well !!!  The members have spoken, they have given BILL-806 a "MANDATE" AND ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES !!! I will try and continue with my love for Boston sports as well as bring my KEEN sense of HUMOR and MORALE to this forum & our members !!!  Thanks again.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Dottie,

Just wondering why my post with Joel Hanrahans entrance music got deleted? There was nothing wrong with it, as far as I know. Ive seen many you tube video links posted here. Didnt realize that Slipknot wasnt allowed here...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Kitzingen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You must be kidding?  Is the entrance music  for a new player a valid topic for a new thread thread? Do it on the another forum. Nobody here cares.

[/QUOTE]

It has to do with our new closer, so its SOX STUFF, Kitz...or couldnt you figure that out?  I was having some fun and apparently nobody here has a clue, including YOU. Maybe some here should lighten up a bit and not be so bland.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You must be kidding?  Is the entrance music  for a new player a valid topic for a new thread thread? Do it on the another forum. Nobody here cares.

[/QUOTE]

It has to do with our new closer, so its SOX STUFF, Kitz...or couldnt you figure that out?  I was having some fun and apparently nobody here has a clue, including YOU. Maybe some here should lighten up a bit and not be so bland.

[/QUOTE]

Kitzingen is PIKE, paw

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

yes and they are best buddies.... same person... and best buddies

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't you know? pike is a serious Sox fan.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hello Dottie,  As the 2012 "POSTER OF THE YEAR" as voted by our board members, I just wanted to reach out to you with a big "THANK YOU" for the great job that you do in keeping "OUR" board alive & well !!!  The members have spoken, they have given BILL-806 a "MANDATE" AND ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES !!! I will try and continue with my love for Boston sports as well as bring my KEEN sense of HUMOR and MORALE to this forum & our members !!!  Thanks again.....

[/QUOTE]

Bill, can you use your influence and ask Dottie to fix the schrolling problem. I know that your day is hectic now with your new responsibilities but see if you can fit that in.

[/QUOTE]   Will try.........  Like the "BIG O", i HAVE MY PEOPLE ON A 15MIN RESPONSE TIME........  Dottie should be back to you soooon !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]   ???????????????????

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I can only see my post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Dottie

All the posts on the site are not showing, all say "This post has been removed.*

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Dottie

Close, but now all threads show just the first page.

Thanks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Why do I see 'this post has been removed' so many times????? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Me too... Problem is, theyre taking down certain posts that nobody can figure out why and are not sending an email to the poster stating a reason as to why.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

There are several very valid issues being brought up here. It would be nice if we could get an occasional explanation from Dottie when several posters raise the same concerns.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Me too... Problem is, theyre taking down certain posts that nobody can figure out why and are not sending an email to the poster stating a reason as to why.

posting policy says they can ban delete or edit, at their discretion, paw. It's a good thing the forum is being closely monitored, IMO

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

There are several very valid issues being brought up here. It would be nice if we could get an occasional explanation from Dottie when several posters raise the same concerns.

Dottie asked any concerns be addressed to BDC talk, which is seperate forum. I did and she responded

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

posting policy says they can ban delete or edit, at their discretion, paw. It's a good thing the forum is being closely monitored, IMO

Yes. And if we can just get rid of all these pesky Sox fans that don't happen to adore the Yankees, the board will finally be a better place. I just hope Mikey and Babe are still around.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Kitzingen is PIKE,paw

is he also the LR3683paw too?  that name is interesting...

Sections
Shortcuts