Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

LOL zac.

kim will still take that as you abusing parhunter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.  Then again, if you get it right the first time, there is no need for the edit feature.   ;-)

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.  Then again, if you get it right the first time, there is no need for the edit feature.   ;-)

LOL

I am currreenntly warcing tooword perfaksion whith mi speling!  getign cloce!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

Everybody loves Zac. He admitted today that he is a Yankee troll but that is OK by the forum since most here are either outright Yankee fans, closet Yankee fans, rival closet fans, generic trolls, those who come for entertainment only, and those who won't read the Francona book but will pretend to have all of the answers. This is why Harness left. The forum is full of fools. It is over.

you know, you have a lot of negative things to say about the forum. why do you still come here then? if this place is so horrible why do you log in on a daily basis under multiple names just to cry about the state of the forum??

i'm sure there are other red sox forums out there that don't have any trolls. your own little paradise. now please, leave us alone.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Everybody loves Zac. He admitted today that he is a Yankee troll but that is OK by the forum since most here are either outright Yankee fans, closet Yankee fans, rival closet fans, generic trolls, those who come for entertainment only, and those who won't read the Francona book but will pretend to have all of the answers. This is why Harness left. The forum is full of fools. It is over.

So disrespectful, pike, considering the real reason harness is not here. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

If Sox fans are being banned on the board, why do we have to deal with posters who come here as obvious trolls calling themselves "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog" just hanging around to insult Sox fans on this Sox board? Doesn't really make much sense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Proves that J-Bay and Zac are most probably the same person. It is obvious that on the Internet that a Red Sox forum cannot be overtaken by outsiders. At some point most posters here will come to the conclusion that the BDC forum which is supposed to be a Red Sox forum has been infiltrated by rival fans who pretend to be Red Sox fans, But this is the Internet and anything goes and is possible on the Internet. Everyone here is anonymous and thus nobody can be trusted.

Wait a minute, wait a minute... I thought zac and 2004Idiots were the same person. Your conspiracy theories are getting to be pretty hard to keep up with pike.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Proves that J-Bay and Zac are most probably the same person. It is obvious that on the Internet that a Red Sox forum cannot be overtaken by outsiders. At some point most posters here will come to the conclusion that the BDC forum which is supposed to be a Red Sox forum has been infiltrated by rival fans who pretend to be Red Sox fans, But this is the Internet and anything goes and is possible on the Internet. Everyone here is anonymous and thus nobody can be trusted.

Wait a minute, wait a minute... I thought zac and 2004Idiots were the same person. Your conspiracy theories are getting to be pretty hard to keep up with pike.

As Kim has pointed many times - Mikey has many identities. Why do you identify with the trolls? Are you bored? Afraid that if the trolls leave that the forum won't be so "entertaining"?2004Idiots and Zac were both extremely proficient at using Photoshop software and have a vast database of photos. They both enjoyed posting condescending doctored photos of Red Sox players and staff. Do you approve of that or do you giggle at them and say "Way to go, buddy Zac?"  Did 2004Idiots get banned by BDC or did Zac retire that moniker? The Internet is loaded with trolls, why do you refuse to accept that? Instead you think that those who identify trolls are paranoid. BTW, Zac admitted he is a troll and Babe has done the same. Guess that you like trolls.

BDC really sees everyones' IP address and could limit each IP address to one poster ( exclude companies and colleges) but it sound like their marketing unit would be against that also. If they did that then at least fifty regulars would be banned including the 10+ aliases of Mikey.

Mikey is also an animagus who periodically turns himself into a large black dog.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

PROVES.... that J-Bay and Zac are most probably the same person. It is obvious that on the Internet that a Red Sox forum can be overtaken by outsiders. At some point most posters here will come to the conclusion that the BDC forum which is supposed to be a Red Sox forum has been infiltrated by rival fans who pretend to be Red Sox fans, But this is the Internet and anything goes and is possible on the Internet. Everyone here is anonymous and thus nobody can be trusted.

ok pike, you've posted quite a few doozies in your time, but you've managed to outdo yourself this time....that is a reach...even for you... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

PROVES.... that J-Bay and Zac are most probably the same person. It is obvious that on the Internet that a Red Sox forum can be overtaken by outsiders. At some point most posters here will come to the conclusion that the BDC forum which is supposed to be a Red Sox forum has been infiltrated by rival fans who pretend to be Red Sox fans, But this is the Internet and anything goes and is possible on the Internet. Everyone here is anonymous and thus nobody can be trusted.

ok pike, you've posted quite a few doozies in your time, but you've managed to outdo yourself this time....that is a reach...even for you... 

IDK, Jete. proves and probably goes a long way in making a strong argument. ;)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

2004Idiots and Zac were both extremely proficient at using Photoshop software and have a vast database of photos. They both enjoyed posting condescending doctored photos of Red Sox players and staff.

i can use photoshop.... but where  oh where do i get a library of photos? if only there was some sort of engine i could search that provides photos from all over the internet... and their photoshop work is shotty at best.

Why is it a huge stretch to make the assumption that they are the same poster when there are many here who label every new poster as Pike or label a newcomer who is optimistic as Pike? That is a witch hunt and is much more ridiculous that noticing that two posters who excel in Photoshop editing and have a library of photos and like to use them in a condescending manner --- just might be the same person. It is not a stretch at all.

it's pretty clear when someone who joined 2 days ago starts policing the forum, calling others concern trolls, knows the dynamics of the forum and overall, brings nothing to the table is pike. you make is pretty clear and definitely NOT subtle. Thats obviousness on your part. not a witchhunt on ours.

What is a stretch is calling every newbie -Pike . You also label anyone who criticizes other posters as Pike. That is a stretch.

like i said, a newbie would not come to this forum and instantly take up a cause to moniter it. nor would they know and post info about posters that only someone who has been on this board for years would know. that hardly sounds like a newbie but a pathetic hypocrite with no life. If you do not know what i am talking about let me refresh your memory. When i first started posting regularly on this forum you called me out and tried labeling me a "closet yankee fan" because -and i quote- "anyone living in New York and has a red sox tattoo must be a yankee fan.

Yes, Zac and 2004Idiots were probably the same person.

you STILL haven't answered my question pike...... if this place is so bad why do you keep coming here day in and day out just to whine about the state of the forum? if it doesn't meet your standards then find a forum that does.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

Zac and 2004Idiots are wizards with Photoshop. The Dirtdogs section of the Globe has staff that excell at that also. Perhaps Zac should get a job there or contact out to them.

Perhaps he already has, because they are all him! Dun Dun Dun...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Dottie, can you look into an issue with the posting feature?

sometimes, after you type your response and click "add your post" nothing will happen, the page won't reload, you get no indication that your post has been added. And yet, it really is added. Oftentimes people will keep clicking the "add your post" button and we wind up having 5-25 posts in a row.

I have no idea why this happens but it seems to only do it on certain threads. like this one: http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/red-sox/on-the-front-burner/j-upton-market-was-cheap-low-quality-and-typical-quantity-incompetent-cherry-you-should-have-deal-set-with-our-without-braves/100/6520831?page=2

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Another issue that I think deserves public clarification Dottie: why are so many posts getting deleted while others that are clearly either provocative or personal in nature are allowed to remain?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Another issue that I think deserves public clarification Dottie: why are so many posts getting deleted while others that are clearly either provocative or personal in nature are allowed to remain?"

Agreed. Deleting random posts doesn't work and is not nearly transparent enough. Baffled as to this new tactic. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"you STILL haven't answered my question pike...... if this place is so bad why do you keep coming here day in and day out just to whine about the state of the forum?"

This is the riddle at the heart of the annoying mystery of Pike. This forum is going down the tubes (for him) and he is somehow savoring every sweet second of his own misery as he watches it happen, powerless to change its course. 

The odd thing is Pike seems to equate an incredible importance to the ultimate fate of this forum when in fact it's just one of many places you could talk baseball and Red Sox baseball. The fate of the Lakers or Celtics forum concerns him not at all, but this forum is equivalent to the loss of Western Civilization if it goes down. 

By the way BDC, the inability to edit your own posts needs to be added high on the fix list. Thx!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

BTS, you can edit your own post. you just have to enter some characters into the title space or it will give you an error. and Dottie already said the techs are working on it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike needs this particular forum more than any of us... he seemingly is entwined in its fiber.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts