Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

Dottie...

The "Unread Post in a thread" stars don't seem to be working right, at least on my computer. 

Before I read a thread for the first time the star is there but once I open that thread the star will never reappear even if new posts are added.

Anyone else having that problem? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to S5's comment:

Dottie...

The "Unread Post in a thread" stars don't seem to be working right, at least on my computer. 

Before I read a thread for the first time the star is there but once I open that thread the star will never reappear even if new posts are added.

I'm not having that problem. You might try posting your issue along with your operating system and browser here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Your board is becoming a JOKE!  Everyone is complaining, yet all you offer YOUR CUSTOMERS is excuses!

Sorry to sound so frustrated, but it's getting rediculous!  You put yourself at the top of this board, but folks generally have to wait days to hear a response from you.  I assume you have other duties, but you shouldn't put yourself at the top of the board if this part of your job is not a priority??

you realize that the moderaters or outsourced right? Dottie isnt watching this board all day, nor should she. If you have a complaint I dont think ordering her to do her job is an effective way to get your point across RSDD. Try being a little nicer or even sending an e-mail like mef did and you should get a response like he did. I understand your frustration with it. Just make BDC aware of what is going on and try to keep the ordering her to do her job out of it. Just a suggestion.

almost 2:00 a.m. after a long day.  Tired of the rediculous games on the board.  Still, you are right.  It's never effective, or nice to yell at someone to do their job.

I'm sorry Dottie!  Please accept my apology.

RSDD  :)

+1

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to S5's comment:

Dottie...

I'm not having that problem. You might try posting your issue along with your operating system and browser here.

Done.  Thanks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

why am I getting posts removed on the political forum for simply mentioning a poster's name on a thread of which she started?  Nothing obscene was said and the post was two sentences.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

why am I getting posts removed on the political forum for simply mentioning a poster's name on a thread of which she started?  Nothing obscene was said and the post was two sentences.

so you come to the RS forum to complain to BDC about something that happened on the politics forum?? why didn't i think of that??

try the "talk to BDC" forum......

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Dottie, why are so many harmless posts being deleted? Are they even being reviewed or just pulling the trigger, if they're reported??

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Please stop deleting reasonable post and allowing pike to post. This is not good for the board and is incrediably hypocritical.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

I'll talk to the moderators, but I know they are trying to stop you all from baiting the trolls. Calling them out is EXACTLY what they want. Please, please, please just ignore them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

I'll talk to the moderators, but I know they are trying to stop you all from baiting the trolls. Calling them out is EXACTLY what they want. Please, please, please just ignore them.

Excellent advice.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

It's not trolls, dottie it's one with multiple accounts. He doesn't want to be called out, he's trying to build an army strong, to support his cause. The mods aren't on to it and we're just warning other posters. Has any consideration been made regarding an on site moderator?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Dottie...Just curious...What is the record for number of posts on this site for most posts in one day?????

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

exactly +1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

If you consider some of these people trolls, why don't you remove thier accounts? Especially those with multiple accounts. If you and the moderators know who these people are (and I'm sure you do), why continue to reward thier trollish behavior?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts