Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

I'll talk to the moderators, but I know they are trying to stop you all from baiting the trolls. Calling them out is EXACTLY what they want. Please, please, please just ignore them.

Excellent advice.

As a very wise man once said, it's not the 5 posts by a so called troll that clutter up the threads, it's the 20 responses to each of the troll's posts.  I really don't know who's worse, the so called trolls, or the people who continue to go back and forth with posters that they insist are trolls. 

The obvious question is, if you know someone is a troll, why respond to them? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

This is becoming really bad, not only are the mods deleting post criticizing trolls, they are deleting post criticizing them? Is this post going to be deleted before BDC even sees it? Why are the mods behaving like this?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

they deleted my post directed to Dottie b4. it was polite to.

Mine too, in the talk to BDC.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFoe13. Show TheFoe13's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

they deleted my post directed to Dottie b4. it was polite to.

Mine too, in the talk to BDC.

same here. plsu the 2 removed posts above yours. well though out, respectful posts about possible solutions to their "rogue" moderators and they get axed..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

• TheFoe13
    • First: 4/2/2013
    • Last: 4/2/2013

They must be micro-managing the forum, no way they can't be when so many harmless posts get whacked. "get whacked" that must be delete worthy.

Dottie said the the moderaters are nonBDC personnel who don't actually read the forums.. i don't see how you can be effective in regards to what stays and what goes (apart from the obvious) without context..

They should give an objective, level headed, forum regular mod permissionsto this subforum only (someone like moon or JBay). Then moniter it and see how it goes.. I'm an admin on my own forums for ps3 online gaming and with that i can see all the actions every mod makes and can tell if they are abusing their powers.. not sure if BDC is set up the same way but if so, they should give it a shot... can't be any worse than the current moderation.An active moderator can warn posters when they are getting out of control and keep people in check as opposed to non-active moderators who have no context to the situation and end up banning posters without warning. BDC obviously has the right to do whatever the hell they want but if they care about keeping us coming back here they should try to make our experience here better.

here they are mef. I saw them when I posted and copied and saved them thinking they would be. wanted an example to show the mods are deleting any posts critcal of them. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFoe13. Show TheFoe13's posts

• TheFoe13

They must be micro-managing the forum, no way they can't be when so many harmless posts get whacked. "get whacked" that must be delete worthy.

Dottie said the the moderaters are nonBDC personnel who don't actually read the forums.. i don't see how you can be effective in regards to what stays and what goes (apart from the obvious) without context..

They should give an objective, level headed, forum regular mod permissionsto this subforum only (someone like moon or JBay). Then moniter it and see how it goes.. I'm an admin on my own forums for ps3 online gaming and with that i can see all the actions every mod makes and can tell if they are abusing their powers.. not sure if BDC is set up the same way but if so, they should give it a shot... can't be any worse than the current moderation.An active moderator can warn posters when they are getting out of control and keep people in check as opposed to non-active moderators who have no context to the situation and end up banning posters without warning. BDC obviously has the right to do whatever the hell they want but if they care about keeping us coming back here they should try to make our experience here better.

here they are mef. I saw them when I posted and copied and saved them thinking they would be. wanted an example to show the mods are deleting any posts critcal of them. 

thanks J-Bay. good idea.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

• TheFoe13

How do you know this TheFoe 13 guy is MEF429?  Are you both the same poster?  You both got banned during the gamethread yesterday for advertising illegal websites and alternatives to this site. You both insult any innocent posters on a daily basis. Then you go to BDC Dottie pleading innocence or ask for forgiveness, What a crock.  If BDC looked up your IP addresses they would see that both of you are the same.  They should do that. The two of you invent villains and thrive upon trashing them as part of your act. Your act is very transparent.

piiiiike

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Someone above said that they should appoint J-Bay to be the forum moderator. LOL. He got banned during the opening day gamethread for his repeated violation of forum rules. Go back and look at the gamethread and check out that his forty comments are all gone. Do you want the fox guarding the henhouse. LOLOL. 

MEF429 at least admitted that he got banned and apologized for it.

Re: Forums and comments updates

posted at 4/2/2013 12:21 PM EDT

• TheFoe13
    • Last: 4/3/2013

and now my post gets deleted. unbelievable...

Dottie, may i ask why my account got banned?? to my knowledge, i did not violate BDC rules, i did not attack another poster or anything... happy that it's opening day and no one was responding to me.... come to find out that i was banned. i've been around the forum since 2006 and had 5000 posts. never a problem child either and i get banned for -seemingly- no reason.... please look into this.

If i did violate BDC rules i apologize, please let me know what i did wrong so i can avoid doing it again in the future. Also if there is a way you could unban my account i would be grateful. i'd hate to lose my identity here because of a misunderstanding. account name MEF429.

mef, pike reported you during the gamethread, for posting the alternate gamethread link. He's also reporting our posts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFoe13. Show TheFoe13's posts

Someone above said that they should appoint J-Bay to be the forum moderator. LOL. He got banned during the opening day gamethread for his repeated violation of forum rules. Go back and look at the gamethread and check out that his forty comments are all gone. Do you want the fox guarding the henhouse. LOLOL. 

MEF429 at least admitted that he got banned and apologized for it.

Re: Forums and comments updates

posted at 4/2/2013 12:21 PM EDT

• TheFoe13
    • Last: 4/3/2013

and now my post gets deleted. unbelievable...

Dottie, may i ask why my account got banned?? to my knowledge, i did not violate BDC rules, i did not attack another poster or anything... happy that it's opening day and no one was responding to me.... come to find out that i was banned. i've been around the forum since 2006 and had 5000 posts. never a problem child either and i get banned for -seemingly- no reason.... please look into this.

If i did violate BDC rules i apologize, please let me know what i did wrong so i can avoid doing it again in the future. Also if there is a way you could unban my account i would be grateful. i'd hate to lose my identity here because of a misunderstanding. account name MEF429.

mef, pike reported you during the gamethread for posting the alternate gamethread link. He's also reporting our posts.

yeah i gathered that one.. so he reported all my posts for the links and yet 90% of all of his posts have been bogus links..... talk about a hypocrite.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I don't care to take sides in this , but I will say that it is highly improper to come on the forum game thread and urge people to leave and join him on a different site. I have no idea if anyone reported this or not , but I think the moderators have every right to be unhappy with someone using the game thread to encourage posters to leave.

Sections
Shortcuts