Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Go to bed Roy, it's past your bed time.

Roy...that's perfect..simply..positively...perfect...!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Dottie: this is getting ridiculous! There are now times when BDC signs me out, only to sign me in again if I hit the refresh button a few times. I am appearing as various other posters as others have pointed out, which is a minor annoyance except when I am labelled as Softy. Is there a fix for this? When??

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Dottie: this is getting ridiculous! There are now times when BDC signs me out, only to sign me in again if I hit the refresh button a few times. I am appearing as various other posters as others have pointed out, which is a minor annoyance except when I am labelled as Softy. Is there a fix for this? When??

I think Dottie has left the building. 
    Undecided

It would be nice to get an update now and then..maybe once a week or so just so we can be assured that someone is reading the posts on this thread.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Your site is horrific. Fix it maybe?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

This website is a complete disaster and you should be embarassed... whatever changes you think you made to make this site better has had the complete opposite effect... whoever is in charge of this is incompetent and should be fired... newsflash... it aint that difficult to do !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

T

• BDCDottie
    • First: 5/29/2008
    • Last: 4/22/2013

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Holy cow this website is absolutely falling apart!!!  First it has us under other user names....then it duble posts everything!  Why this has been going on for over a week with no fix is beyond me.....

Kingface, our site was slammed with traffic because of the Marathon bombings - even taking us offline for a bit on Monday afternoon - and we're still feeling the residual effects of the caching. Please bear with us until this shakes out. Thanks

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

T

• BDCDottie
    • First: 5/29/2008
    • Last: 4/22/2013

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Holy cow this website is absolutely falling apart!!!  First it has us under other user names....then it duble posts everything!  Why this has been going on for over a week with no fix is beyond me.....

Kingface, our site was slammed with traffic because of the Marathon bombings - even taking us offline for a bit on Monday afternoon - and we're still feeling the residual effects of the caching. Please bear with us until this shakes out. Thanks

Are you BDC Dottie or just paraphrasing her?

Are you Pike or are you just paraphrasing him from one of your other usernames?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Looks like things are almost back to normal. I've been on for more than an hour now and have been myself the whole time. Thanks BDC.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Thanks, antibody -- we've been working with the company that provided the caching for us during the bombings, Akamai, to improve the experience. Still might be some glitches, but I think it's getting better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

Thanks, antibody -- we've been working with the company that provided the caching for us during the bombings, Akamai, to improve the experience. Still might be some glitches, but I think it's getting better.

Thanks for all your hard work, tough time for Bostonians and all Americans.  Is there a chance of getting spell check back.  I'm lost without it ;0)

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BDCDottie's comment:

Dottie,  Like one of the posters above, I am having trouble signing on with my home computer ( won't let me the last 2 days)........  No problem at work... Whats going on ???  thanks,  BILL-806 .......

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

I can sign on but unable to "post."  The screen is "Blue" and won't permit a comment.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

sometimes im having trouble replying to a post or editing my posts. The box at the bottom of the screen to put comments in is all blue and wont allow for editing or commenting on anothers post.

Not everytime, just sometimes.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Same for me with the Blue Screen.... I hit refresh and it goes back to normal.. thought it was me until Mc44 said something about it

Yep....same thing here.  A lot of the time I can't reply....  Sometimes I think I'm replying then it never shows up....somtimes it triple posts.....sometimes it works perfect.  All of that in a span of the last 3 hours.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Not thats is really a problem for me, but if you put someone on ignore, you now cant "unignore" them...Actually its quite nice this way, but Id still like the option if I wanted.