Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Report problems on the Talk to BDC forum

And I'd like to amplify the above comment by saying that this same poster has been unremittingly attacking me personally for the last 2 days because I had the temerity to say that his inane repetitive spamming of the forum wasn't welcome here. How has this poster and his multiple monikers not been banned?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to BuriitoT's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

And I'd like to amplify the above comment by saying that this same poster has been unremittingly attacking me personally for the last 2 days because I had the temerity to say that his inane repetitive spamming of the forum wasn't welcome here. How has this poster and his multiple monikers not been banned?

To BDC:

Please do not be fooled by Carnie. Carnie would like to go back to a sanitized America. He'd be happy with the 1950s with the The House Committee on Un-American Activities and signs on beaches or bathrooms or water coolers that didn't welcome certain groups. His modus operandi on this forum is to have a holier-than-thou self-righteous attitude; he is really a wolf in sheep's clothing. He constantly and consistently has come on to other individuals' threads and viciously attacked. He is not interested in baseball; he overtly uses demeaning comments and says cutting things to that individual.

Case in point.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Looks like hes moved onto carnie now Burr...His name is now carnieSF

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

He really must have a sad pathetic life. I almost feel sorry for him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Looks like hes moved onto carnie now Burr...His name is now carnieSF

i've reported his account, hopefully the mods will make quick work of this idiot.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

For the record 13 of the 24 threads on the first two pages are all by the same poster!! Problem? No of course not, it is great!

BurrittoT

carnieSF

2004Idiot

BuriitoT

EnchhiladaT

If this is true its insane. 2004: are all these screen names really you? Why not just pick ONE and take responsibility for what you post here. You are smarter than this. Get rid of these other user names.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

pumpsie  I believe you called his contributions "refreshing" at one point. = )

I have no problem with what 2004 writes here. I enjoy reading the tweets he posts as they provide me with baseball news I would otherwise not have access to since I do not use Twitter. As I wrote, its the multiple user names that I find absurd. You were labelled as also being 2004. If you are, its time to drop all the other names and just be yourself here.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.